Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

"If the other parent doesn't obey a court order, you can file a form with the court called a Motion for Contempt. This Motion asks the court to hold a hearing where the other parent will have to explain why they aren't following the court order(s)"

ctlawhelp.org

A brief description of the Motion for Contempt: Your old case is reopened and a Motion for Contempt is filed. The Motion is a request to the court to force someone to comply with the terms of a previous court order – such as the payment of child support.

hg.org

Thank you soooo much. I was very confused with this. Can you give more anecdotal detail of what may be the actual possibilities specifically with Melanie?????

Interesting...

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384
Brandon Boudreaux
Melani Boudreaux

8/4/2020 COT - Petition For Contempt - Other 8/4/2020
NOTE: PETITION FOR ENFORCEMENT AND CONTEMPT RE: DECREE/PD 89 REC 27892027

Thank you so much for the alert........ This case is so interesting in itself. I know many of us really really want to see Melanie get what she deserves..

Warning-graphic
By the amount of remains alone it would probably not be mistaken for a small animal. On another note, wouldn't the fact that part of the remains were found uncharred support the theory that Tlyee's body was dismembered before it was burned? If that were the case, where would that have taken place?
Chad and Alex may have been all too willing to dispose of the bodies, but they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. They thought they committed the perfect crimes. Little did they know.

Thank you so much for the alert........ This case is so interesting in itself. I know many of us really really want to see Melanie get what she deserves..
When and if the truth comes out, she will deserve prison time for attempted murder/conspiracy to murder BB.

Poor guy. And he is raising their four children, whom she has called “dark” and she is living with another man and practicing her screwy beliefs. Disgusting.

She needs to lose complete custody just for messing with the minds and emotions of her children.

Even giving those TV interviews and looking all happy while her children have to hide from her!!

And I am sure hoping IP loses his children for choosing MP over them. What a weak loser.

could be wrong....
but I am pretty sure @Redvines86 said on WEBSLEUTHS you tube last time that she had heard on good authority that the daughter is deeply embarrassed by her reaction to the media that day.

so much for the Daybell children to absorb. Just horrific for them.

moo[/
DBM

could be wrong....
but I am pretty sure @Redvines86 said on WEBSLEUTHS you tube last time that she had heard on good authority that the daughter is deeply embarrassed by her reaction to the media that day.

so much for the Daybell children to absorb. Just horrific for them.

moo
BBM

I think Chad and Lori are deeply embarrassed also with the sunshine on all of their antics, dead children mutilated, dismembered, burned (yet still *pink tissue* according to testimony...) and discarded and coverups all over the place pointing the fingers at others while yelling *squirrel* (or racoon) and private conversations and reactions that have been captured. MOO

Embarrassed yes, of course MOO as their veil has been stripped. Yet remorseful?

From the video above (BBM):

Chad and Lori never talked about killing anyone. They would always talk about praying and hoping spirits (of zombies) would leave the bodies,” Gibb explains. “She was also predicting dates about things that were going to happen and they just never happened. It seemed like there was a prediction every month or every week, and they didn’t happen. I didn’t get a sense that any of the things she said would happen so I didn’t take a lot of it too seriously.”

Melanie Gibb reflects on testifying, meeting JJ's grandparents and her message to Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

That is quite different from Chad's definition of zombies we knew before. So now a person could be cured from zombie possession? I even remember Chad's writer friend JR pointing out that Chad was wrong about irreversible possessions. How is this change of narrative going together with the written doctrine revealed by IP?

Last edited:
BBM

I think Chad and Lori are deeply embarrassed also with the sunshine on all of their antics, dead children mutilated, dismembered, burned (yet still *pink tissue* according to testimony...) and discarded and coverups all over the place pointing the fingers at others while yelling *squirrel* (or racoon) and private conversations and reactions that have been captured. MOO

Embarrassed yes, of course MOO as their veil has been stripped. Yet remorseful?
I don't think Lori and Chad are embarrassed. IMO they would gladly spin more lies and blame everyone else if given a chance. They live in a bubble and can easily detach from reality.

I've been working on the transcript with my headphones. I have used the KSL transcript as a base to work from (Transcript of Lori Daybell's call to Chad Daybell on day of children's discovery.)

My additions are in red. I also attach a word draft so the track changes can be seen. Can anyone add or clarify? I think we have the most important parts of the call now. Do you think there could be something hidden in the house, as Lori didn't immediately think the property was being searched, just the house. Thoughts?

Operator
“A call from .”

Lori Daybell
“Lori.”

Operator
“An inmate at the Madison County Jail. This call is subject to recording and monitoring. If you do not wish to talk, hang up now. Thank you for using Telmate.”

Lori Daybell
“Hi, babe.”

Chad Daybell
“Hello.”

Lori Daybell
“Are you okay?”

Chad Daybell
“No, they are searching the property.”

Lori Daybell
“The house right now?”

Chad Daybell
“Yeah, yeah. [Unintelligible, possibly ‘not the house.’] So Mark Means will be talking to you.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay. (small voice) What, are they in the house?”

Chad Daybell
“No, they’re out in the property.”

Lori Daybell
“Are they seizing stuff…. again?”

Chad Daybell
“They’re searching. There’s a search warrant and stuff so [unintelligible] with the kids.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay.”(small voice)

Chad Daybell
“So yeah, saw you’d tried to pull up a, a call. I’m glad you called.”

Lori Daybell
“Yeah.”(small voice)

Chad Daybell
“So, we’ll see what transpires.”

Lori Daybell
“‘oKay.” (small voice)

Chad Daybell
“[Unintelligible]”

Lori Daybell
“What do you want me to do? Pray?”

Chad Daybell
“What?”

Lori Daybell
“What do you want me to–”

Chad Daybell
Not pray[talking over Lori] I’m sorry. ”

Lori Daybell
“[Laughs]”

Chad Daybell
“Well, [unintelligible]”

Lori Daybell
“Mmmkay.(small voice) What can I do for you?”

Chad Daybell
“I’m [unintelligible] pretty calm. I would call Mark, though. We need, can you just talk with him?”

Lori Daybell
“Have you talked to him already?”

Chad Daybell
I did call him, yes.

Lori Daybell

“So he knows what they’re doing?”

Chad Daybell
“Yeah. Looks like I’ve, a call from somebody else who I need to talk to, honey. I love you so much.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay. I love you. Should I try to call you later?”

Chad Daybell
“Umm, I don’t know. I, I don’t know. Uh, you can try, yeah. I’ll answer if I can.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay.”

Chad Daybell
“I love you and we’ll talk soon.”

Lori Daybell
“Okay, baby, I love you.”

Chad Daybell
“Okay. Love you. Goodbye.”

Thanks for the transcript. Good work.

My analysis of this, is how impossibly "high school" this conversation sounds for adult married people. I might say, "I love you" to my spouse in a conversation, but not over and over. It sounds like people who are infatuated with each other, but don't have much else to say.

But of course, I have never discussed the police searching for bodies in the backyard with my spouse. That must limit the amount of discussion.

Apologies. My point is that this evidence will be tested. It would be stronger evidence if the Prosecution relied on messages sent from Chads phone, than those received by Tammy, or in the alternative, could provide expert evidence to confirm that the messages were sent in accordance with the time and date stamp on Tammys phone. I am sure that the prosecution has these (or will have them if the phone is still being analysed) and hope that they use them instead. Otherwise, to me, this evidence has a different weight and can be attacked by the defence more aggressively.
I think we discussed it is not likely they have Chad's phone info back as yet, because he was only arrested in June. They got all the text info from Tammy's phone that was found at the house in the January search. I am amazed Chad did not destroy it. If they had not found that phone, then the evidence against Chad would be very little IMO.

Melanie Gibb reflects on testifying, meeting JJ’s grandparents & her message to Chad & Lori Daybell
Interesting that she still feels compelled to do interviews even though she is a witness. It still feels like she is trying to redeem herself somehow imo.

Now the “that date” wasn’t in July, but in August?

When asked what she would say to LV and CD if she could right now... I was surprised that her response wasn’t “Tell the truth and admit what you did”. Instead her answer reverted back to their beliefs, blah, blah, blah.

MG is an important witness. She already comes with some baggage as she initially lied to LE and waited 10-11 days before retracting what she said to them. I wish she would just decline anymore interviews.

moo

Thanks for the transcript. Good work.

My analysis of this, is how impossibly "high school" this conversation sounds for adult married people. I might say, "I love you" to my spouse in a conversation, but not over and over. It sounds like people who are infatuated with each other, but don't have much else to say.

But of course, I have never discussed the police searching for bodies in the backyard with my spouse. That must limit the amount of discussion.
I think Chad realised that this was probably the last time they would speak, whereas Lori was totally clueless. I do wonder about her capacity to deal with the real world.

Interesting that she still feels compelled to do interviews even though she is a witness. It still feels like she is trying to redeem herself somehow imo.

When asked what she would say to LV and CD if she could right now... I was surprised that her response wasn’t “Tell the truth and admit what you did”. Instead her answer reverted back to their beliefs, blah, blah, blah.

MG is an important witness. She already comes with some baggage as she initially lied to LE and waited 10-11 days before retracting what she said to them. I wish she would just decline anymore interviews.

moo

moo
I wish she would tell them to fully confess to everything- tell the full story so all the victims in this case can find some answers: Tammy’s children, Colby, the Woodcocks...

Wait a minute, didn't MG previously claim (in the first interview with Nate) that Lori and Chad would kill thousands of zombies at once through prayer? And now she says that they prayed for zombies to depart the host bodies? Why didn't they pray for Charles then and get Nick Schneider to leave his body?

moo
I also think it’s weird that she’s doing news interviews in the beginnings of cases that are sure to be long and dragged out. I don’t know, but maybe she’s doing damage control P.R. or wants to maintain credibility. Has she retained an attorney for some reason and this attorney wants some of the heat taken off of her? Perhaps she’s getting some jeers from some of the general public when she goes about her life and wants to suppress some that. Who knows what goes on in the minds of these people?

moo
I think MG is starting to enjoy the attention and she has a perfect ally in Nate.

I’m not listening to another word this sanctimonious Gibb women says unless it’s testimony. She’s downplayed her involvement from the start. Concealed the identity of her BF until the dateline interview than his testimony showed he was much more involved. She can sit on her thumb and rotate as far as I’m concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500