Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Chandler investigators confiscate and retain the handgun used in CV's shooting?
I have no idea. I do know the prosecutors in Maricopa County are bulldogs.

It will be sweet if she is convicted for his murder and the deaths of her children and conspiracy for Tammy.

It will be sweet to see Chad convicted for deaths of the two children and Tammy.

It would be sweet to see the killer of Alex convicted. Maybe his new wife?

And it would be sweet to see MP convicted for conspiracy to commit murder of BB.
IMO.

All MOO

BBM
@Sticksandspades ...Good point! I’ve wondered why so mum on Zulema considering she was married to a key player and nothing on her. So hoping she can blow this case open and truth just tumbles out in the biggest Perry Mason moment ever!
AFAIK, ZP was not in Rexburg in Septermber when the children were killed.

I'm pretty gullible yet both Tammy and Charles deaths would have sent me running to the police.
I would have at least made a report; however, I would never have believed these two in the first place. The trouble is that MG believed that they were having "visions" from God.

It's amazing how many people can be brainwashed when they are associated with cults. Look at those who still follow and believe in Warren Jeffs. Even though he has been convicted of abusing children, his followers still stand by him.

Last edited:
As per MG's interview(with Nate Eaton) after the hearing, I think what we saw is someone who had been extremely nervous and now was feeling extremely relieved. She must have been euphoric to have that over with. I think MG has the misfortune of not appearing well on camera. I think she smiles when nervous and overall gives an inapropriate impression that may be misleading.

I can't get clear on exactly where the two graves were. Also, the spatial relationship and distance tween the pond, fire pit, and pet cemetery. Anyone know of a map or sketch with these labeled? Or at least a good verbal description? Thanks!

<modsnip: Sleuthing MG and/or her children is not allowed>

Also, I think it is possible that MG could have had doubts all along yet continued her relationship and involvement with CD and LVD. We don't know her mind and her past (childhood etc.) and what her needs might have been. With CD and in particular LVD, she was given a tight friendship group. Within this circle, she had a place in a lecture circuit, podcasts, status of a sort. I can see where someone might quietly keep their doubts to themselves while enjoying the fullness of the life being given to them. Perhaps she was hoping that in time she'd be given further evidence of whether or not their teachings were true. She hinted on the phone call that she'd always had some misgivings and bad feelings deep down. Hindsight is perfect and it's easy to get caught up in things when they are providing for your psychological needs.
Years ago I was involved in some large group awareness trainings. For those who don't know, they are like Lifespring or EST. I saw first hand how one's mind and attitudes can be manipulated. For a short time I was caught up in it and then I saw it for what it was. However, many of the people I had met continued with these groups for years. These were not dumb people. Many of them were highly educated professionals.
There's a chance that MG left her family because of Chad and Lori's teachings and that unlike her ex-husband, her new bf was part of their cult. (IMO) Similar to what MBP did, minus the murder attempt on her ex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.
I cant tell if that is a "D" or a "V" where she signed it.

Its also interesting to look at the typed out name right under her signature. It has "(Daybell)" in parenthesis after Vallow.
I expected her legal name to be there and I have never seen a legal name with parenthesis.

We discussed and reviewed yesterday that she does have a marriage certificate from Hawaii where she married CD.
She would still have to put in the proper paperwork for a name change, and it doesn’t look like she has done that.

Wow, I certainly hope he isn't coming in support of his mother.
IIRC, CR spoke very highly of CV and how he treated his mother and the kids. He also said that his mother acted like a jealous girlfriend instead of a mother when she discovered he had a girlfriend. He loved J.J. and his sister.

I think that CR sadly sees the cruel truth about his mother as surreal as it may be. If I were in Colby's shoes, I would be thanking God that I was grown and out of the home. He could have very well been one of her victims.

MOO
I agree with idea that CD would be worried about a random burial spot, that it is hard to be sure about the security of a "wilderness" or rural clandestine burial, let alone two.
Access is to any wild place is naturally limited to its trailheads or similar, and it takes a vehicle to get to those access points.
People access to wilderess areas all the time and you bet they are calling the police seeing anything supicious, especially digging.
In random rural areas people notice vehicles - it is hit or miss if you are being watched.

Minus Alex leaving a digital trail, would they even have been found?

These guys didn't even like camping. Can you imagine how freaked out they are about nature? The creepy woods with bugs 'n stuff? All those big trees that seem to know more than you do? Bears, wolves, and rabbits leaking out of every pore of the forest? All the eyes that are watching you, from where you can't be sure? Their guilt would have spooked them even more.

I’m in total agreement with you. Amber Alerts were out for those two children immediately after they left Arizona last Fall. She lives in Gilbert, and it went nationwide! I don’t understand how she could not have missed them (the alerts or the kids).

MG published a book last year with the same title as the Feel the Fire podcast done on Sep 22nd 2019 at LV’s townhome with DW as their guest. It may have something to do with her wanting to do interviews. CD’s podcast on Sep 6th 2019 about “Sharing Jesus’ Love” is unbelievable considering what happened.
MOO

Can you dig up those immediate Amber alerts? I'm 99% sure you are mistaken. I'd still like to see them. Jmo

I think the Prosecutor needs to get in touch with MG and strongly advise her to stop doing these interviews. Regardless what any of us believe her involvement, truthfulness or culpability to be, these media moments will not help achieve justice for the victims. She’s handing the defense attorneys an invitation to note her inconsistencies, which they’ll use to tear her apart on the witness stand.

Quote snipped for focus.

There are a lot. If you cruise around social media you will find pictures of PAP meetings with hundreds of attendees. There are so many that I find the notion that Chad operated in an isolated bubble of just seven people to be statistically far-fetched. My skepticism of this premise is reinforced by events such as the attempt on BB, which I do not see as being within the ability of the core group to either plan or execute. I am not going to speculate about the nature or membership of any potential collection of sympathizers or supporters of Chad, but I will note that a traditional contact diagram will, as usual, be illuminating.
It's been speculated that at least three people were involved in the attack on BB: Alex, Lori and Chad. MBP also knew about it, IMO. I see no need for outside help in that attack. The motive was life insurance and all could have stayed within the family. Alex also assisted MBP with her move to Rexburg and attempted kidnapping of her children. Again, no need or motive for involving strangers.

Just as indicolite22 said, it seemed to be a part of their teaching. Lori's friend AR from Hawaii has said that Lori told her she would have to abandon her children to become one if the 144000. Beyond that, we don't know for sure what MG has done, it's just logical speculation. Moo.

Then why are posters stating it as fact?

I think they're both so broke as it is, they cannot possibly be fixed. Not what you were saying, I know. Jumping off your word "break". Jmo
In addition to their broken personalities, they are both so deep into this what benefit could the potential squealer get? I say not too much. Chad had the bodies of his wife’s kids found on his property, plus a first wife dying under suspicious circumstances. Lori lies repeatedly (not to mention spectaculary) about her kids being alive. She will never get off. I don’t see either one getting a deal.

I understand and agree that CD and LVD's influence most likely led to MGs divorce. What I'm asking for specifically is why people are claiming she abandoned her sons?
Because she appeared to have gone to Utah to stay with DW and left her children with her ex-husband in Arizona. Maybe the move was just temporary. She said in court that she lives in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500