Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police continue the search for a missing 2-year-old boy who was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Police say King Hill was last seen at 9:50 a.m. on July 7 at 31st and Page streets in Strawberry Mansion.

6308872_070920King-Hill.jpg

More at Philadelphia police search for 2-year-old boy last seen on Tuesday

This doesn't sound good... I hope that I'm wrong,

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police continue the search for a missing 2-year-old boy who was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Police say King Hill was last seen at 9:50 a.m. on July 7 at 31st and Page streets in Strawberry Mansion.

The toddler's grandmother, Kimberly Hill, tells Action News that King's stepfather had the boy since the end of May.

The stepfather was to drop King off at the mom's house in two weeks for the toddler's birthday.

Instead, the mom received a text from the stepfather that set off the search for her son. The stepfather said a babysitter had dropped off King.

"Somebody's not telling us the truth because the babysitter is saying she returned the child to the mother.
The mother's saying that she did not," said Captain Mark Burgmann.

This article says that the stepfather texted the mom, claiming that the babysitter dropped this 2 year old toddler off at a certain street corner.

Who drops a baby off on a street corner instead of taking him all of the way to his home and leaving him with a responsible adult? No one that’s who.

(Well, maybe Zanny the nanny...but she’s not a real person. Hmm.)

MOO

This article says that the stepfather texted the mom, claiming that the babysitter dropped this 2 year old toddler off at a certain street corner.

Who drops a baby off on a street corner instead of taking him all of the way to his home and leaving him with a responsible adult? No one that’s who.

MOO

andplusalso he wasnt expected by mom for 2 more weeks? i would think that step dad was lying but apparently a babysitter was talked to and said she gave baby boy to mom???

Maybe the babysitter still has him ?
At a Thursday evening news conference, police said that they've been able to talk to everyone involved, including the parents and the babysitter. Everyone was cooperative, police say, but they still have no new leads.

"Somebody's not telling us the truth because the babysitter is saying she returned the child to the mother. The mother's saying that she did not," said Captain Mark Burgmann.

Philadelphia police search for 2-year-old boy last seen on Tuesday

MOO
What the what...?.?.?
That is ridiculous......and like I said...this is sus as all get out.

MOO

Yeah, like really, just drop a 2 year old on the corner in Strawberry Mansion. What could possibly go wrong, other than the citizens shooting up the neighborhood?

The mom said she got a text from the step dad saying the babysitter dropped him off. The mom said she doesn't know who this woman (babysitter) is. The grandmother doesn't think the step dad is involved; he most certainly is because he was the last parent to have him. The police have talked to everyone involved including the babysitther and they have come up with nothing ? Did the babysitter actually drop him off but not hand him over to someone or even see him go inside ? He had been staying with his step dad since May and he was supposed to return him in 2 weeks for his birthday ? Is the babysitter, the step dad's girlfriend ? or more importantly the step dad's new girlfriend ?

Last edited:
A bit more info...

King Hill was reported missing from his home near 31st and Page streets by his stepfather.

Capt. Mark Burgmann says the stepfather left the child in the care of a babysitter. That babysitter says she returned the child to the mother, but the mother says that’s not true and that she hasn't seen the child in weeks.

The babysitter the stepfather's friend and has been taking care of the child long-term.

Philadelphia police search for missing 2-year-old boy

Are they waiting on a search warrant to search the stepfather's and babysitter's homes?

This just doesn't make any sense (unless *something happened* to the toddler and the stepfather and babysitter are attempting to create a scenario where they returned King to the mother and the mother is lying).

JMO.

A bit more info...

King Hill was reported missing from his home near 31st and Page streets by his stepfather.

Capt. Mark Burgmann says the stepfather left the child in the care of a babysitter. That babysitter says she returned the child to the mother, but the mother says that’s not true and that she hasn't seen the child in weeks.

The babysitter the stepfather's friend and has been taking care of the child long-term.

Philadelphia police search for missing 2-year-old boy

is this friend a resentful gf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members