Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Madeleine McCann's suspected kidnapper has launched a fresh attempt to get out of prison just two days after scrapping his first parole bid."

"The lawyer, who maintains Bruecker had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance, claims the police have known about the allotment for years.

He said: 'The site has been known to the authorities for years. So far, however, it has not been of any interest."

Madeleine McCann suspect launches SECOND bid to walk free | Daily Mail Online

Urgh, both of them sickens me.

I really wish I could come up with new ideas but I am sat here “patently” waiting like everyone else.

Any experts on German law know what the evidence required for a warrant is?

I feel the LE will know nearly everything about CBs life. They'll have records in various systems and administrative departments, even if he's went off grid and tried to use cash, it's impossible to go completely under the radar as he needs some level of access to public services and administration (e.g. vehicles). I'm certainly sure they'll know where he's lived and his social circles - there's the implication that there's been digital forensics in the past so I think it's likely they've been able to create a picture that way.

That suggests to me that the first search is really significant as it would imply that they have some probably cause, in relation to MM, to take to a judge/justice dept. If it was a case of them being able to say 'well this guy is a bit dodgy and we can pin him for [x] heinous crimes so speculate he could have done this', I'm not so sure if that's quite enough for deep searches of everywhere he's been over his entire life.

It could perhaps be that this search gives the necessary info the LE need to get other searches.

IMO the excavation by L.E. on someones property normally demand a search warrant from a judge, as long there is no imminent danger to someones life e.g.. Only in cases of imminent danger L.E. does not have to appeal and wait for that warrant. L.E. must hand over some evidence to the judge, that convinces him, that a warrant can be made in a lawful way.

So i expect, the judge in charge allowed L.E. to excavate that property. So maybe L.E. already could have evidence, that would be enough for an arrest warrant also. But by now there is no need for an arrest warrant, because the suspect is imprisoned.

L.E. still have more time to investigate, at least until January 2021.

Having driven from Praia da Luz, Brueckner picked them up in Malaga, Spain, and drove them 175 miles to Vera, Almeria – around a three hour drive – during which he was chatty and helpful

In 2007, he was filmed by Tomas and two others as they took part in a challenge to transport a caravan trailer from Faro in the Algarve to Saxony in Germany relying on just 10 Euros a day.

Entitled 'Trip of a Lifetime', they had to get the caravan back to Germany by hitching it to trucks and vans volunteered by drivers without any payment.

Now that we have seen a clear picture of him just weeks before the crime, I think it is safe to say he did not have the pockmark that was described by some of the witnesses. If I saw a guy like this hanging around, I will definitely not describe him as "very ugly".

He may not have been working alone. That on top of the fact that he said he "had a terrible job to do" does insinuate this was part of a plan that involved several others.

maddie-scarface.jpg

Last edited:
this allowed him to put down lease payments for one or more properties, and perhaps large quantities of weed (50kg+), which he then traded back and forth from Germany to Portugal/Holland/Spain. At 50kg thats not far from $500k Australian (200k Euro/$350k US), so he'd be making $20k+ per transaction i would guess.

Rinse and Repeat.

I would forget the angle that he was making money from running 50kgs of weed back and forth and around Europe. We only have NF saying that CB actually said that.
We also have some soggy weed drying in AB's attic. No mention of amount though.
Lets say that the attic weed was the weed that DF mentioned, 50kg of 'wet' weed would result in roughly 5-10Kgs sellable product. Either the organisation behind is very stupid to transport heavy, bulky, smelly, unprocessed plants, or it didn't happen IMO.
As far as we know CB was a long way from being able to finance such an operation himself.

My guess is he sold the attic weed to finance the initial relatively small deal with Julia and that the weed he was drying in Augsburg originated from the Granada/Orgiva area.

Now that we have seen a clear picture of him just weeks before the crime, I think it is safe to say he did not have the pockmark that was described by some of the witnesses. If I saw a guy like this hanging around, I will definitely not describe him as "very ugly"

He may not have been working alone. That on top of the fact that he said he "had a terrible job to do" does insinuate this was part of a plan that involved several others.

maddie-scarface.jpg
I agree, “Very ugly” is not a fitting description.

I thought it before I saw footage of him and now I think he was the Smithman sighting.

They described him as not a tourist but acting like a tourist - carrying a child not wrapped in a blanket. The revised statement of Martin Smith says he was wearing a blazer/jacket. I think this is CB’s style and again, unusual clothing for a tourist.

So this places him in Malaga in March 2007, wonder if the photo at the docks came from these guys then.

Having driven from Praia da Luz, he picked them up in Malaga, Spain, and drove them 175 miles to Vera, Almeria – around a three hour drive

Also mentions that he says he was only borrowing the WF from a friend at this point... BP?

Or maybe just show-off behaviour? Maybe he didn't want to tell, that he drives such a rusty crutch, after he told them to be a car dealer that drives a jag!

The "happy hobby hippy." I'm curious about the necklace, if it was handmade. And by whom.

Agree that his complexion is far from pockmarked, suggesting that sighting/suspect is someone else.

I would forget the angle that he was making money from running 50kgs of weed back and forth and around Europe. We only have NF saying that CB actually said that.
We also have some soggy weed drying in AB's attic. No mention of amount though.
Lets say that the attic weed was the weed that DF mentioned, 50kg of 'wet' weed would result in roughly 5-10Kgs sellable product. Either the organisation behind is very stupid to transport heavy, bulky, smelly, unprocessed plants, or it didn't happen IMO.
As far as we know CB was a long way from being able to finance such an operation himself.

My guess is he sold the attic weed to finance the initial relatively small deal with Julia and that the weed he was drying in Augsburg originated from the Granada/Orgiva area.
Soooooo true, we have to take him at his word, very convenient way of saying that’s where most of his money came from.

Reminds me of Dean Corrils Steve, helped get victims and got $200 a person :/ yuck.

The "happy, hobby hippy" image in conflict with earlier stories which said that he didn't like hippies.
What about the shape of the necklace and the design on the sweatshirt? Anyone recognise it?

So this places him in Malaga in March 2007, wonder if the photo at the docks came from these guys then.

Having driven from Praia da Luz, he picked them up in Malaga, Spain, and drove them 175 miles to Vera, Almeria – around a three hour drive

Also mentions that he says he was only borrowing the WF from a friend at this point... BP?
Finally we have some proof of Malaga in 2007! Reckon the pics that were released of the vehicle are all from the same road trip?! The girl could be the one reflected on the side of the van?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member