Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really unfair to Wood, who despite his halting speech, has been nothing but a consummate professional during the hearings. He is an officer of the court. He is not going to jeopardize his career or law license for a disrespectful idiot like Chad. Chad’s beliefs are offensive to the mainstream LDS. Chad snuck into a temple with Lori and did a fake DIY sealing ceremony. As Nate Eaton noted, this act is blasphemous for mainstream LDS.
I stated it was not an attack on Wood or LDS. There are more AVOW members and PAP members in that area of Idaho than is talked about, And they can influence others.

The only Amber Alerts for JJ and TR I am finding are dated December 23 with an update on December 25, both occurring weeks after the attempted welfare check for JJ and after MG had notified RPD that JJ had not been with her at any time in November and that Chad and Lori had asked her to lie about his whereabouts.

FBI issues nationwide search for 2 children believed to be in extreme danger

Are you aware of any between July 2019 and the last week of November 2019?
No, but here are a couple earlier than December 23rd 2019:
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article238612018.html

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

I think Justin Lum, the reporter with Fox 10 News would have access to the first one. MOO

Last edited:
I don’t understand your comment. Can you explain why you connect AVOW, PAP and mainstream LDS why you think Rob Wood is sympathetic to Chad and Lori? If you are going to propose provocative theories please explain them.

No, but here are a couple earlier than December 23rd 2019:
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article238612018.html

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

I think Justin Lum, the reporter with Fox 10 News would has access to the first one. MOO
December 20 is the day when the story about the missing children came out in MSM. There was no Amber alert after Charles' deah on July 11, because nobody was missing back then.

...snipped for focus....

Chad’s beliefs are offensive to the mainstream LDS. Chad snuck into a temple with Lori and did a fake DIY sealing ceremony. As Nate Eaton noted, this act is blasphemous for mainstream LDS.

JMO
We keep hearing that and I do believe that but very early on I wondered why the church itself has not formally denounced and even ex-communicated CD for his idealogy and his books alone which are well documented.

It cannot be good for the church to be associated with these kind of people and yet, as far as I know, there has never been a formal denouncement from the church about them or any others that have those beliefs.

I know none of us can probably answer this but why?

If I was the leader of a church, I would have kicked his butt out a long time ago based on his book teachings alone and I would have made darn sure to make it a public denounciation.

Maybe the church policy is to never kick anyone out or something. It is really strange to me how they let people like this continue to associate themselves with the church. It cannot be good publicity for them.

Thank you @vislaw. Just to be clear, this photograph (incl. the high resolution version) was taken AFTER the recovery of the remains, correct? It seems so since the bricks that had been surrounding the cirumference of the fire pit are now stacked off to the side.

If, for example, John Prior were to rely on this photograph to make the point that the "pet cemetery" was 20 x 20 by comparing the area of disturbed earth apparent in this photograph to the dimensions of the nearby barn, his point could be refuted because he would be referring to an area of disturbed earth as it appears AFTER both the recovery of the bodies and the replacement of soil after the recovery was complete.

The background plate is an orthographic image generated from over 300 drone photographs taken by a KSL television drone pilot on July 9th. I am working with KSL to produce a three-dimensional presentation that will be aired in a month or so. I'll give you all a heads-up before it airs.

December 20 is the day when the story about the missing children came out in MSM. There was no Amber alert after Charles' deah on July 11, because nobody was missing back then.
The Amber Alerts were after CV’s death and after they moved from Arizona when they went missing, IMO.

The Amber Alerts were after CV’s death and after they moved from Arizona when they went missing, IMO.
IIRC the welfare check for JJ was carried out on November 26. There would have been no Amber alerts before that date. MSM first reported about the missing kids on December 20. If there were Amber alerts issued between November 26 and December 20, MSM reports would have followed earlier (IMO).

JMO
We keep hearing that and I do believe that but very early on I wondered why the church itself has not formally denounced and even ex-communicated CD for his idealogy and his books alone which are well documented.

It cannot be good for the church to be associated with these kind of people and yet, as far as I know, there has never been a formal denouncement from the church about them or any others that have those beliefs.

If I was the leader of a church, I would have kicked his butt out a long time ago based on his book teachings alone and I would have made darn sure to make it a public denounciation.

Maybe the church policy is to never kick anyone out or something. It is really strange to me how they let people like this continue to associate themselves with the church. It cannot be good publicity for them.
I like this post so much! And I’m asking WHY?

JMO

So Agree!

This is not to anyone specific, but can we all speak to each other with respect, there are plenty of times that we all have differing opinions in cases and that is expected, but if we get to arguing the only way the mods can control that is to close the thread and I for one would hate for that to happen during this time in the case.
Thanks

His books were technically fiction. For all we know he might have been kicked out by now. Excommunications aren't made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500