OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you. not sure my opinions are worth much these days.

I am very ignorant about drugs. can you please explain what "oil" is? keep in mind I am the dummy who asked if you trim off the leaves and stems of a mj plant, whats left? lol. the good people here sent me pics of what is left.

I am so very sorry about your sister and bil. that's a hard thing for loved ones to go through.

I too value your posts and opinions.

jmo
Raisin,

I also hope you regain your health. I've always appreciated your posts as being very thoughtful. I have RA and have suffered from bouts of extreme fatigue for the last nine years. It can be awful. My thoughts are with you.

I found one Discovery Document about a tattoo that actually says Billy instead of George:
Tattoo - Billy
release form (1 p)

https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/732prfjygw6tp04l/images/7-f66b74f151.jpg

The other Discoveries say this:

George Wagner's Tattoo (1 photo)

So you have a good point - maybe a tattoo on GW4 is also in the evidence?

The release form, mentioned above, comes from the tattoo artist because you have to sign one before getting a tattoo. I will bet you that BCI interviewed Billy's tattoo artist and wanted to find out if Billy talked about why he got his scorpion tatoo. It has always been my opinion that Billy's tattoo in evidence is the scorpion tattoo.

We know the Boondock Saints movie has a connection to silencers but I also found a tattoo connection. Here is what the tattoos look like in the Boondock Saints movie:

Boondock-Saints-Tattoos-42.jpg

The tattoo connection is in the positioning. The position of Billy's scorpion tattoo mirrors the positioning of the Boondock Saints tattoos. Billy's tattoo starts on his hand above his index "trigger" finger and then the body of the scorpion tattoo cascades down that "trigger" finger, just like in the movie.

8750ccaf-a4ed-4eb7-a83a-1134a5925f7e-_40A0267.jpg

What Does Boondock Saints Tattoo Mean? | Represent Symbolism.

Boondock Saints Tattoos Designs, Ideas and Meaning | Tattoos For You
The tattoo on Billy’s index finger has 8 segments and also 8 legs if you count the pincher, JMO

I agree, that information about oils etc. Is very interesting @NotHammerToed . I had no idea that stuff was so powerful in that concentrated form. Recall the shatter busts in the news around the time of the murders. Wonder if Jake and his brother were involved in that biz?

I agree - I also had no idea how powerful the oils, etc. are in concentrated form. The first time I heard of shatter was in the Sydney Loofe case in small town Nebraska. Pretty recent case. The two killers, a young woman and an older man were unbelievably depraved in what they did to the victim. They also had a very twisted, sick lifestyle. The female murderer talked about doing shatter. She awaits trial. The man has been convicted. I'm very curious now to see if her use of shatter comes up during her trial and whether it played a part in her participation in the murder scheme.

No update yet for AW

GW4:
Docket:
06/30/2020 MOTION OF THE STATE OF OHIO IN A CAPITAL CASE AND PURSUANT TO STATUTE TO HOLD THE DEFENDANT WITHOUT BAIL FILE
Prosecuting Attorney: JUNK, ROB

06/30/2020 OMNIBUS IDENTIFICATION OF DISCOVERY PROVIDED FILED

06/30/2020 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Judge: DEERING, RANDY D
Event: HEARING ON MOTION FOR BOND MODIFICATION
Date: 08/31/2020 Time: 01:30 PM

06/30/2020 CERTIFICATE FOR COURT STENOGRAPHER FEE

06/30/2020 COSTS FOR NOTICES MAILED

Hearings:
06/30/2020 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

08/31/2020 01:30 PM HEARING ON MOTION FOR BOND MODIFICATION DEERING, RANDY D

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...r9wZtjh7nitq2x7UAdmrN75yN8ItwoxcLowJeV8l15Zkg

The tattoo on Billy’s index finger has 8 segments and also 8 legs if you count the pincher, JMO
And 8 is significant why? Oh.....never mind....

No wonder the scorpion tattoo is going before the jury. No I don't know for sure, it's just what I think. I think Billy's scorpion tattoo will come up at his and maybe the others, trials.

Last edited:
Most pot dealers that have access to concentrates sell that as well as the cannabis flower. In states where recreational use is legal, dispensaries sell concentrates as well. I've tried dabs, legally, and it just gets you higher than regular flower. As in so high you just melt into the couch.
Same here, Iridized. I've also tried dabs, legally, and agree with your assessment. Works wonders for fibro pain and ptsd. Never did it make me angry or violent, quite the opposite in fact.

Judge is going over the situation of AG office taking over case initially and now they want to withdraw from handling the prosecution process. Other names given of who is appointed , AC going to Pike County, guy assigned from DeWine's office.

GW4's defense counsel has no objection. Hard to hear defense attorneys again.

Judge has received assurances AG withdrawing means their office will still provide full access to discovery evidence, etc. Junk says it won't be a problem. They are still getting what they need from AG's office and BCI

Judge grants the motion to allow AG to withdraw.

Judge talking about discovery deadlines. Reviewing the amount of discovery given (4-5 terabytes) and June 22 everyone met and organized everything on a shared hard drive. Canepa is making sure all is on both drives. New deadline for that is August 21.

I just missed the part about Sept. 8 deadline.

Motion filed by defense 42-E appropriation of funds for defense experts, court will take it up with defense today.
Motions filed request for bond hearing, request for prosecution to provide transcript of recorded evidence. Will set a date for oral hearing on those motions.

AC? reminded the judge to ask GW4 how he is doing if he's happy with his defense. He was getting ready to adjourn but someone whispered that to the judge.
Adjourned.

Ms Geneva was there, as always, bless her heart. As she was leaving, she stopped, turned around and gave GW4 a look.

GW4's attorney having a long conversation with him.

I feel bad about Ms. Geneva having to go to all these “mean nothing” hearings. But, I do like her getting to give the defendants “that look” she gives them. There is no doubt what that look means. She does it good. She is one strong woman...

I feel bad about Ms. Geneva having to go to all these “mean nothing” hearings. But, I do like her getting to give the defendants “that look” she gives them. There is no doubt what that look means. She does it good. She is one strong woman...

I’d imagine that look is offly motivating for Ms Geneva. God bless her soul.

I’d imagine that look is offly motivating for Ms Geneva. God bless her soul.

All the Rhodens and Manleys have been extremely nice since the arraignments in 2018. God bless them, I don't know how they do it. I think CRSr. was probably calm and level-headed and it took alot to make him angry. JMO. Now Dana sounds a whole lot like myself...didn't take shttt off nobody! Both good people.

Last edited:
Oh how I wish we could get things moving on here. We need good discussion on so many aspects of these cases. I've tried to start some, to no avail. I'm just not content sitting around waiting months between trials with NOTHING. There has been so much information shared via Discovery, surely to goodness, these documents paint a trail, from where this all began, to how it ended in these 8 horrible deaths. Especially now that we know who the murderers are. JMO. No doubt in my mind, with all the evidence, so far.

I agree - I also had no idea how powerful the oils, etc. are in concentrated form. The first time I heard of shatter was in the Sydney Loofe case in small town Nebraska. Pretty recent case. The two killers, a young woman and an older man were unbelievably depraved in what they did to the victim. They also had a very twisted, sick lifestyle. The female murderer talked about doing shatter. She awaits trial. The man has been convicted. I'm very curious now to see if her use of shatter comes up during her trial and whether it played a part in her participation in the murder scheme.

Being violent on pot or oil or shatter is like trying to thread a needle with hemp rope, possible but highly unlikely. IMHO

One big question in my mind is how did the Investigators come up with the list of phones to search...listed in AW's early discovery? I have researched each and every one. There is much information there. MUCH. And it relates to the victims in several ways. Hmmm

One big question in my mind is how did the Investigators come up with the list of phones to search...listed in AW's early discovery? I have researched each and every one. There is much information there. MUCH. And it relates to the victims in several ways. Hmmm
There are certainly a lot of phone numbers. I don't recognize any of the names though. My only thoughts (guesses) are that these might have been burner phones and might represent the amazon purchases in Discovery.

Other than that, I got nothin.:)!

Here are a couple of articles about "shatter/drugs" in the Pike area.

Pike County murder investigation leads to drug arrests

Wasn't JR related to VRT? Brother, cousin?

Yes, IIRC, Josh and Violet are brother/sister, children of Dennell Rhoden, brother of Clarence Rhoden, (CRSR'S dad). I don't believe McJunkin was kin to the Rhodens, but could be wrong. McJunkin was found shot to death in April 2017, but news has been wiped clean about that. Also, there is no indication of where Josh Rhoden is currently. JMO

There are certainly a lot of phone numbers. I don't recognize any of the names though. My only thoughts (guesses) are that these might have been burner phones and might represent the amazon purchases in Discovery.

Other than that, I got nothin.:)!

Oh. No. They are real people. Real phones. All you gotta do is follow FB or local jail records to find them.

Oh how I wish we could get things moving on here. We need good discussion on so many aspects of these cases. I've tried to start some, to no avail. I'm just not content sitting around waiting months between trials with NOTHING. There has been so much information shared via Discovery, surely to goodness, these documents paint a trail, from where this all began, to how it ended in these 8 horrible deaths. Especially now that we know who the murderers are. JMO. No doubt in my mind, with all the evidence, so far.
Gees. I'm always trying to talk about the evidence and stuff on the court dockets.

Look at all the 50 plus motions! I have brought those up many times....LOL...!!!

PS..I'll talk your ear off...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member