Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One suspect dead, two others arrested in connection to disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen

One military suspect is deceased after taking his own life yesterday in Killeen, Texas, and a civilian suspect has been arrested by the Texas Rangers in connection with the disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen.

Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, along with the U.S. Marshals, Killeen Police Department, and the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force were attempting to locate the junior Soldier from Fort Hood who fled the post late Tuesday.

While law enforcement agencies, minus Army CID Special Agents, attempted to make contact with the suspect, the suspect reportedly displayed a weapon and took his own life.

The civilian suspect is the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood Soldier and is currently in custody in the Bell County Jail awaiting charges by civilian authorities.

Additionally, the Texas Rangers, with assistance from Army CID and other agencies, are still processing the scene at the Leon River in Bell County, Texas, where partial human remains were discovered Tuesday.

10% due to TOS WS
More @ link
Stay safe
Steph/out

It should have been investigators who notified the family about finding Vanessa's body. Instead they found out from the media and apparently TM was the one who gave them the details.

I agree that it should be the officials providing information surrounding the circumstances of their daughter's death and burial. In most cases, LE normally hold off giving the media any information until they have spoken with the family.
I really don't know the circumstances about what happened with the notification, but I read somewhere where TM was saying no one (CID) I guess didn't/hadn't contacted the family and whoever. Again, I really don't know. Considering Ft. Hood was keeping the family in the dark from day 1 and lying I wouldn't doubt it.

Snipped from above article:

Guillen, who disappeared on April 22, was called into work on her day off. Someone inside Fort Hood was later spotted by a witness carrying a black 3-foot Pelican case at the armory, where Guillen worked. Guillen was called into work on her day off and was never seen again.

“He was seen really struggling to get it into his vehicle,” Miller said.

Miller added that the suspects tried to burn Guillen and evidence at the crime scene, near Leon River, which is around 26 miles from the base. Miller saw tree limbs scorched above a firepit the suspects used to burn evidence. A half-burned Pelican case was also found at the scene.

So, the obvious question becomes:

Did more than one person participate in her actual murder, or did others aid/abet an evil killer by helping him dispose of her remains afterward?

"The official confirmation could take a while since the remains were sealed in concrete. The suspected killers, according to Miller, poured freshly-mixed concrete directly onto Guillen’s body to make a homemade body vault. They also allegedly bought lime, shovels, and plastic bags, then covered the body with rocks."

Vanessa Guillen: Perps mix and pour wet cement on Fort Hood soldier’s body to hide her [EXCLUSIVE]

I heard that besides Aaron David Robinson, that two others are in custody. I read in a post above that there was a third, a female, in custody? I did not hear this in the PC. Link? Or timestamp?

See my post
Gave link
Awesome to see you @Dre
Even under horrid condition
But glad Vanessa can have Justice
Her life was Stolen
Justice sometime is just not good enough.

I heard that besides Aaron David Robinson, that two others are in custody. I read in a post above that there was a third, a female, in custody? I did not hear this in the PC. Link? Or timestamp?
It's in the PC linked above. It was after the family spoke that the attorney said she was told there were two other suspects in custody but I didn't hear her say one was a woman. Jmo

ETA I just saw article above which states a female suspect is in custody and that she is the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood Soldier. This is getting more complicated by the minute.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The sister saying their mother is in bed with pills got me...trying to comprehend the evil involved in making this woman disappear is too difficult. Now that it’s known there are multiple people involved I have to wonder if VG was being taught a “lesson” by her superior and peers, or If these people were dumb enough to assist in disposing of her because they cared more about the aesthetics of how it reflected on this jerk and the military.

who cared so little about the consequences at the VERY least, enough to say “covering this up is better than having to get help or tell the authorities”?? Who looked at this woman’s body and said “sure buddy I’ll help you out and get rid of her” what???

I can’t understand it.

BBM:

It astounds me how often we see people that are willing to aid & abet evil morons in covering up heinous crimes.

It will be interesting to see what relationships these suspects all had to one another, and what role these other creeps played in VG's murder.

JMO.

It makes me wonder of that “post” that some ignorant “ex military wife” put last week. She said her ex was in her platoon or something, and talked badly about VG. Very suspicious, and seems to fit this arrest. Time will tell. This is pure evil.

One suspect dead, two others arrested in connection to disappearance of Pfc. Vanessa Guillen
so, one suspect killed himself, and one suspect is estranged wife of a fort hood soldier, who is the third person? (Two arrested?) this article is a bit confusing, moo
No idea. But you can best believe folks are standing on what they call the 'Red Carpet' today. They should excavate the entire area where Morales was found, the entire vicinity where they possibly found PFC Guillen, and look into every soldier unexplained mysterious demise attached to or affiliated with 3rd Brigade; Squadrons, Regiments, and whatever else is under that command. JMO

Very curious to find out the connection of the estranged wife of a former soldier. This is so bizarre.

Wasn't the other murdered soldier found recently, GWM, going through a divorce at the time of his disappearance?

To be clear: I'm not saying there's any connection here at all whatsoever.

I'm just saying it's weirdly coincidental that the estranged wife of a former Fort Hood soldier has been arrested, and that GWM is also a former Fort Hood Soldier who was estranged from his wife at the time of his murder.

Beyond bizarre.

JMO.

Last edited:
I found it. I won’t post it here. I want to see if they will release her name.

One thing I will add, anyone affiliated with the military knows how jealousy lingers in every office/shop when there is a “pretty girl”. It’s sickening. I wouldn’t doubt she did have a lot of “haters”. It unfortunately happens a lot. I’d like to see these same women doing the “I am Vanessa” campaign, address this- because it’s just as real as sexual harassment from males. Jmo

Last edited:
It should have been investigators who notified the family about finding Vanessa's body. Instead they found out from the media and apparently TM was the one who gave them the details.

I agree that it should be the officials providing information surrounding the circumstances of their daughter's death and burial. In most cases, LE normally hold off giving the media any information until they have spoken with the family.
MsBetsy, Only Mortuary Affairs notify families in regards to service members deaths not the investigators.

MsBetsy, Only Mortuary Affairs notify families in regards to service members deaths not the investigators.
Oh, ok thanks. So do investigators notify Mortuary Affairs and then they notify the family? Or can this only be done when the body is identified and a death certificate is issued? Who would communicate with the family in the meantime? Can't investigators still inform them that they are waiting for confirmation?

If Mortuary Affairs can't confirm the death within a reasonable amount of time can't an army official or LE contact the family or see them in person? Especially since it has already been reported in the media?

Last edited:
Sorry, me saying you all, was wrong, got a little into my feelings. I understand, we all here for the same reason more or less.

On topic, there was a social media post naming Aaron and two others posted at 6.16 pm on June 30th as being involved in her harrassment. According to an article he shot himself around 1.30 am tiday. I know we can't link the post. I was wondering if anyone noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare