Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the transcript. Good work.

My analysis of this, is how impossibly "high school" this conversation sounds for adult married people. I might say, "I love you" to my spouse in a conversation, but not over and over. It sounds like people who are infatuated with each other, but don't have much else to say.

But of course, I have never discussed the police searching for bodies in the backyard with my spouse. That must limit the amount of discussion.
I'm not surprised. They only have each other, if one talks, the other one will be in BIG trouble. I'm still not sure either one will break.

Am I hearing this correctly ...
Does Lori say her OTHER brother tried to kill HER for HER $200,000 life insurance policy? She says her other brother was “in” with her husband who was trying to kill her for HER life Ins policy ?!
She talks so fast ..it’s all about money
Disgustingly transparent IMO like the old term “carpetbagger”= she keeps moving around & uses people for money.

MOO

This was a back and forth exchange - Tammy responded to his message about showering and going to BYU, and he replied that he was back now. I don't think any significant delay in transmission of messages can be asserted.

But, the prosecution need to prove the time the message was sent, not when it was received.

Why?
Do you think she would be responding a day later, or on a different day, when she lived with him?

I didn't quite understand how Prior seemed to be challenging the timeline of the text message about the raccoon in closing arguments @37:40 here:

From the video above (BBM):

“Chad and Lori never talked about killing anyone. They would always talk about praying and hoping spirits (of zombies) would leave the bodies,” Gibb explains. “She was also predicting dates about things that were going to happen and they just never happened. It seemed like there was a prediction every month or every week, and they didn’t happen. I didn’t get a sense that any of the things she said would happen so I didn’t take a lot of it too seriously.”

Melanie Gibb reflects on testifying, meeting JJ's grandparents and her message to Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

That is quite different from Chad's definition of zombies we knew before. So now a person could be cured from zombie possession? I even remember Chad's writer friend JR pointing out that Chad was wrong about irreversible possessions. How is this change of narrative going together with the written doctrine revealed by IP?

JMO
For this part
"I didn’t get a sense that any of the things she said would happen so I didn’t take a lot of it too seriously."

Sorry but I think she is now downplaying how much she believed a lot of the stuff CD and LV was putting out.

I base that on the very first media interview we ever saw of MG where there was much more internal conflict that she showed as she struggled to realize everything she had ever been taught from them was probably a lot of BS.

Its ok if she was duped but dont try to now say she never believed any of it. Sorry I dont buy that. I think she was all-in for awhile.

Because if she was not, then any normal person would have shared concerns about the missing children and eventually go to LE about it like a normal person would. A normal person would not side with CD and LV and be against the grandparents when they started to try to find the missing kids.

A normal person would not initially lie to LE for them about where the kids were and take hours or days to eventually repair that lie.

Last edited:
I didn't quite understand how Prior seemed to be challenging the timeline of the text message about the raccoon in closing arguments @37:40 here:
He says "there's been no indication of any evidence that this act took place on the 9th or the 22nd or 23rd or whatever day it was."

The act he's talking about is the concealment.

What puzzles me is Tylees demeanor with the police after the CV homocide. She seemed to be supportering her moms version of the events and unphased by what had transpired. Im curious if something changed between then and sept, and what it was.

IMO this can explained by the fact that for Tylee’s whole life her significant role model was her evil, narcissistic mother who had managed to totally isolate her and alienate her from all other possible mentors and role models including, but not limited to: her father, her aunt, her older brother, her grandparents, most of her other aunts and uncles, her step-father, her teachers, her friend’s parents, her step-brothers, her friends, her schoolmates... Tylee’s world revolved around pleasing Lori and caring for JJ.

I wonder if Tylee was wanting more freedom and as she grew older was developing more of a mind of her own. Tylee was described by her aunt and her friend’s mother as clever and mature for her age, if she questioned Lori I can imagine LVD flying into a rage. This may also account for the disrespect with which Tylee’s remains were treated.

I also believe that Lori absolutely played Tylee off against others, including Charles, Chad and Melanie, and that their perceptions of Tylee were influenced by Lori.

JMO
For this part
"I didn’t get a sense that any of the things she said would happen so I didn’t take a lot of it too seriously."

Sorry but I think she is now downplaying how much she believed a lot of the stuff CD and LV was putting out.

I base that on the very first media interview we ever saw of MG where there was much more internal conflict that she showed as she struggled to realize everything she had ever been taught from them was probably a lot of BS.

Its ok if she was duped but dont try to now say she never believed any of it. Sorry I dont buy that. I think she was all-in for awhile.

Because if she was not, then any normal person would have shared concerns about the missing children and eventually go to LE about it like a normal person would. A normal person would not side with CD and LV and be against the grandparents when they started to try to find the missing kids.

A normal person would not initially lie to LE for them about where the kids were and take hours or days to eventually repair that lie.

While I agree with you, my question regarding the BBM. I'm not convinced she knew the kids were missing until the end of November. Jmo

One thing to ponder before moving on to Lolo’s hearing, as far as I know the original search warrant for Dumbells property is still sealed. With some of the evidence now presented against Chadbo there must be something interesting in that warrant. Nothing presented so far would require a sealing but I wonder what it might be. I’ve always thought it was a person, maybe a neighbor or family.

I agree. Also, could be a payload of digital evidence; texts, emails, location pings, recorded calls from Lori and Chad's devices. Plenty of evidence came out in CD hearing that implicates LVD, the reverse will likely happen. IMO.

I need to review the timeline of searches at the Daybell Property. IIRC one was related to the investigation in to TD death. Could that evidence be used in the current cases re: JJ & Tylee? That's when TD's phone was recovered, so maybe I answered my own question. If so, perhaps they seized shovels, duct tape, garbage bags, green buckets, paneling etc. that are now linked to evidence collected in BS#1 and BS#2.

I agree. Also, could be a payload of digital evidence; texts, emails, location pings, recorded calls from Lori and Chad's devices. Plenty of evidence came out in CD hearing that implicates LVD, the reverse will likely happen. IMO.

I need to review the timeline of searches at the Daybell Property. IIRC one was related to the investigation in to TD death. Could that evidence be used in the current cases re: JJ & Tylee? That's when TD's phone was recovered, so maybe I answered my own question. If so, perhaps they seized shovels, duct tape, garbage bags, green buckets, paneling etc. that are now linked to evidence collected in BS#1 and BS#2.

Speaking of garbage bags, isn't diamond shaped patterns force flex? Referring to the white (i believe) trash bag over JJ's head. Jmo

Speaking of garbage bags, isn't diamond shaped patterns force flex? Referring to the white (i believe) trash bag over JJ's head. Jmo

Going back to the original poster on this theory....that it maybe a person/family member in the sealed warrant. Could it be Zulema? We haven't heard boo from/about her.

I wonder what happened to all the stuff left behind in apartment 175, and if it was photographed as a potential crime scene when they exercized the search warrant. Imagine if they lost crucial evidence, like spare trash bags and duct tape, and carpet fibers etc.

I wonder what happened to all the stuff left behind in apartment 175, and if it was photographed as a potential crime scene when they exercized the search warrant. Imagine if they lost crucial evidence, like spare trash bags and duct tape, and carpet fibers etc.

Hopefully, it was seized as evidence. Jmo

Melanie Gibb reflects on testifying, meeting JJ’s grandparents & her message to Chad & Lori Daybell
Melanie Gibb reflects on testifying, meeting JJ’s grandparents & her message to Chad & Lori Daybell

And straight away, she puts herself infront of the media again.... Surely, with there now being one definite trial forthcoming (and most likely, another come next Tuesday), she would have been advised to hold back from speaking to any MSM until they're concluded - the defence will tear into these little 'snippets' she's giving (trying to make herself look all innocent of any knowledge of dodgy things going on). IMO, she's got a LOT to explain about her own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2