FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

This case has been another one that's made me toss, and turn at night struggling to sleep.

I kept thinking it reminded me of another case that happened decades ago. Most here probably won't remember it.

Anyway it was a case about the town bully who had terrorized everyone living there for years. He reminded me of this triple murderer due to how dangerous, and ruthless he was. I can't remember the state or city at the moment where it happened.

Anyway someone in the town finally wound up murdering him. When LE investigated the case looking for the killer everyone they talked to there confessed saying they were the one who had killed him.

Since everyone confessed they never arrested anyone for killing him.

I don't believe in vigilantism, but in so many cases the suspect was already well known to be mean as a coiled rattlesnake ready to strike, and had terrorized, and harmed so many victims before they escalated to the worst crime of murder.

This one was able to destroy three innocent victims at one time before he was finally stopped.

With his awful criminal violent history he absolutely shouldn't have been allowed out to prey on more victims.

Honestly, I think the Florida AG needs to bring in their investigators to find out the reasons one criminal had been arrested for 230 felonies, but was only convicted of 15. 15 felony conviction is still a high amount. They need to find out why the justice system there made it a convenient revolving door that allowed this monster to roam free over, and over again. It shouldn't have ever been allowed to get to this point. Something just isn't right about all of the felonies he had done that went nowhere in the criminal justice system.

LE had to be livid all the times they had arrested him, then seeing him walkaway without any consequences for almost all of them.

I'm sure the sheriff knew in his gut one day he would be arresting him for murder, and it would only be a matter of time.

Saying he was a bad seed doesn't even remotely encompass how bad, and dangerous he had been most of his life starting at a very young age.

God be with the families who mourn their tremendous loss.

Jmho
The Town Bully Case
Ken McElroy - Wikipedia

audio is terrible and with her mask, ugh.
did I hear the State has subpoened Mary for 10am tomorrow and needs to have an atty. named today, a private practice atty. paid by
us.
what would this be for? trying to get more info from her?

Edn3sBqXsAYqqPt

Jennifer Holton FOX 13

@jennholtonFOX

A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE: Below are just six of TJ Wiggins mugshots. Seen here from age 17-26, but he was first arrested at age 12. His first appearance for the #Frostproof murders is at 1 PM today.

Suspects in Frostproof triple-murder appear in court

FROSTPROOF, Fla. - The first court appearance for three people charged in the deaths of three fishing buddies in Frostproof took place Thursday afternoon.

Tony "TJ" Wiggins, 26, accused of pulling the trigger and murdering the three victims, received a no bond status. The judge gave TJ's girlfriend, 27-year-old Mary Whittemore, a $45 bond -- $15,000 for each accessory to murder charge -- and ordered her to wear a GPS monitor upon release. She also received a subpoena for an investigative interview Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member