Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently she was Russian/German and she ran off with two Ucranians. She was found back in Algoz.
Source: Sexta9.

I bet Sexta9 and the Olive Press know much more and will come public soon.

I found it fishy that he -was the one- who found her.Also don’t know if its added here regarding to RS,if so.....my apologies,but there is a mention of RS being abusive towards N.who seemed to be covered with bruises and a may even had a broken arm during their staying there.
(EXCLUSIVE: Footage of property where paedophile and suspect Christian Brueckner lived in the months after Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal - Olive Press News Spain)

Also am just reading on Disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Wikipedia

Anyone here ever heard of Clement Freud/Podesta brothers?
“ Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry were regularly invited by MP Sir Clement Freud, who lived just a few hundred yards from the apartment from which Madeleine disappeared in a $ 1 million villa when they searched for their daughter Later, three women came out with the story that as 10, 11 and 14-year-old girls they had been sexually abused by Clement for years.
Zou het? : ‘Hillary’s campagneleider John Podesta betrokken bij verdwijning Madeleine McCann’ | JDreport.com

A very logical story.....it's not only about his profile but also a good explanation about the steps German LE is/has taken so far and why. I'm not sure this is going to have a good end but I feel very confident in the German LE.

That's my opinion too and i wrote that before. It would be very unusual, if german L.E. started this worldwide eye-catching campain just based on simple indications...

That's my opinion too and i wrote that before. It would be very unusual, if german L.E. started this worldwide eye-catching campain just based on simple indications...

On the other hand it's kind of strange Aktenzeichen XY is going to air tonight about the case and claims to have new information. I would think if there is any movement in the case German LE would come with that. I know they work together but still.

I found it fishy that he -was the one- who found her.Also don’t know if its added here regarding to RS,if so.....my apologies,but there is a mention of RS being abusive towards N.who seemed to be covered with bruises and a may even had a broken arm during their staying there.
(EXCLUSIVE: Footage of property where paedophile and suspect Christian Brueckner lived in the months after Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal - Olive Press News Spain)

“ Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry were regularly invited by MP Sir Clement Freud, who lived just a few hundred yards from the apartment from which Madeleine disappeared in a $ 1 million villa when they searched for their daughter Later, three women came out with the story that as 10, 11 and 14-year-old girls they had been sexually abused by Clement for years.
Zou het? : ‘Hillary’s campagneleider John Podesta betrokken bij verdwijning Madeleine McCann’ | JDreport.com
Yes I've read that too.
I have the impression that sexta9 has a lead about CBs involvement in the girl's disappearance. We must wait for their next update.
That also goes for the bruises on nf 's arms and mystery man RS.

About Freud: haven't understood how the mccanns were able to drink tea with that !

On the other hand it's kind of strange Aktenzeichen XY is going to air tonight about the case and claims to have new information. I would think if there is any movement in the case German LE would come with that. I know they work together but still.
I've searched the Aktenzeichen site and haven't found mention of an upcoming update on MM tonight? (Perhaps I need a new pair of glasses ..)

Hi, I have read many of your comments with interest and this is my first post.

In the discussion about the photos of the room with the post/beam it was suggested that in the image with the dog/scatter cushions was a still photo taken from a video image due to the horizontal lines.

Some of the comments suggested that they could see an image of a small child (girl) contained within what was described as “hairs” or “smoke.”

It was pointed out that it couldn’t be a child because, relative to other items in the photo, the child was too small.

While it seems rather low-tech, I am wondering if the photo was literally taken from a screen/TV and the child is a reflection of a physical image - a photograph which was in close proximity to the screen at the time the photo of the screen was taken.

This would explain the faintness of the image and the size disparity. Just a thought.

Clement Freud, for non Brits, was a TV personality as well as an MP. A bit of a wit and a TV chef and appeared in lots of funny adverts for dog food. He died in 2009. In 2016 it transpired, or to make it safe to say, allegations emerged that he had been a paedophile involved in the abuse of young girls

None of that was in the public domain when he was entertaining the McCanns
Clement Freud - Wikipedia

Yes I've read that too.
I have the impression that sexta9 has a lead about CBs involvement in the girl's disappearance. We must wait for their next update.

About Freud: haven't understood how the mccanns were able to drink tea with that *******!
I've searched the Aktenzeichen site and haven't found mention of an upcoming update on MM tonight? (Perhaps I need a new pair of glasses ..)

My bad....it seems to be Crime Watch XY

There is no broadcast tonight of Aktenzeichen XY. There was one yesterday in germany without speaking about MM-case and next will be here on air 12th of august.

Last edited:
Yes I've read that too.

About Freud: haven't understood how the mccanns were able to drink tea with that *******!
I don't think it was out about him, that he was a paedo at the time, did it only come out after his death?, and we have mentioned the 2 brothers prev, as image of the photo fits, but also, someone who used to work I think at OC, looked like photo fits too.
However there are a few sightings of 2 blonde men around apartment 5a, on the day and day before.
Hopefully tonight, more info will be shared with us, regarding the main suspect CB

This was from the sun newspaper last nigjt

This month they appealed on their country’s version of Crimewatch for help in identifying a mobile number he called the night Madeleine vanished from her holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007, aged three.

The Sun revealed 16 tips had come in, with one being described as “useful”.

Sources said it was from the Bavaria region of Germany where convicted paedophile and rapist Christian B used to live.

The caller said they had recognised the number and on Thursday night details were due to be revealed on the TV show

So that implies the programme tonight?

There was also the crowdfunding link for an orphanage, which was started by a Roman Scott. But I have to agree that there is so little evidence of him anywhere that it may be wrong or made up
Does anyone have a picture of RS, please.

Madeleine McCann prime suspect 'trying to exploit loophole' to get out of jail

So it looks like we will find out in 3 weeks if CB's appeal is successful or not. Interestingly though, the article talks about the contention point being around the 2017 extradition from Portugal and not the 2018 extradition from Italy.

It's a bit complex but the crux seems to be that CB's lawyers are arguing that the extradition warrant needs to be signed off by Portugal (the scene of the crime) and not Italy. There was an extradition agreement from Portugal in 2017 (following his capture in the playground in Messines) but that this was not for the crime of the 2005 rape and therefore CB has been detained and tried illegally. The prosecutors seem to be arguing this is not relevant since CB was already in breach of law for fleeing to Italy in order to evade a pending sentence in Germany.

Hopefully the judges use common sense and don't allow CB to overturn the rape conviction on a technicality.

ETA: Anyone know what this quote is about in the article? What does Ireland have to do with this?:

Representatives of the Irish government also took part in the case held in the main ECJ courthouse via video conference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member