Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he select on the spot? The guy who abducted Jacob WEtterling did this. He approached them and asked them their ages, then grabbed Jacob, when he could just as easily have grabbed one of the other two boys there at the time (Jacob's best friend who was I think the same age or close enough and his younger brother who wasn't that much younger). It happens.

Then perhaps he chose between equals if I make make myself clear.

2 days left...of their holidays...Stricking,don’t you think?
Burglars,they are known to get to know your routineI Think it was observed and planned.

I think whoever snatched MM knew the routine and had watched for a few days. He may even have known he had to grab her before X date or she'd be gone back home and he'd have to do it now or never. He may even have made an earlier attempt - the perp in the Jayme Closs case did this. He attended the house on an earlier occasion but there were too many people there who were also awake so he bailed and waited for another day. :(

There's no evidence picture was photoshoped. And I don't see a reason it should be.

Right, why should the pictures have been manipulated or altered?

IMO there are two possiblities!

First: Pictures taken from evidence found on his property.

Second: Pictures from the family he later sold the van to.

Maybe it's just about the car and someone to remember something?!

Right, why should the pictures have been manipulated or altered?

IMO there are two possiblities!

First: Pictures taken from evidence found on his property.

Second: Pictures from the family he later sold the van to.

Maybe it's just about the car and someone to remember something?!

I'd bet first. Someone here, photographer I think, already analyzed pictures' sizes and two matched standard sizes (so uncut) and one didn't (likely cut, Malaga's). Anyway, unless they transformed pictures, they are easily recognized as his property. Police's most normal action, apart from stamping pictures (curiously these aren't), is putting black squares where convenient (they did in plates only).

I think if CB gets charged for this I can see the narrative being rather simple.
CB took MM alone, abused, recorded footage, disposed of body.
German LE have had 2 years or more, yet CB and CB alone is on a murder charge.
If this was part of a wider conspiracy this wouldn't be the case imo.

Unless, of course, he aint their man.

I cant see how he acted alone. But you could be right about the charges. If they have more chance to convict based on that narrative then they will adopt it.

There's too much coincidental involvement of other pedos and other dodgy people. IMO.

Plus we have all gotten an insight into these types since this case started and they all seem to either know each other directly, or indirectly.

I cant see how he acted alone. But you could be right about the charges. If they have more chance to convict based on that narrative then they will adopt it.

There's too much coincidental involvement of other pedos and other dodgy people. IMO.

Plus we have all gotten an insight into these types since this case started and they all seem to either know each other directly, or indirectly.

If open window isn't a red herring, then it strongly points to several people. Personally, I also think this was too well-planned to have been done by CB alone (perhaps just the easiest guy to catch).

I'd bet first. Someone here, photographer I think, already analyzed pictures' sizes and two matched standard sizes (so uncut) and one didn't (likely cut, Malaga's). Anyway, unless they transformed pictures, they are easily recognized as his property. Police's most normal action, apart from stamping pictures (curiously these aren't), is putting black squares where convenient (they did in plates only).

Pretty obvious of course! German LE took a digital camera from his property (Canon Exilim AFAIK), maybe full of pictures. Even from his homestead, maybe cutting out some evidence. Pointing out the wooden beam. Same to the van.

That's investigation, if you want to have more info, without revealing to much by now!

I didn't know his camera was Canon Exilim, is that info accurate?

ETA: Casio Exilim?

I didn't know his camera was Canon Exilim, is that info accurate?

ETA: Casio Exilim?

According to the german newspapers, yes!

I remember a concrete article refrerring to exilim, but hard to find anymore. This one just refers to casio!

"Die Metadaten einiger Dateien stimmen laut dem Vermerk auch mit einer bei B. gefundenen Casio-Digitalkamera überein."

Translation:

"The metadata decided to change the note with a Casio digital camera found at B."

But you're right, Exilim is Canon not Casio, but even german journalists make mistakes by getting a line.

Maddie McCann: Lösen Mädchen-Badeanzüge im Wohnmobil von Christian B. den Fall?

Last edited:
Absolutely could have been, yes. It would be difficult to tell too, if done well. That said, I don't believe they've photoshopped the beach image of the Westfalia. I wouldn't know for sure unless LE told us so, or unless we could look at the original Exif data from the memory card in the device at the time when the photo was taken (or at the exif that may be retained on a cell phone should the photo have been taken on a phone). That data might tell us if the shot had been edited, and using what software, even if it wouldn't tell us what was done to the photo. Interestingly, the photo released by LE is also lacking a watermark. Often you see these on photos from police files either across the middle or along one of the corners... usually added in so police know it is their official photo and not a (possibly) altered copy when they are reviewing it later. Doesn't mean it isn't there, just means, I didn't see a watermark.

I don't know if CB or an associate took it, and LE found it or was given it by someone else, or wether police took the van and snapped a photo of it at that location. I'm inclined to think this is the original photo though, and not altered. I kinda feel someone gave it to LE, or LE found it somewhere. I'm not seeing anything amiss that would indicate it was photoshopped from night to day (subtle, tiny things you only MIGHT notice if you knew what to look for).
I still think the VW photos are cropped so we haven’t got the whole picture. Don’t often see pics of vehicles themselves, unless for sale, usually in background of pics of something else

I remember a concrete article refrerring to exilim, but hard to find anymore. This one just refers to casio!

"Die Metadaten einiger Dateien stimmen laut dem Vermerk auch mit einer bei B. gefundenen Casio-Digitalkamera überein."

Translation:

"The metadata decided to change the note with a Casio digital camera found at B."

But you're right, Exilim is Canon not Casio, but even german journalists make mistakes by getting a line.

Great info. CB was in about 100 of those 8,000 pictures. He had a Casio indeed (no more details here, perhaps Exilim as youi read elsewhere).

I still think the VW photos are cropped so we haven’t got the whole picture. Don’t often see pics of vehicles themselves, unless for sale, usually in background of pics of something else

Peanut, someone here already checked sizes (photographer I think, he can tell) and 2 were standard and one (Málaga) wasn't. Of course they could crop it to standard sizes, but why wouldn't they with all 3 then?

Where exactly did you read that thing about dog's heads, photographer?

You can read that here! Statement of IG's fathers lawyer.

"Von dem Gelände sei ein "massiver Kadavergeruch" ausgegangen, erzählt der Anwalt. Auf dem Grundstück machten die Ermittler dann mehrere grausige Funde. Diese geben aus Sicht des Anwalts einen "Einblick in die kranke Gedankenwelt" des Christian B.

Es wurden mehrere tote Hunde gefunden, teils im Sand vergraben, sodass nur noch der Kopf herausschaute."

Translation:

"From the site is a "massive carcass smell", rights of the lawyer. On the actual access to the following then several gruesome finds. From the point of view of contact, these give Christian B. "access to the sick world of thoughts"

Several dead dogs were found, some buried in the sand, only the head looked out."

The lawyer has access to the LE-files as "Nebenkläger"! That means, he is backing up IG's father for civil reasons.

Verbindung zwischen Christian B. und der vermissten Inga (5)? Anwalt ihres Vaters im Interview

Last edited:
We all think someone drove off with her... any chance someone took her away in a boat? The marina was nearby...
The nearest marina (Lagos) is 6.4km a long way to walk so if he went to the marina he would probably IMO drive there in a car or van?

The nearest marina (Lagos) is 6.4km a long way to walk so if he went to the marina he would probably IMO drive there in a car or van?

In "Processo" files they have detailed registers of all nearby ports. Didn't seem plausible to police.

You can read that here! Statement of IG's fathers lawyer.

"Von dem Gelände sei ein "massiver Kadavergeruch" ausgegangen, erzählt der Anwalt. Auf dem Grundstück machten die Ermittler dann mehrere grausige Funde. Diese geben aus Sicht des Anwalts einen "Einblick in die kranke Gedankenwelt" des Christian B.

Es wurden mehrere tote Hunde gefunden, teils im Sand vergraben, sodass nur noch der Kopf herausschaute."

Translation:

"From the site is a "massive carcass smell", rights of the lawyer. On the actual access to the following then several gruesome finds. From the point of view of contact, these give Christian B. "access to the sick world of thoughts"

Several dead dogs were found, some buried in the sand, only the head looked out."

The lawyer has access to the LE-files as "Nebenkläger"! That means, he is backing up IG's father for civil reasons.

Verbindung zwischen Christian B. und der vermissten Inga (5)? Anwalt ihres Vaters im Interview

If dogs were dug in sand, then having heads looking out might just be accidental as sands move easily. Maybe heads were just the most shocking visions. Perhaps he used sand because he buried them so often, doing it in sand is much easier. o_O

The beach pictures to me look like they are posed for an advert, the type of photo you would take of your vehicle if you were considering selling it. Be interesting to know when exactly they were taken. Maybe when hard times hit CB in early 2007 he was considering selling it, VW campers have a strong resale value. He could have picked up another much cheaper van to sleep in and pocketed the difference.

Translation:

Casio Exilim EX-Z850 (from a police document in a Spiegel video report).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500