GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think robbery could of been an element of this but I wonder why their bag was still with them and their phones had been thrown into the pond. I imagine he didn't anticipate being as injured as he was and that stopped him.

I think robbery could of been an element of this but I wonder why their bag was still with them and their phones had been thrown into the pond. I imagine he didn't anticipate being as injured as he was and that stopped him.

Maybe he took the phones but it turned out they were locked in some way and were hard to unlock so he decided he couldn't do anything with it, to much fuzz, just throwing them away? Or he suddenly? realized...this things are traceble..and disposed of them...I don't know. Did we know the content of the bag...I don't remember...it could have been emptied.

True, it could of been emptied and I think I'm being a bit too rational but you can sell the bag? But yes, it could of been like that and probably is more likely

I don't know....but I can't picture a 18 year old boy selling a lady's bag without being laughed at...it's not cool/chill, so to say. JMO

To be honest, I'm not. So many stab incidents in London where 17 - 19 year's old are involved. It's terrible.

I'm surprised for sure. Having grown up in London, knife crime here is usually gang on gang. Those not in that life generally safe cos they're of little interest. This is something different to me.

Amazing all the same. The family might finally see some justice. I guess the police and forensics came through *eventually*.

Last edited:
"Danyal Hussein, 18, of Blackheath, to appear at Westminster magistrates court"

"A teenager has been charged with the murder of sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman in a park in Wembley, north London, on June 6.
Danyal Hussein, 18, of Blackheath, south-east London, has also been charged with possession of an offensive weapon and will appear in custody at Westminster magistrates court on Thursday."

There's 17 miles between the arrest location of Blackheath and Fryent Country Park. We were still in a type of lockdown when these murders happened. That's a lot of distance. Easily made in a car, and a bike too (if your butt is up for it!), but still interesting. Are we sure this is a stranger link? If you're young and own a car or know a friend who does, I guess you probs would drive all over.

Food for thought all the same.

Presumably they have his DNA from the blood left at the scene, which is why they were able to charge him so quickly, but I’m stunned that one teenage boy did this.

I’m not saying I now think that anyone else is involved, just that I had thought it would turn out to either be someone much older or several people.

As robbery now doesn’t seem to have been a motive, I guess the most obvious alternative would be sexual assault :(.

IMHO the perp must have appeared on CCTV, and once he got on the bus and used his Oyster card it would have been simple to track him down.

But why was he there at all? My orginal idea would was a drugs crime, delusions under the influence of something, but <modsnip> the choice of weapon, it could be terror related as well. Or both.

Last edited by a moderator:
< modsnip>

also there would be hardly If any buses at 1am during lockdown in London. The public transport connections from north to south London are notoriously bad. Legal age for driving in UK is 17 so possible he could have had a car .

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the police managed to lift a fingerprint from something and they found a match because he was already on their records. He could have turned himself in. People could have noticed he was injured, knowing the story and called the cops. CCTV-footage. They must have been on to him, for whatever reason, first, only after that they could have found a DNA match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jglreyes
Back