Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just absurd, in my opinion, that JP continued to grill FBI Agent Daniels about not expanding a search beyond "his pet cemetery" after the bodies of the children were discovered. JP may want to imply that Alc was the one burning and burying their bodies but not CD, then we're supposed to think that Grave Digger Chad was in his backyard chasing a raccoon? That still doesn't absolve him of guilt! MOO
I wondered about that. Maybe they should look for more bodies? Was that what he was suggesting?

Im not saying it's enough to save CD, but it was a tactile mistake to present more than the court requires. They only had to convice thr judge there was enough evidence to warrant a trial. Theres no reason to show the defense more than the bare minimum until the trial.
In some ways I am hoping they were intentionally being clever by only using the info in the probable cause affidavit. Keeping their cards close to their vest.

I think/hope this is ok to post. It’s from KSL News and I feel it’s relevant to this case because it goes in depth into the FBI’s Evidence Response Team and how they analyze various crime scenes. It’s very interesting and gives quite a bit of insight as to how Steven Daniels goes about his work.
This is FANTASTIC! I wish we could put it on Page 1 so we can have repeat access to it, especially since this agent is a witness on this case. Until I saw this, I had no idea what an ERT was. Thanks!

Yes, MG was very definitive in her answer of "No". But DW said "at first" Lori was there.
This was a very strange discussion to me. MG said it was for Chad to show a piece of land to DW and was encouraging him to build on it. Buy and build for himself? Then he would be neighbors with Chad..and Tammy. This was September. Would MG be moving in? Wouldn't that be a little awkward? Was Lori at the showing? I don't believe so. She took her own car, and left before Chad and the realtor got there. Slithered away. So MG would have been telling the truth that Lori was not at the meeting with the realtor to show the land, AND DW was now correct in his count of how many were there.. 5. MG, DW, AC, Chad, and realtor. Moo.
ITA with how confusing this conflicting information was from MG's and DW's testimonies relative to the realtor appointment. I believe CD promotes moving to Rexburg, ID (like the James have said in prep pods that they followed him from Springville, UT), so he was IMO getting a realtor to show MG and DW land for them to build a house. MOO

I feel like MP needs to be investigated more, i believe she knows a lot more about what went on than MG. Lets not forget her husband was also shot at, and she was balls deep into telling IP about all this zombie stuff, so much so that IP wrote a lengthy document about all the things MP told him.

I’m wondering if you all would agree about another observation I made.

During the phone call between Chad and Lori, he sounds terrified. She sounds calm and happy. I’m starting to believe she is so psychotic she will never be the one to confess. But it sounds like Chad might break.

So does anyone think Lori may turn on Chad and blame everything on Alex and Chad?

Seriously, she may be scouting for her sixth husband about now.

Another question: Does anyone else think that Lori is the one who told LE where to locate the children's bodies?

Is that why she sounded so calm and happy? Because she knew this was coming?

"What can I do for you?" she asks Chad.

The same thing Chad has done for her - letting her sit in jail.

I wonder if there is an official translation of that phone call available anywhere? I have listened to it over and over and I think I have most of it figured out but there are still some parts missing. I wish he would have spoke clearly and not like he had a mouthful of marshmallows.

CD isn't someone I would want to hang out with, but the person with all of the mysterious deaths in their past is Lori. I really do believe she's the one in charge. Chad would have probably gone on happily blowing smoke with his family if he hadn't met Lori. I really don't believe she was soooo sweet and normal before she met Chad. I think she was just a master manipulator. Chad still needs to go to prison.

ITA with how confusing this conflicting information was from MG's and DW's testimonies relative to the realtor appointment. I believe CD promotes moving to Rexburg, ID (like the James have said in prep pods that they followed him from Springville, UT), so he was IMO getting a realtor to show MG and DW land for them to build a house. MOO
Well to be clear, by strange, I didn't mean confusing. Strange as in creepy, eerie, aberrant. For one, Tylee's destroyed remains were very close by. Almost as though Chad and Lori wanted to bring MG and DW as close as possible. Secondly, even considering Chad's general promotion of moving to Rexburg, it seemed to me that they (Chad and Lori) wanted to be neighbors (control?) with DW and they already planned to kill Tammy by that point. I think this whole exchange will again be used in the murder/attempted murder conspiracy charges with regard to Tammy. Moo.

CD isn't someone I would want to hang out with, but the person with all of the mysterious deaths in their past is Lori. I really do believe she's the one in charge. Chad would have probably gone on happily blowing smoke with his family if he hadn't met Lori. I really don't believe she was soooo sweet and normal before she met Chad. I think she was just a master manipulator. Chad still needs to go to prison.

JMO
I have entertained the possibility that LV may have killed Charles herself, as well as Alx and the kids, and maybe even a prior husband or two, but when Tammy ended up dead, I think CD had a direct hand in that death to free himself to be with LV.

If LV used poison in any murders then I suppose its possible she could have had access to be able to poison CD's wife too, but if that had happened then I think CD would know about it and was directly involved anyway because he wanted to be with LV anyway and he would be aware of the others being taken out because it was CD himself that declared some of them as zombies. He even predicted that Tammy would not live long.

Well to be clear, by strange, I didn't mean confusing. Strange as in creepy, eerie, aberrant. For one, Tylee's destroyed remains were very close by. Almost as though Chad and Lori wanted to bring MG and DW as close as possible. Secondly, even considering Chad's general promotion of moving to Rexburg, it seemed to me that they (Chad and Lori) wanted to be neighbors (control?) with DW and they already planned to kill Tammy by that point. I think this whole exchange will again be used in the murder/attempted murder conspiracy charges with regard to Tammy. Moo.
I agree, it is strange as in creepy, etc. It was also confusing to me when DW's recollection was different that MG's of who was present. JMO

Chad groomed other women before Lori by telling them he was married to them in previous lives.

I missed part of that. Was any explanation given as to who was formally looking into that property?
That was sometime back and referred to MOO.........if bonded out.

They are charged with conspiracy so MOO, they are allowed to have lawyers pass info and work together MOO

And of course, they both had MM when children were found... so both could have protection of atty/client during that time also (benefit of both retaining MM)

Yes, but, IMO, it had been discussed as to what would be the repercussions if Chad was charged for anything. The repercussions being that MM could not represent both of them.

I think that is why Chad was saying to Lori, talk to MM....we may have to....blah, blah, blah

My feeling, to fit in with my possible scenario, was that Chad was mournfully telling Lori that their cases were separate, and that he was no longer going to be able to cover for her and alluding that this part had been discussed between them before, because he was not responsible for the actual murders. IMO

I thought it might be possible that they do not have Chad's cell phone data back from the FBI yet, since it took 2 months to get Tammy's back. They would not have confiscated Chad's phone until his arrest, right?

well there were many phones. Do we have any data that suggests they could have confiscated computers .... and phones in the January raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ