Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Such as? He bought some land for 36000 in 2010, that's about it. Not much for someone with a massive grow.
Having disposable money to spent on multiple allotments, vehicles.. even places to stay. Nothing in this life for free.... Clearly that doesn’t just come from nowhere?

Otherwise he must really be a great charmer.

Edit: haven’t people said this man could barely hold a job... wasn’t left anything if he was an orphan, like he’d have the money... he would barely be able to make ends meet.

I have to disagree, it really isn’t hard to grow and when you live his lifestyle most cases would it even come back to him if found?

These tip offs seem to be coming from people that had bumped into him, he certainly could of been growing large amounts on properties, if anything I wouldn’t be worried about that.... it’s the multiple rapes that really open my eyes, and then flitting between Germany and anywhere else that really strikes me odd...

If anything, these are hallmarks of someone who clearly thinks he is above the law... everyone apparently knew him has a drug dealer? That doesn’t alarm you.....

No one truly lives off the grid in this day and age, and if you think that, well you may as well get back in the bunker you think they live in.

Edit: I am sorry if I come across confrontational, that isn’t my intention.. I love the ideas passed around these pages, I guess we are all stressed with this.

Them poor parents
Whenever weed plantations get busted in the NL, police always find someone tending the weed. The plantations are never left unattended for a long period of time.

Whenever weed plantations get busted in the NL, police always find someone tending the weed. The plantations are never left unattended for a long period of time.
True, but what’s to say someone wasn’t tending it? He had a mysterious phone call...

Also if you want them plants to live, you make sure they do.

Especially at that price... if it’s a big grow.

Such as? He bought some land for 36000 in 2010, that's about it. Not much for someone with a massive grow.
£36k isn't pocket change either. Plus the Allegro must have cost £20k or more too if he did acquire it in 2007. And if he still had it when the police busted the box factory in 2016, which is what we are being led to believe, then its presumable that he did own it. How did he afford that in 2007 if he was broke?

My earlier point on whether he may have grown weed is unrelated to the 50kg quantities he was talking to DF about. If he was being truthful about transporting that amount, I don't believe it was stuff he was growing himself. I do think he may have tried growing on a smaller scale though using his extra properties to bring in some extra cash, and may explain why he acquired these properties.

W

Having disposable money to spent on multiple allotments, vehicles.. even places to stay. Nothing in this life for free.... Clearly that doesn’t just come from nowhere?

Otherwise he must really be a great charmer.

He wasn't and couldn't pay for any of that in 2007, he was basically begging for scraps. He lived at the allotment LE just searched for free. AB's attic free, the VW that he had to sleep in was on loan and rent free, the Winnebago was also probably on loan.
He was also freeloading in 2006, free rent, free food everyday. I bet he even had a free Xmas dinner :)

He wasn't and couldn't pay for any of that in 2007, he was basically begging for scraps. He lived at the allotment LE just searched for free. AB's attic free, the VW that he had to sleep in was on loan and rent free, the Winnebago was also probably on loan.
He was also freeloading in 2006, free rent, free food everyday. I bet he even had a free Xmas dinner :)
So after 2007 he turns into a business man...

I’d be turning previous properties over with a digger....

Edit: again, nothing for free...

True, but what’s to say someone wasn’t tending it? He had a mysterious phone call...

The cellar in Hannover was merely 2 square metres. Can't grow much in there.
The cellar in Braunschweig is supposed to be much bigger.

CB was very busy travelling all around Europe. Buying and selling hash would fit more to his lifestyle.
Growing weed would make him stay put, unless he would place someone to tend the weed for him.
Thát would make him a lord, however small, nonetheless a lord.
I don't see him as a lord. Too much responsibility. He is a free bird.

31 July 2020
VIDEO.
Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B filmed during road trip five weeks before she disappeared
''Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B was filmed driving his battered camper van on a bizarre road trip five weeks before the youngster disappeared.

The German drifter is seen laughing and joking and making a peace sign with three hitchhikers he picked up on the journey.''

he was filmed at the wheel of the camper van and looking at a map and discussing their route, though the sound is poor quality.''
skynews-madeleine-mccann-christian-b_5054436.jpg

Image: Christian B was pictured making funny poses while on the trip. Pic: Mailonline

"The footage was shot on 30 March that year as Christian B took part in a bizarre sponsored challenge to transport a caravan trailer from Portugal to Germany by hitching it to various trucks and vans along the route.

He picked up the German hitchhikers in Spain and they stayed with him for 175 miles before he dropped them off in Almeria.''

''Hitchhiker Tomas told Mailonline: "It is scary to know now that he was a rapist of an elderly woman and targeted children. We couldn't have known that he was such a monster in truth."

D
The cellar in Hannover was merely 2 square metres. Can't grow much in there.
The cellar in Braunschweig is supposed to be much bigger.

CB was very busy travelling all around Europe. Buying and selling hash would fit more to his lifestyle.
Growing weed would make him stay put, unless he would place someone to tend the weed for him.
Thát would make him a lord, however small, nonetheless a lord.
I don't see him as a lord. Too much responsibility. He is a free bird.
Drugs don’t work that way, ain’t no lord tending to the plants, that’s a slacky.

Lord does travel... again not arguing I love the debate but it really is something to think about.

IMO The new video is definitely at Malaga dock.
Note the railings in the background in the attached screenshot and the attached street view pic from the road behind those railings.

Then when it pans to the other side you can also see those cranes in the background.

Attachments

• 20200731_164042.jpg
    20200731_164042.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200731_163953.jpg
    20200731_163953.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20200731_164418.jpg
    20200731_164418.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 38

but we know he didn't plant them in the ground they just searched as a man said he never saw him grow anything. When it comes to outdoor cannabis cultivation, it’s a one-shot deal throughout Germany. If you want to grow outdoors, it’s got to be during the summer. The outdoor growing season generally spans from (mid) May to September and needs a lot of tending.

IMO The new video is definitely at Malaga dock.
Note the railings in the background in the attached screenshot and the attached street view pic from the road behind those railings.

Then when it pans to the other side you can also see those cranes in the background.
My first thought, Mendel mentioned it right away also... so glad it wasn’t just me, cranes was in the footage just like the picture

but we know he didn't plant them in the ground they just searched as a man said he never saw him grow anything. When it comes to outdoor cannabis cultivation, it’s a one-shot deal throughout Germany. If you want to grow outdoors, it’s got to be during the summer. The outdoor growing season generally spans from (mid) May to September and needs a lot of tending.
You can grow weed indoors... it really isn’t that hard? I don’t see why this is getting really dragged out, but seriously you can grow weed in a bin if you wanted too.

£36k isn't pocket change either. Plus the Allegro must have cost £20k or more too if he did acquire it in 2007. And if he still had it when the police busted the box factory in 2016, which is what we are being led to believe, then its presumable that he did own it. How did he afford that in 2007 if he was broke?

My earlier point on whether he may have grown weed is unrelated to the 50kg quantities he was talking to DF about. If he was being truthful about transporting that amount, I don't believe it was stuff he was growing himself. I do think he may have tried growing on a smaller scale though using his extra properties to bring in some extra cash, and may explain why he acquired these properties.
I think CB was just making himself look good, he IMO is a bulls***er ! I think his right hand would not know what his left hand was doing at times, as for growing large amounts of weed, no I cant see that, maybe a few plants or so but nothing big, that would take a commitment from him.

You can grow weed indoors... it really isn’t that hard? I don’t see why this is getting really dragged out, but seriously you can grow weed in a bin if you wanted too.
Depending on your setup, it can be as complex or simple as you like. You can grow indoors with just a bag of compost, water and some lights, the quality and yield won't be as good as a full on hydroponic setup but it still works.

You can indeed, but I don't think he had enough space to grow large amounts to sell all over, esp 50kg! and he was always going someplace just MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther