Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's divorced from an Ex soldier from my understanding. I don't buy it. Soldiers don't confront the ones in charge of them about such things, and if he was so concerned as sneaky as he was he wouldn't have allowed her to see pics or know about it in the first place. All of Ft. Hood needs investigating.

Agree. Especially when the soldier in question has already reportedly declined to report this superior officer after he’d sexually harassed her (possibly more than once ) for fear of reprisals — fears that were absolutely justified.

Maybe the PC will clear some of this up.

I'm not a US citizen, i don't know what it is like to live at a military base. I know nothing about how people enter and leave a military base either , so, please bear with me if this is a silly question: Could CA be at the base the day VG disappeared? If so, could she enter the armory room without being noticed?

I've seen it too... Her comments and a couple more girls'. Disgusting!
MOO JMOO
If she is divorced as they're saying she possibly stills have an ID for her and kids so yes it's possible that she could go onto base at any given time with an ID card otherwise she would have had to go get a visitor's pass at the main gate. But, she is not AUTHORIZED to be in a Arms Room or any other Gov't facility outside of the PX (Post Exchange), Commissary, and the Hospital or Doctors office. To even work in the Arms Room you need a security clearance.

I still don't see a PFC confronting her supposedly supervisor about his personal affairs. Why would she?
She wouldn’t. She didn’t.

I think most of us are in agreement on this, the story AR allegedly told CA is a lie. It makes absolutely no sense that anyone would confront a superior over that, or that she would do that under the circumstances (pervious harassment).

AR lied because he needed help, and CA would be less than receptive if she knew her bf was drawn to another woman.

I'm not a US citizen, i don't know what it is like to live at a military base. I know nothing about how people enter and leave a military base either , so, please bear with me if this is a silly question: Could CA be at the base the day VG disappeared? If so, could she enter the armory room without being noticed?

MOO JMOO

IF CA was still married she would have a dependent ID and be granted access to the base. Entering the armory would depend on who all was working that day. Just my opinion

I still don't see a PFC confronting her supposedly supervisor about his personal affairs. Why would she?

I don't either. How would she even know if the girl was married unless they knew each other. If I remember correctly I'm done, aren't you local the the area? If so, you know how big that area is, and how hard it would be to know details like that with how many people are there. I lived (on and off) in Killeen for almost 13 years. I have a feeling that CA is just in CYA mode and making stuff up as she goes. MOO

I think most of us are in agreement on this, the story AR allegedly told CA is a lie. It makes absolutely no sense that anyone would confront a superior over that, or that she would do that under the circumstances (pervious harassment).

AR lied because he needed help, and CA would be less than receptive if she knew her bf was drawn to another woman.

Also, who doesn’t have their cell phone password protected?

Or the story CA told LE is a lie!

MOO JMO

MOO JMOO

Worked in arms room 1 year and at bliss...for MPs around 1999 it would be easy. Our arms room was in our building 6 ft from front door. First room on the left. Outside is the parking lot and the street. Anything can get in. We worked 24/7 and especially at night or on weekends the place was dead. I spent my 12 hours on call, I took the keys with me especially off hours. A lot maybe has changed.

I don't understand if they knew her killer had done this and left a lot of blood and had video of him with a Pelican, why would they let her family meet with him so he could lie straight faced to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal