Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's Sherrill's uncle. So Suzie's great uncle. He was mentioned a few times. He was in charge of her will.
In Sherrill's will, does anyone know if she mentioned where she wanted to be buried? If the killer knew her, or knew anything about her will, he may have put her at or close to where she wanted to be buried.

I’ve recently read a pdf style archived news article (Unfortunately; I didn’t copy the link) I was digging into the Janelle/Mike arrival. In the article: Janelle stated that when at Delmar she thought she heard “wailing” from the backyard. Her and Mike looked out back but there was nothing. It is the only time I have read such thing. As I said I have only seen this the one time and can’t seem to locate it. Has anyone else read this?

I think it's Sherrill's uncle. So Suzie's great uncle. He was mentioned a few times. He was in charge of her will.
In Sherrill's will, does anyone know if she mentioned where she wanted to be buried? If the killer knew her, or knew anything about her will, he may have put her at or close to where she wanted to be buried.
I’ve recently read a pdf style archived news article (Unfortunately; I didn’t copy the link) I was digging into the Janelle/Mike arrival. In the article: Janelle stated that when at Delmar she thought she heard “wailing” from the backyard. Her and Mike looked out back but there was nothing. It is the only time I have read such thing. As I said I have only seen this the one time and can’t seem to locate it. Has anyone else read this?
Perhaps they heard something coming from the storage shed or the closest neighbor's house. Which house would that be?

Maybe she said cinnamon was wailing?

I just found a roster of Kickapoo High School class of 1991 and I don't know if this was common knowledge but Brian Joy and Mike Henson were in the same class, a year older than Janelle/Susie/Stacy.
Kickapoo High School Class Of 1991 Alumni, Springfield, MO

I'm really feeling like Mike and Brian were friends and this was the connection the girls had to the Brian Joy party. And if "people" did stay at Brian Joy's house, I think it's a pretty good bet that Mike Henson was one of them.
Just as a point of reference I've attached the Kickapoo Graduating Class of 1992 as published in May-1992.

Attachments

• Kickapoo__List_of_92_Grads.pdf
    493.5 KB · Views: 57
Hello I’m new here and I’m watching the ID show right now because ironically I’m also reading the book ‘The missing three’ about this case right now. I have tried reading thru many of the posts on here though there’s so many...and I’m not sure but I’m guessing this has been thrown out there before but because they were new to this neighborhood, is it possible that a neighbor had been watching Suzie? I know it’s been debated here, I’m a therapist and trying to sort of psychologically profile someone who might do this type of thing and I do think it might have been a sexually motivated crime and they’re only being in the neighborhood a few weeks might be significant as someone might have spotted Suzie as being new and an attractive young girl in the neighborhood. I’m just throwing this out there...have all neighbors been ruled out? Do we know? In my mind this could also explain the obscene phone calls...a neighbor might see from their own home that people are in the house looking for the women and called to taunt them. Another point, the ID show mentions that Suzie had complained of crank calls, does anyone know when this started? Was it before or after they moved to the new house?

thanks! This is my first post, just some things that came to my mind.

Hello I’m new here and I’m watching the ID show right now because ironically I’m also reading the book ‘The missing three’ about this case right now. I have tried reading thru many of the posts on here though there’s so many...and I’m not sure but I’m guessing this has been thrown out there before but because they were new to this neighborhood, is it possible that a neighbor had been watching Suzie? I know it’s been debated here, I’m a therapist and trying to sort of psychologically profile someone who might do this type of thing and I do think it might have been a sexually motivated crime and they’re only being in the neighborhood a few weeks might be significant as someone might have spotted Suzie as being new and an attractive young girl in the neighborhood. I’m just throwing this out there...have all neighbors been ruled out? Do we know? In my mind this could also explain the obscene phone calls...a neighbor might see from their own home that people are in the house looking for the women and called to taunt them. Another point, the ID show mentions that Suzie had complained of crank calls, does anyone know when this started? Was it before or after they moved to the new house?

thanks! This is my first post, just some things that came to my mind.
Those were great things to mention. I'll look for more of your good posts.

[/QUOTE] Another point, the ID show mentions that Suzie had complained of crank calls, does anyone know when this started? Was it before or after they moved to the new house?
[/QUOTE]

There's no proof that Suzie received prank calls. Janelle said Suzie told her she received prank calls. Janelle could have been lying.

Another point, the ID show mentions that Suzie had complained of crank calls, does anyone know when this started? Was it before or after they moved to the new house?
[/QUOTE]

There's no proof that Suzie received prank calls. Janelle said Suzie told her she received prank calls. Janelle could have been lying.[/QUOTE]

is there any reason to believe she would have lied? For what reason? I have seen herself and her boyfriend mentioned as possible suspects here. What is that based on?

Thank you. I’m wondering if they could or have gone over neighbors at the time who have since been convicted of kidnapping or sex crimes.
That would be worth looking into. If Suzie ever left a bedroom curtain open, would any of the neighbor's houses have clear view to her room?

Another point, the ID show mentions that Suzie had complained of crank calls, does anyone know when this started? Was it before or after they moved to the new house?
There's no proof that Suzie received prank calls. Janelle said Suzie told her she received prank calls. Janelle could have been lying.[/QUOTE]

is there any reason to believe she would have lied? For what reason? I have seen herself and her boyfriend mentioned as possible suspects here. What is that based on?[/QUOTE]
You never know- she could have lied. Believe what you want.

There's no proof that Suzie received prank calls. Janelle said Suzie told her she received prank calls. Janelle could have been lying.

is there any reason to believe she would have lied? For what reason? I have seen herself and her boyfriend mentioned as possible suspects here. What is that based on?[/QUOTE]
You never know- she could have lied. Believe what you want.[/QUOTE]

I just wasn’t sure if there was something she did that was suspicious. I know in the book about the case it says she changes her timeline a few times which is obviously odd but I wouldn’t want to call her a liar without reason.

is there any reason to believe she would have lied? For what reason? I have seen herself and her boyfriend mentioned as possible suspects here. What is that based on?
You never know- she could have lied. Believe what you want.[/QUOTE]

I just wasn’t sure if there was something she did that was suspicious. I know in the book about the case it says she changes her timeline a few times which is obviously odd but I wouldn’t want to call her a liar without reason.[/QUOTE]
I'm suspicious because she was one of the last people to see her. Also I question why she felt comfortable going into Suzie's house. If my suspicions are wrong I owe her a fruit basket. I do appreciate that you wouldn't want to call her a liar without reason. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle