Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can indeed, but I don't think he had enough space to grow large amounts to sell all over, esp 50kg! and he was always going someplace just MO
I get you there, that’s pure bollocks... I said earlier you have to take him at his word, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he had grows...

Money doesn’t grow on trees or does it...

Depending on your setup, it can be as complex or simple as you like. You can grow indoors with just a bag of compost, water and some lights, the quality and yield won't be as good as a full on hydroponic setup but it still works.

Very true, that’s why I think he may have... it depends on what is available, and if you have disposable properties and the thought for it, why the hell not?

Anyway I’m stoked with the new footage that features the docks we was all trying to I.D

Police must know where that was from

So this places him in Malaga in March 2007, wonder if the photo at the docks came from these guys then.

Having driven from Praia da Luz, he picked them up in Malaga, Spain, and drove them 175 miles to Vera, Almeria – around a three hour drive

Also mentions that he says he was only borrowing the WF from a friend at this point... BP?

It looks to be the case Dlk, that the original Malaga pic was from a video still.

the allotment lease holder had allowed him [CB] to stay there in 2010 after meeting him at a festival and hearing he was homeless.
Is this that dragon fest?

I’d give my left ear to find that one out...homeless drug dealer that has a fetish for selling drugs and scouting out the place
I wrote: as a lord he would have someone else tending to the plants.
:) ;)
you got me ;)

This March 2007 was 4 months after he got out of prison in Portugal. (Nov 2006)

He looks extremely skinny and penniless.
Watching this video makes me believe that he would do anything for some cash and it also makes me believe he took MM to order rather than any other reason.

How does one "look penniless"?
He was a full time crook, a prolific thief of apartments, he allegedly stole Rolex watches and had an abundance of loot.
If there was that much money in kidnapping children and selling on, then I think CB, from what we have heard about his obsession with money, would have been child trafficking on a regular basis imo and would have been living like a king.

I doubt he had anything else going on in his head except booze, drugs and sex, plus an obsession with child *advertiser censored* and gaining power and control through rape.

He took MM for himself imo.

He wasn't and couldn't pay for any of that in 2007, he was basically begging for scraps. He lived at the allotment LE just searched for free. AB's attic free, the VW that he had to sleep in was on loan and rent free, the Winnebago was also probably on loan.
He was also freeloading in 2006, free rent, free food everyday. I bet he even had a free Xmas dinner :)

MT said that CB had "cash in the attic" - (sorry)
Is it that hard to imagine that CB actually SAVED money from the sale of his stolen goods and drug dealing? I agree he was small time dealer, but he would have paid no income tax and usually wheeler's and dealers in stolen goods are always pretty comfortable.
MT also said that CB wanted to get to 1million eu (savings)
In my experience it's the tight freeloaders who aren't actually skint at all.

Last edited:
Drive around in a rusty old VW is a good start :)
Yeah, all the peniless people I know own four cars and travel all over europe.;)

Just because he apparently spent periods living in a van or with other people, doesn't necessarily mean he was skint. Also, without a regular job, I think most places wouldn't allow him to rent a home even if he did have cash available.

Possible of course Ted, but I think unlikely for both posts. I don't even think he had any stash of hidden valuables at PDL. If he did and had access to them after prison then why didn't he even pay his fine to keep LE off his back?

Possible of course Ted, but I think unlikely for both posts. I don't even think he had any stash of hidden valuables at PDL. If he did and had access to them after prison then why didn't he even pay his fine to keep LE off his back?
A lot of people don't pay their fines. Don't see why CB would be in any rush too, probably rather take his chances that they wouldn't know where to find him anyway. I think you're reading too much into the non-payment. You mentioned in a previous post that if he had money, why didn't he pay off MT's fine as well. Why would he do that?

It doesn't seem like he was a law abiding citizen, so why would he even consider paying a fine unless he discovered a slither of conscience, but I doubt that very much.
It seems he moved the Jag, so that didn't get seized to cover the fine and that is an indication of hiding his assets.
jmo

A lot of people don't pay their fines. Don't see why CB would be in any rush too, probably rather take his chances that they wouldn't know where to find him anyway. I think you're reading too much into the non-payment. You mentioned in a previous post that if he had money, why didn't he pay off MT's fine as well. Why would he do that?

The fines were no big amount and MT was his partner in crime. Both MT/CB knew that they would go straight back inside if they didn't pay up. If CB still had his stash, (if it ever existed) and was up to no good (abducting someone ie) then paying the fine would be the obvious thing to do to keep any heat off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon