Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it is possible that Damion felt to be "caught" by TJ

That could very well be the reason why the cashier did not make a call to police.
Well, I for one, if a threat was made in the checkout line, would have called LE and told them.
Then again, I am fearless and don't back down to bullies.
So a young kid running the register may or may not have known TJ and felt threatened. AND that is even grasping that anything incrementing was said at the check out lane

I was thinking along the line, that Damion felt caught by TJ - that they were going to their every-other-night fishing spot and was dropping heavy hints in the store, hoping to garner attention, then even went to the spot to attempt to deescalate a situation. <sigh> the horror..
--Then this doesn't make sense because Damion could have called his friends and 911 before going to the fishing spot.. unless something like pride or fear got in the way..
--maybe one of the Perps rode with and held a gun on Damion to the fishing spot?

Last edited:
Following along here....

dixiegirl1035 said:
How did we all miss this? TJ has written a 3 page confession saying everything (timestamp 27:04 per Tricia)

Is there a "written" confession? My speakers don't work...

And - could you "attach" the actual confession - and not just post a link to the Polk County site? - as I can't access any of that. TIA!

dixiegirl1035 said:
snipped by me...
Yep, he attacked someone and broke their arm with a tire iron on 3/10/2020 and was out on a total of only $6,000 bond (paid $600 and he was out again). His pretrial on that case was/is?? 7/30/2020.. in 5 days.

Do you all want me to keep track of this case?
If so, if you or someone can give me the exact charges, dates of arrest, charged & arraigned? and is this the case # for it?

2020CF002134000XX in Polk County

TIA!

I really hate following cases that I can't access the court sites....

Young Damion ended his transactions, put his card in the wallet, got the bag, and went away without waving or gesturing good bye to TJ. Not even a bob of his head.
Their demeanor wasn’t relaxed at this point. They seemed irritated or something to me.
It leads me to believe the brief chat wasn’t pleasant nor friendly at all.

I wonder what the store clerk reported hearing between the two.

Following along here....

And - could you "attach" the actual confession - and not just post a link to the Polk County site? - as I can't access any of that. TIA!

If so, if you or someone can give me the exact charges, dates of arrest, charged & arraigned? and is this the case # for it?

TIA!

It was stated 3 page confession - nothing on the Polk County site for such (or in MSM, so consider such from VI to Tricia?) , yet I think confessions in State of Florida are not allowed to be released (remember the Savanah Gold case where Lee Rodarte's confession on video was redacted when released through the Sunshine laws and we learned that)

2020CF002134000XX is road rage->compound fracture with tire iron case
Count 1 - Agg Battery Person Uses a Deadly Weapon Class 2 Felony
Count 2 - Ag Assault Deadly Weapon WO Intent to Kill Class 3 Felony

• Arrest Warrant Issued 3/14/2020 @ 9:03 pm
  • Arrested and Booked into Jail 3/14/2020 @ 10:38 pm
  • Bonded out 3/16/2020 for $6,000 ($600 paid to bondsman) and pre-trial release granted
  • Written Plea of Not Guilty 6/4/2020
  • ARREST for gun charges 7/21/2020
  • Added charges for triple homicide 7/22/2020
  • Pretrial Hearing scheduled for 7/30/2020 (notice sent out on 6/17)
upload_2020-7-26_6-52-24.png

upload_2020-7-26_6-51-49.png

Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

Last edited:
I wonder what the store clerk reported hearing between the two.

The filed AA speaks to such and here is screenshot. Keep in mind though that AA's may not have all details, just enough for support of arrest. Many times LE holds back information until later MOO.

upload_2020-7-26_7-4-29.png

and here is the longest AA from which taken in PDF format.
source: Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

Attachments

• WilliamArrestAffidavit12pages.pdf
    897.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I wonder if we will get to see a transcript of the confession referred to in the video above. I just read Roberts interview again. He spoke right up when confronted with evidence.

I'm sure we will. Florida really does have an excellent open sunshine law, and they not only have the sunshine law they follow through with it by providing the evidence documents as the cases go through the justice system.

We learn far more evidence in detail before a trial is held if they occured in Florida.

Jmho

MOO, not before court. In another case (Lee Rodarte/Savannah Gold) we learned so much through FOIA and sunshine laws, including the interview with Lee where he confessed. But when the video was released of that long interview with Lee, the portion that he confessed was redacted (too prejudicial was reasoning for redaction iirc) so I'm thinking if anything is released, the confession part would be redacted. Perhaps the entire thing?

Keep in mind that this has not been reported in MSM, and the only place I/we have heard this was only stated IIRC by Tricia on her Youtube the other day as told to her by VI on this site??? MOO

@worm When you state "read Robert's interview", you are talking about the AA right? and not something else?

Last edited:
Possibly, but most people wouldn't put a couple of dollars worth of purchases on a credit card.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. I go to Dollar Tree often, and never use cash. Credit card even for a small purchase. Right now, due to COVID, change is short and many companies are wanting no cash/change. I digress.

Not that it gives insight on whether credit or debit ?... other than most folks who only have debit card which is not ALSO a credit card don't have good enough credit rating to get a credit card. Therefore, they would have to put in PIN number on the reader at purchase using a debit card. (Someone else can review if they think relevant to see if PIN put in after inserting card?)

ETA: I went down the rabbit hole to quickly find as the video is so accessible here on threads. Yes, he did put in a PIN MOO about 1:45 into video after he inserted card, therefore MOO = debit card purchase as you don't need to type in PIN # with credit cards.

Also, noted no one, including clerk, are wearing masks for COVID.

Last edited:
The early reports said that he called after they left, but those reports were wrong about a lot of details. This article put the phone call to dad “around 10:06”. The time of the call should be easy to confirm once they found the phone, unless they couldn’t open it I guess. 3 Florida friends ‘massacred’ during fishing trip

MOO arrest docs state (and MOO I would think every single one of these are confirmed, not just speculation)

21:56 Purchase (on video timestamp)
22:06 call to dad (dad's phone would show to LE to document)
22:35 Robert texts girlfriend (?Assume Robert gave up phone to show without warrant through phone company?)
22:41 911 call from daughter of convenience store clerk calls in (LE records)

They also mentioned in the video that TJ tried to say when he hit KS, the gun went off. That don’t fly, what about the other 2? That gun must have been defective.

There was a shell casing in the truck of the two victims. As shell casings usually eject to the right side iirc, the gun itself may have been inside the vehicle compartment and one of the victims struggled to get it away, ergo the bullet in the hand of one of the victims that went through his body also? And that struggle caused the clip to be activated which release the cartridge? dunno... Just entire speculation here based on AA's. (and not any other rumors)

Following along here....

TIA!

Here is the Case Summary printed just now. I will see what else I can find and upload. Not sure it's super relevant to this case other than to show a pattern of behavior.
2020CF002134000XX
STATE OF FLORIDA vs. WIGGINS TONY LEE
Welcome to Polk Records Online, the Polk County Clerk of Court’s consolidated case records search application. Please select from the available options.

Attachments

• Case Summary TJW 7-26-20 for 2020CF002134000XX.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
TJ is a convicted felon and a Hot head, seems like many townsfolk knew this, you say so yourself that you knew "they often rode around with a gun in the truck" and rumors were going around he wanted to settle the score with Keven...why didn't anyone (even yourself) report TJ anonymously to the authorities for possessing a gun?

Bold by me. Because I found out about them carrying a gun with them after the fact. I have no contact with TJ. Out of the 3 involved, I only know Robert. I knew he had a temper, and he was violent. But I only learned of the guns afterwards. I did not know of all of the charges he's had before. I knew of the crowbar incident, and I knew he was about to go to court over it. So please, do not try and twist this around to sound like I could have called it in. I couldn't have, I did not know of all of the guns he had in his possession beforehand. I have never been to the compound where they were arrested. And neither has the person that I know Robert through. Every time I went to Frostproof and came in contact with Robert, it was at another location. This person isn't in MSM so I won't say who the are, but she was always very sweet to me when I came in contact. I did see Mary once, but she was talking to the person I know Robert through, so I didn't speak to her. I was just the driver that particular day. And don't get me wrong, Robert is no saint. He's got violent tendencies too. I know he's beaten a few people up. He tried to tell the person I know that she needed to be careful because of something he did in Sebring the weekend of the murder. But in hindsight, I think he was trying to tell her (without telling her) that something was about to go down and be careful.

Last edited:
I think the credit card issue came up because someone was wondering if TJ saw cash when Damion paid . . . and others see that he paid with a card, so presumably TJ wouldn't have seen how much cash Damion had.

What kind of card doesn't really matter, right?

Here is the Case Summary printed just now. I will see what else I can find and upload. Not sure it's super relevant to this case other than to show a pattern of behavior.
2020CF002134000XX
STATE OF FLORIDA vs. WIGGINS TONY LEE

@PayrollNerd That is a great way to share to threads.

Would it be too off topic for others who want to learn to walk through how you did that upload so we can help do such in the future as what I've been doing isn't as good as what you are doing, especially to help @Niner out in the future (and showing others) - and for other cases as I just don't know how to help as well as you have here.

Kudos and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member