Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the agent's testimony, the dog and cat were not found very close to (or on top of) Tylee's remains. They uncovered the pets within the marked 10x10 boundaries, excavated deeper with a backhoe, recovered two vertebrae which the anthropologist could not immediately identify as human, then moved north of the boundary where Tylee was found. So several feet north of the pet remains.
That's what I gathered from the testimony as well.

Larry Woodcock raised his hands in celebration. He promises to do the same thing next week after Lori Vallow's preliminary hearing.

my sense is she has a deal. And, in turn, LE helped her make the call to Chad and Lori that she recorded...

MP refers to Lori's niece not her friend MGibb

If I remember correctly, Chad's son mentioned that a raccoon was shot out of a tree at a much earlier time. The pretend raccoon Chad shot was walking along the fence according to the text he sent Tammy. MOO.

"Trophy text" as far as a racoon being shot out of a (family) tree, (hope we get a date on such) and another trophy text of a racoon being shot as to being on a fence (as to not sure they will talk)?

Normal folks would say silly/not meaningful, but oh boy, we saw the same with Casey Anthony (that never made it into trial, we only saw due to freedom of information act/sunshine laws) MOO

Egads.... Casey Anthony mindset like Lori... it's becoming clearer MOO

Casey also buried her daughter a la her animals when growing up.

That wasn't support, that was shock and terror IMO. She had just witnessed first hand what happens to someone deemed a zombie by her "mother".
"Months earlier, in the spring, Lori had told Gibb that Tylee had become a “zombie,” meaning her spirit had left her body, and she had become “dark.”
“Gibb was on the phone with Lori and heard Lori call Tylee a zombie to which Tylee responded, ‘Not me, mom,'”
Documents detail horrific manner JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found in Chad Daybell's yard | East Idaho News
Fair point. That poor girl may of been too terrified to contradict her mother, but her demeanor appeared calm to me. She was very casually talking about being a new driver, etc...

I hope that bodycam footage of LVD talking to Ball/Stubbs is coming into the trial. Can anyone think of any reason the defense might be able to get it excluded? Is it allowed to be filmed in someone's house without telling the person?

The lies just fall off her lips.

Hiding her marriage to Chad, lying that JJ had been in school in ID for 2 months, husband passed away - not even killed in self-defense anymore!

I wish those officers had said to her 'isn't CD your husband?'
If the goal was to find a missing child, I think you play along so they don't spook or shut down. At that moment, LV had diarrhea mouth. They offered to run off her murderous greedy brother, made jokes about Frozen, and keep LV thinking she had them on her team. They did not know what they were dealing with.

Per the agent's testimony, the dog and cat were not found very close to (or on top of) Tylee's remains. They uncovered the pets within the marked 10x10 boundaries, excavated deeper with a backhoe, recovered two vertebrae which the anthropologist could not immediately identify as human, then moved north of the boundary where Tylee was found. So several feet north of the pet remains.
....and the FARO scanner.

They used that thing multiple times (by Warwick's or Prior's definition of the word) to figure out where to continue digging.

This might've already been addressed and if so, I apologize (keeping up with all the action is tough!). If all that needs to be established in the probable cause hearing is that a crime occurred and person X was pretty likely to have participated, why go into so much detail and have so many witnesses. It seems to me that "Judge, two dead kids were buried in this man's yard and they are the missing kids of his (then girlfriend) who he married two weeks after his wife died mysteriously-oh and he lied to officers and said he didn't know her even though he was married to her". Would that not have been sufficient for probable cause? I realize that sounds flippant but I am genuinely asking-why all the detail?

This might've already been addressed and if so, I apologize (keeping up with all the action is tough!). If all that needs to be established in the probable cause hearing is that a crime occurred and person X was pretty likely to have participated, why go into so much detail and have so many witnesses. It seems to me that "Judge, two dead kids were buried in this man's yard and they are the missing kids of his (then girlfriend) who he married two weeks after his wife died mysteriously-oh and he lied to officers and said he didn't know her even though he was married to her". Would that not have been sufficient for probable cause? I realize that sounds flippant but I am genuinely asking-why all the detail?
Baby boy deserves a fair trial I guess. :D:rolleyes:

That was sometime back and referred to MOO.........if bonded out.

They are charged with conspiracy so MOO, they are allowed to have lawyers pass info and work together MOO

And of course, they both had MM when children were found... so both could have protection of atty/client during that time also (benefit of both retaining MM)
The order not to talk came after this phone call.

Baby boy deserves a fair trial I guess. :D:rolleyes:

OR... the State is flexing–but keeping everything still hidden under that Navy Blue FBI jacket so the defense can admire and feel intimidated with just enough to know they're in serious trouble.

ETA: like Vin Diesel standing there in a long-sleeved tee. We can't see how buff he is, but we don't want to mess with those guns. y'knowhatI'msayin?

LV is a very good pretender/liar. When she called from CD prison it sounded like she was calling from the sorority house. Not a care in the world and upbeat. They both knew it was recorded. CD was pretending to be calm/bored, unaffected which is why it came off so weird. I still think he told her not to pray which makes me wonder if that is a code word. He said no over her. She then paused and asked what she could do for him. There was another pause before he repsonded in his weird slow voice. The pauses say a lot, imo.

Transcript of Lori Daybell's call to Chad Daybell on day of children's discovery

What did Mark Means know ????

Lori Daybell
“Are you okay?”
Chad Daybell
No, they’re searching the property.”
Lori Daybell
“The house right now?”
Chad Daybell
Yeah, yeah. [Unintelligible, possibly ‘not the house.’] So Mark Means [Lori Daybell’s attorney] will be talking to you.”
Lori Daybell
“Okay. What, are they in the house?”
Chad Daybell
No, they’re out in the property.”
Lori Daybell
“Are they seizing stuff again?”
Chad Daybell
They’re searching. There’s a search warrant and so [unintelligible] with the kids.”
Lori Daybell
“Okay.”
Chad Daybell
“So yeah, saw you’d tried to pull up a, a call. I’m glad you called.”
Lori Daybell
“Yeah.”
Chad Daybell
So, we’ll see what transpires.
Lori Daybell
“‘Kay.”
Chad Daybell
“[Unintelligible]”
Lori Daybell
“What do you want me to do? Pray?”
Chad Daybell
“What?”
Lori Daybell
“What do you want me to–”
Chad Daybell
“No, [talking over Lori] I’m sorry. ”
Lori Daybell
“[Laughs]”
Chad Daybell
“Well, [unintelligible]”
Lori Daybell
“Mmmkay. What can I do for you?”
Chad Daybell
“I’m [unintelligible] pretty calm. I would call Mark, though. We need, can you just talk with him?”
Lori Daybell
Have you talked to him already?”
Chad Daybell
“[Unintelligible, possibly ‘I’ve tried to call him since.’]”
Lori Daybell
So he knows what they’re doing?”
Chad Daybell
Yeah. Looks like I’ve, a call from somebody else who I need to talk to, honey. I love you so much.”
It's possible that Means talked to each separately before Chad took Lori's call. ?

Chain of evidence, if I'm not mistaken, that has to be perfect or it isn't admissible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90