Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, me neither. If they are colluding together with their defense either directly or through their lawyers then it will give them plenty of time to develop matching stories.

Hopefully the state has enough evidence where it wont matter what they come up with.
Im holding out hope that there will be compelling evidence shown at both their trials where it will knock out any defense they come up with.

Its a little scary right now to me based only on what we heard so far from CD's preliminary hearing. I hope there is lots more evidence to come.
“Develop matching stories”.....exactly.

I’m sorry. I can’t. I stated that from memory. I remembered it being ordered that the two defendants involved in the charge of conspiracy cannot communicate. I guess I could go back to that hearing, either Lori’s or Chad’s, I don’t remember.

I am not trying to start an argument. It just seems that two people who are involved in burying two minor children and likely involved in their murders and who are jailed cannot be allowed to discuss the case.
JMO right now.

Yes this was IF she made bond, which she did not.

however, does anyone have a link to Chads arrest hearing? I believe this is where I remembered the judge saying no contact with charged co conspirators, regardless of if he made bond. But I would love to see it again.

Remember, they have been talking daily, and she was allowed to call him. We have proof of that!

Yes. Judge Mallard specifically said after setting the new bond amount that Ms Daybell was to have no contact whatsoever with her alleged co-conspirators.
You can find it at the end at about 31:2o

Yes, this shows it was condition of bond release.

the judge says "If Ms. Daybell does post bond, I'm setting a condition of her release that she have no contact with her alleged co-conspirator"

She OBVIOUSLY was allowed contact while in jail as they talked almost daily according to Nate, and she was able to call him.

Moving along............

Last edited:
Yea, me neither. If they are colluding together with their defense either directly or through their lawyers then it will give them plenty of time to develop matching stories.

Hopefully the state has enough evidence where it wont matter what they come up with.
Im holding out hope that there will be compelling evidence shown at both their trials where it will knock out any defense they come up with.

Its a little scary right now to me based only on what we heard so far from CD's preliminary hearing. I hope there is lots more evidence to come.
“Develop matching stories”.....exactly.
Maybe they can, but everything is recorded and all mail is read before sending out and upon receipt. No right to privacy in jail.
But her lawyer can tell his lawyer.

Do you think their lawyers get together and shake their heads and laugh for stress relief? I think so.

Yes, this shows it was condition of bond release.

the judge says "If Ms. Daybell does post bond, I'm setting a condition of her release that she have no contact with her alleged co-conspirator"

She OBVIOUSLY was allowed contact while in jail as they talked almost daily according to Nate, and she was able to call him.

Moving along............
Yep we got it figured out a few posts back

That is where I think many of us have been looking for some clarity. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know. I just know this has been debated for some time. I would imagine they are still innocent and proven guilty and have basic rights. By communicating from the jails, they're monitored. Should they both post bond, without those conditions, they'd be free to communicate with each other.
And what about their lawyers? Are they communicating?

Chad is the one who assigned darkness and zombie statuses to Lori's relatives, to include her children. So, if this is the case, he is just as involved as she is.

This, IMO, was the perfect storm of two narcissists willing to do anything for monetary gain and lust.
Yes, it really was the perfect storm. I can not argue against that, not one bit.

Thank you for correcting my spelling mistake. I'm on my phone. I didn't even notice. Lol

Last edited:
Well, if they are allowed to speak, everything is being recorded.

Right but for colluding on a defense they can get around that by using "code words" which we apparently may have seen already from those two. Killing Racoons, burning tree "limbs", etc.

Defense Lawyers are especially good at getting accurate information they need from a defendant to help defend their client without having the client flat out tell them they are guilty and killed someone just because they wanted to.

Strategies can be used and one technique besides code words that they could use is to always say "Hypothetically...." as the first thing they say before continuing.

That brings up another thing that I dont think we ever got any real proof of. Or did we.

Was there ever a formal marriage certificate ever issued to CD and LV in Hawaii?

If so, then isnt there a rule that a husband or wife does not have to testify against the other? Or does that rule only apply for certain types of cases like murder cases?

This is very important IMO because if there is not one, then I think one side could supeona the other side to testify in their own trial.
Even if they are a hostile witness, one side may force the other side to testify by supeona.

I suspect there was never a marriage certificate issued because why would CD's lawyer ask that everyone reference Lori as LV and not use the Daybell name? Isnt that what happened in the preliminary we just had?
I want to see that marriage certificate. lol

Sorry for all the questions. This case is so confusing. lol
It was one of the exhibits entered into evidence Monday. They were not married when the children were killed and spousal privilege doesn't apply when children are involved. MOO.

JMO
I have entertained the possibility that LV may have killed Charles herself, as well as Alx and the kids, and maybe even a prior husband or two, but when Tammy ended up dead, I think CD had a direct hand in that death to free himself to be with LV.

If LV used poison in any murders then I suppose its possible she could have had access to be able to poison CD's wife too, but if that had happened then I think CD would know about it and was directly involved anyway because he wanted to be with LV anyway and he would be aware of the others being taken out because it was CD himself that declared some of them as zombies. He even predicted that Tammy would not live long.

I agree! Chad isn't innocent at all. I just think Lori is a lot more sketchy. Chad had to know what was happening w/ Tammy. No doubt about it.

And what about their lawyers? Are they communicating?

MOO Absolutely as they have been charged as co conspirators, therefore MOO the attys actually would need to talk to create the best defense for their clients. And yes, they could communicate now through their attys, although the days of phone calls MOO to each other to sooth their souls *cough* are over. Prisoner to prisoner calls not allowed MOO, and no face to face until trial. Boo Hoo.

(Just like the Dan Markel case in Florida, the co-consirators of Magbanua and Garcia....)

Interesting...

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384
Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux

8/4/2020 COT - Petition For Contempt - Other 8/4/2020
NOTE: PETITION FOR ENFORCEMENT AND CONTEMPT RE: DECREE/PD 89 REC 27892027

Interesting.

"If the other parent doesn't obey a court order, you can file a form with the court called a Motion for Contempt. This Motion asks the court to hold a hearing where the other parent will have to explain why they aren't following the court order(s)"

ctlawhelp.org

A brief description of the Motion for Contempt: Your old case is reopened and a Motion for Contempt is filed. The Motion is a request to the court to force someone to comply with the terms of a previous court order – such as the payment of child support.

hg.org

MOO Absolutely as they have been charged as co conspirators, therefore MOO the attys actually would need to talk to create the best defense for their clients. And yes, they could communicate now through their attys, although the days of phone calls MOO to each other to sooth their souls *cough* are over. Prisoner to prisoner calls not allowed MOO, and no face to face until trial. Boo Hoo.

(Just like the Dan Markel case in Florida, the co-consirators of Magbanua and Garcia....)
Thank you.

As I was catching up on the last 15 pages, I started to wonder if Colby would be called at Lori's hearing. Then I remembered something about Colby texting Tylee and getting weird responses. So I went looking for that info, and found it on Annie Cushing's site.

'Tylee' was responding to Colby's texts all the way until late October, as well as VenMo'ing him money.

I hope Colby is called, as that info would make for compelling testimony. 'Someone' with Tylee's phone texting as Tylee up until nearly two months after her death, to convince someone who was very concerned about her welfare that she was still alive. I haven't read the statute, but to me it seems that "conspiracy to conceal a body" would include "masquerading as the dead person to convince others they were alive and well."

The other thing I came across that was like a slap in the face is that Tylee's birthday was September 24th. JJ was presumably buried on the 23rd. Seeing those dates next to each other is...something.

I don't have kids, but I have a niece and nephew who I love dearly, more than I ever expected to be capable of loving a child who isn't mine. The idea of a mother murdering two of her children, and burying the last one the day before the other's birthday boggles my mind. I know I keep saying it, but Lori is a monster. It just continues to shock me as I realize new depths of her depravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SplendidFerret25