Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a back and forth exchange - Tammy responded to his message about showering and going to BYU, and he replied that he was back now. I don't think any significant delay in transmission of messages can be asserted.
But, the prosecution need to prove the time the message was sent, not when it was received.

To be honest, I don't know. I have noticed it in several affadavits for different cases on this site. Not everything in the affadavit matches with what comes out later. It could be an error by the author of the affadavit. IIRC, affadavits are done very quickly whilst evidence is being completed, so yes, I guess there is room for error. Also, IIRC, MG called Gilbert Police and not Rexburg?

ETA @indicolite22 my mistake, MG did contact RPD. I have no idea for the discrepancy.
I just relistened to a part of MG's court testimony and she said that she contacted det. Pillar from Gilbert police on December 7 or 8 when she (besides other info) offered him a recording of the phone call she made with Lori and Chad. So it's still possible that she was in touch with RPD (as per Lori's affidavit) on December 6.

Why?

Do you think she would be responding a day later, or on a different day, when she lived with him?
Apologies. My point is that this evidence will be tested. It would be stronger evidence if the Prosecution relied on messages sent from Chads phone, than those received by Tammy, or in the alternative, could provide expert evidence to confirm that the messages were sent in accordance with the time and date stamp on Tammys phone. I am sure that the prosecution has these (or will have them if the phone is still being analysed) and hope that they use them instead. Otherwise, to me, this evidence has a different weight and can be attacked by the defence more aggressively.

The more that gets released, the more doubled meanings getting exposed IMO.
Funny enough they NEVER discuss all the hog wash they supposedly buy into in any of the released vocab we have of them interacting together or to others like LE.
(zombies, dark light, previous lifes etc)

It sounds more and more ...the oldest reasons of time....sex love and money.
With a childish fantasy game being played as a cover by very immature adults.
Reminds me of kiddy stuff like a young boy suggesting playing mommys and daddys because deep down he just wants to kiss that girl :D but.....he has a cover amongst his friends to 'not look dumb' when she rejects him.o_O

moo
They do discuss light/dark on the call. Lori mentions Kay being dark and Chad claims the same (I think) about Tammy's sister. Their point being that everyone calling them to account is dark.

They do discuss light/dark on the call. Lori mentions Kay being dark and Chad claims the same (I think) about Tammy's sister. Their point being that everyone calling them to account is dark.
oh yes your right.
scratch that bit! :p

just trying to highlight...the need to keep their odd beliefs as low down as possible.
like the '4.2' dark, zombies, marriages past lives etc... why?

because the rest of the world might think they stark raving mad???
hmmmmm
so there IS consciousness of their lunacy.
We wouldnt understando_O

edited to add more

I've been working on the transcript with my headphones. I have used the KSL transcript as a base to work from (Transcript of Lori Daybell's call to Chad Daybell on day of children's discovery.)

My additions are in red. I also attach a word draft so the track changes can be seen. Can anyone add or clarify? I think we have the most important parts of the call now. Do you think there could be something hidden in the house, as Lori didn't immediately think the property was being searched, just the house. Thoughts?

Operator
“A call from .”

Lori Daybell
“Lori.”

Operator
“An inmate at the Madison County Jail. This call is subject to recording and monitoring. If you do not wish to talk, hang up now. Thank you for using Telmate.”

Lori Daybell
“Hi, babe.”

Chad Daybell
“Hello.”

Lori Daybell
“Are you okay?”

Chad Daybell
“No, they are searching the property.”

Lori Daybell
“The house right now?”

Chad Daybell
“Yeah, yeah. [Unintelligible, possibly ‘not the house.’] So Mark Means will be talking to you.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay. (small voice) What, are they in the house?”

Chad Daybell
“No, they’re out in the property.”

Lori Daybell
“Are they seizing stuff…. again?”

Chad Daybell
“They’re searching. There’s a search warrant and stuff so [unintelligible] with the kids.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay.”(small voice)

Chad Daybell
“So yeah, saw you’d tried to pull up a, a call. I’m glad you called.”

Lori Daybell
“Yeah.”(small voice)

Chad Daybell
“So, we’ll see what transpires.”

Lori Daybell
“‘oKay.” (small voice)

Chad Daybell
“[Unintelligible]”

Lori Daybell
“What do you want me to do? Pray?”

Chad Daybell
“What?”

Lori Daybell
“What do you want me to–”

Chad Daybell
Not pray[talking over Lori] I’m sorry. ”

Lori Daybell
“[Laughs]”

Chad Daybell
“Well, [unintelligible]”

Lori Daybell
“Mmmkay.(small voice) What can I do for you?”

Chad Daybell
“I’m [unintelligible] pretty calm. I would call Mark, though. We need, can you just talk with him?”

Lori Daybell
“Have you talked to him already?”

Chad Daybell
I did call him, yes.

Lori Daybell

“So he knows what they’re doing?”

Chad Daybell
“Yeah. Looks like I’ve, a call from somebody else who I need to talk to, honey. I love you so much.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay. I love you. Should I try to call you later?”

Chad Daybell
“Umm, I don’t know. I, I don’t know. Uh, you can try, yeah. I’ll answer if I can.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay.”

Chad Daybell
“I love you and we’ll talk soon.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay, baby, I love you.”

Chad Daybell
“Okay. Love you. Goodbye.”

Attachments

• LV CD Call 9 June 2020.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 2
@k-mac Im honestly kind of confused by this. In life she could be bothered to care for JJ and without Tylee she didnt appreciate having the burden of taking care of him. She told everyone how wild and uncontrollable he was. Yet, whoever buried him took alot of time and effort to make sure his body carefully wrap. It almost seemed, I dont know... loving? As opposed to Tylee, whose burial was clearly given no more than apassing thought

I'm not quite sure how basically wrapping his head in duct tape can be seen as loving? Jmo

Can you enlighten me?

oh yes your right.
scratch that bit! :p

just trying to highlight...the need to keep their odd beliefs as low down as possible.
like the '4.2' dark, zombies, marriages past lives etc... why?

because the rest of the world might think they stark raving mad???
hmmmmm
so there IS consciousness of their lunacy.
We wouldnt understando_O

edited to add more

MOO, I think that part of it is that they know that they would sound crazy to the general public, so they keep their beliefs amongst themselves. However, I also think that they believe that they are in an elite circle by having this “insight” into the world, and they would not want outsiders to be privy to this exclusive knowledge (especially those who are “dark”).

This might have been addressed before...

How did MG think her two lies to police about having JJ with her in Arizona on the morning of November 26 and about Lori picking him up by the evening would work unless there was a flight involved? The lie also involved MG's son, but I didn't quite understand in what role. MG wasn't even in Arizona at the time, or did she return from Utah by the evening? She basically fabricated JJ's last sighting in late November despite not knowing if he was alive. Why did she lie in the first place? To back up Lori's lie? Did she also call Lori to let her know the story she told police so Lori could find another, more anonymous person to leave JJ with and the charade could continue?

Last edited:
Excellent correction to me, thank you. As you point out, they weren't co-conspirators who couldn't talk if out on bond until after that call.

Apologies, need to revisit our excellent timeline here to refresh.
Ok I’m confused.
We established they could talk unless they bonded out. But they didn’t bond out.

We are now back to they can’t talk again?
After what conversation?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify,

Ok I’m confused.
We established they could talk unless they bonded out. But they didn’t bond out.

We are now back to they can’t talk again?
After what conversation?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify,

I wasn't on that back and forth originally, but I'm not sure you can from jail to jail when you're both prisoners. I think they can write letters.

Of course. I'm not adding in using lawyers as messengers.

Jmo

I do hope that CR is there next week to lay witness in the gallery, minimally, for Tylee.

I do wonder if some have a hard time grieving for her as JJ due to their belief that she covered for the murder of Charles.

She was groomed her entire life, and would hope soon that if some think that, she is given grace and let free from that burden of her possible cover-up.

I did note that at the prelim in the gallery, that MG was hugging both Larry and Kay.

It can be done.. giving grace to Tylee

MOO
Tylee was a kid and terribly abused by Lori and was going to say and do exactly what mom told her. At the same time, she was a teen who was trying to find her own self. In my opinion she isn’t guilty of anything. Maybe she and Charles never hit it off because maybe Lori didn’t want them to and intervened? The fact she was murdered by her own mom tells me all I need to know. Lori is a monster.

I wasn't on that back and forth originally, but I'm not sure you can from jail to jail when you're both prisoners. I think they can write letters.

Of course. I'm not adding in using lawyers as messengers.

Jmo
Ok so nothing has changed. Good to know.
I am sure MM took messages back and forth. I don’t envy that guy.

could be wrong....
but I am pretty sure @Redvines86 said on WEBSLEUTHS you tube last time that she had heard on good authority that the daughter is deeply embarrassed by her reaction to the media that day.

so much for the Daybell children to absorb. Just horrific for them.

moo
I’m sure their thoughts are of their mom and how she passed. Even though they did love their dad, I would imagine their anger right now is consuming them. And yet, they are hopeful this was all Alex and Lori. And that is not possible. Chad is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member