Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gumchew Took FOREVER to find it

Nate Eaton of EIN stated on Nancy Grace's podcast recently (link below, after 34:20) that due to the significant amount of evidence, the AG might be able to proceed with Tammy Daybell's case (conspiracy, murder attempt and murder) even without the autopsy results.

Where are the children? As ‘Cult mom’ Lori Vallow stays silent in jail, Nancy Grace weighs in on the fate of missing children Tylee and JJ

Thanks for that! I just listened. I've not seen anyone say that in writing anywhere so it's very, very, interesting that Nate confirms it in the podcast.

While I don't disagree with you about some sects of offshoots from the LDS religion still practice forms of arranged marriages with "young women of childbearing age" and there is ongoing human trafficking from AZ to Canada and down to Mexico, I don't think (at least have not heard mention) of it being a factor w/this particular group of people (ie: PaP, AVOW, etc.).

I agree that Yellowstone was not something LVD would put on her "bucket list" but I wouldn't rule out that AC or even the kids would want to see Old Faithful. It is a "freak of nature" if you will and not something everyone encounters in every part of the world. The family was within a couple hours drive from their home(s) and it would appear to be an appropriate day trip for someone who had just recently moved to the area on a Sunday IIRC. Since we do not have evidence of LVD nor AC establishing themselves in the local Ward of the LDS church - it is highly doubtful they were attending services that Sunday. I see YNP trip as a way to escape going to church, and since LVD & AC knew what was coming down very soon for these kids - it may have been their last hurrah or mini-vacay to say goodbye.

Just another hypothesis to throw out there.

I acknowledge that hypothesis as being just as valid as mine, I just rated it as lower probability. As far as PaP/AVOW goes, it may be a case of "I know a guy who knows a guy." Both hypotheses should be kept in mind as evidence surfaces.

Why the focus and posts on Lori and Chad's appearances? They charmed plenty of people - that's a fact. Whether anyone on this forum finds them charming or pretty or charismatic is their opinion, but I'm not sure how that's relevant.
I think it does relate in that Chad changed his manner of dress and hair style and disappeared. He didn't dye it black and grow a beard but he did change it to a degree that he looked very different. I didn't know that Lori changed her hair at that time but she appears to wear more revealing clothes that isn't part of the LDS tradition when she was in HI. So in my opinion that part is significant. And I did state before that I think it bothers some of us that she got away with things because of her appearance or demeanor which was part of the deceitfulness, injustice and crimes that she committed. But if discussing it is just to be mean, I agree with you. Lots of people have fake eye lashes or dye their hair.

As an aside, "fooferaw" is such a wonderful word that is woefully underutilized these days :)

I agree with your viewpoint. The nitty gritty details of decade(s)-old custody battles seem more lurid than expository to me, and IMO won't do anything to help convict LVD on the current murders. JMO
I have to say, I think it's far more lurid to speculate that Tylee was brought to Yellowstone for sex-trafficking purposes. The record's pretty clear on why Tylee was murdered.

Thanks for that! I just listened. I've not seen anyone say that in writing anywhere so it's very, very, interesting that Nate confirms it in the podcast.
IIRC Nate did something similar with other details previously. In his earlier interview for a radio station he mentioned the magic number 7 as the size of the cult's inner circle.

I understand. It's fake hair and color, fake eyelashes and makeup. She used her fake appearance and behavior to charm people and trick them. So it is horrible to hear people compliment her. Sadly, her spirituality is fake, her relationships were fake and she hurt so many people with her lies.

I made the original comment that was responded to. I never complimented Lori, what I said was "she should be the poster child for pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside." I should have clarified that I was referring to how the others in this drama saw her. Obviously they leave off the 2nd half of my statement. But her (air quote) beauty is what drags all these men in, she puts on the charm and feels them in hook, line, and sinker.... then she shows her crazy... her brain is not the body part that impressed them. Moo

I have to say, I think it's far more lurid to speculate that Tylee was brought to Yellowstone for sex-trafficking purposes. The record's pretty clear on why Tylee was murdered.

I was perhaps too concise in my description. Let me expand: "She could have been brought to Yellowstone to be handed off to person or persons unknown for an arranged marriage somewhere where investigators would have difficulty reaching her. I view such an arrangement as being effectively the same as trafficking." If she balked it could have cemented Chad and Lori's decision to murder her.

I knew someone who had a multi-generation hold over his children, their spouses and children. Although, the individual was never involved in anything like this! For that family, each of the 5 kids struggled for months to years to come to terms with the person they thought they knew so well and the reality of the situation. I hope his children find skilled therapists, understanding of their religious beliefs, but who are not a part of that particular culture or offshoot church. (Not sure how to phrase that.) MOO
BBM for focus.

I think the most appropriate word is probably 'sect'. And yeah, no matter whether the Daybell clan believe in Chad's junk or not, I do sincerely hope they get help. They have been through a lot already and I doubt they (or we) have seen or heard the worst of it yet.

Wasn't that number based on the interview with MG?
Possibly, yes. I don't remember the number being mentioned in the interview with MG. Nate could also have gotten it from a police source (IMO). Then there was info about the amount Lori was collecting in SS money each month. Nate first mentioned that on Gray Hughes' interview.

IIRC Nate did something similar with other details previously. In his earlier interview for a radio station he mentioned the magic number 7 as the size of the cult's inner circle.

I am a fan of Nate Eaton, but am not sure how to feel about stuff like this. What he's saying should be consistent with what he's reporting. When he's saying stuff in interviews that he's not writing in his reporting, it makes me wonder if he's not falling prey to the very human temptation to "riff" for his audience, and in those moments shifting from reporting to editorializing.

RSBBM
This puts evidence of these behaviors into the hands of criminal profilers and psychologists who may be brought into the case. If we are better able to understand how LVD has acted & functioned in the past we have a window into how she may act in the future. "The best predictor of future behavior is past behaviors".
JMO

What's the this that is being referenced here? The documents ordered from public records of the state of Texas under FOIA/TPIA and reproduced by YouTuber WTAF?

Like most silly magic numbers, this reminds me of my favorite Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote (from the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch skit):

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out."
-Some Cleric (played by Michael Palin)
OK, but seriously -- there is a magic number of members in their little cult/sect? What divine magic revealed this number to them? Pendulum swings? Does Nate attribute this to some source?

RSBBM

What's the this that is being referenced here? The documents ordered from public records of the state of Texas under FOIA/TPIA and reproduced by YouTuber WTAF?
yes

I didn't read it that way, but if that's what was implied then I agree that's a horrible thing to speculate.

For me to know the bigger picture of LVD's life and lifestyle helps to put it in perspective. For decades she has been accused of having "fanatical religious" views, alleging some of the most heinous crimes against her ex husbands (when children are involved), and convincing those around her to commit crimes because these alleged acts are so heinous.

I am remembering when her sister & mother said they "read the emails" that were so threatening that LVD needed to keep the kids safety paramount. There was the email that Charles found where LVD purported to be CV and sent to CD asking him to come to their home and stay. This makes me wonder how many fake emails, phone calls, voice messages, etc. that LVD may have fabricated to fool AC, CV, and others to pull off her fun and games.

This puts evidence of these behaviors into the hands of criminal profilers and psychologists who may be brought into the case. If we are better able to understand how LVD has acted & functioned in the past we have a window into how she may act in the future. "The best predictor of future behavior is past behaviors".
JMO
RSBBM

Why wouldn't criminal profilers and psychologists who are brought into the case have access to this information by means other than YouTube vloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suzanne M1a