Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly remarkable and sad. Perhaps the storm will reveal some hidden evidence.

Was just reading Attorney Schoenhorn's latest filing with the Appellate Court (Link to the motion will be at the end of this post). He mentions a specific instance when MT received a call from probation:

"On June 11, 2020, the defendant informed the assigned probation officer in advance that she would be with counsel in Farmington. The undersigned observed an incoming call from that officer. Subsequently, the officer admonished the defendant for not advising him in advance of the exact location of our meeting in Farmington, although he was tracking it via the GPS software, and it really was none of his concern."

Coincides with search of Avon Property on June 11,2020:

State Police: No evidence found in connection with Jennifer Dulos disappearance during search of Avon property

Since Judge White said to clear MT's outings with probation prior to them happening, the probation department was certainly within its scope and responsibility in questioning why a meeting with her attorney would be taking place outside of his office. Judge White clearly state, "No side trips."

AS’s comment that this “was really none of his concern” IS concerning. AS’s comment leaves the impression that an employee of the probation department trying to gather information for the COURT is not capable of doing his job, whereas AS sounds like he is playing the entitled card as an attorney. IDK, but the sound bite doesn’t play well.

And, clearly with the activity in Avon that particular day, it would behoove the probation department to question why MT was in Farmington, hopefully not near the FD properties.

Speaking of FD properties, I’ve been playing with who could have removed the contents of the safety deposit box at the bank in Farmington. One character that had not entered my list of possibilities is MT, until I read the above. She had been residing with FD in Farmington for at least 2 years. Supposedly she worked in the office with him. It is certainly not outside the realm of possibilities that she could have been the joint signee on the safety deposit box. Perhaps the second key could have been removed during one of her two earlier moves from 4JX in October 2019.

Back to the most recent filing….AS says:

“. The defendant, now 45, is a United States citizen with no prior criminal record. She lived and worked in the Hartford area with her adolescent child since 2017. Prior to that, she lived in Miami, Florida, where her father, mother and sister maintain residences, and where she maintained employment. She is an accomplished competitive athlete who has won several sports medals in national and international competitions. Her mother has moved here to reside to help out due to her current legal difficulties.

Won’t belabor this sketchy employment record, but I would like to point out that I have no idea what she did as a FORE Group employee nor her actual salary….she did write some ads for The Patch, clean windows and bathrooms….maybe…and shower with the boss. Other than that, her job description is nebulous. I don’t remember reading what “employment” she had in Miami. She did help her sister open the shoe cover business, but I’m not sure what she did. Other than the employment very early in her career with therapeutic riding and her stint in Middle Estate promoting horse racing (what young woman would elect to go to the Middle East with the cultural bias against women?), I have no idea what her skill set is.

Now she has a new fabric business that her attorney can’t even describe.

A brief comment about her competitive athletic endeavors, both training and travel needs to be made. MT trained in a gym probably paid for by Farber money, and traveled to Greece and Spain to compete on Farber money also. She hasn’t paid her own way for these stellar endeavors, IMO.

From AS’s filing….”. The defendant has developed strong friendships and community ties to the Hartford area over several years. She has her own business, and before the arrest was engaged in volunteer work with both nonprofit organizations and her daughter’s school.”

Prior to MT’s arrest her outside friendships were primarily confined to FD’s friends and her family. She had/has a close friend who is also from South America who happens to be in the design business. Her church and horse friends have multiplied since her arrests, but hardly strong ties to the community.

The only evidence of volunteer work at her daughter’s school was the donation made by her baby daddy to a fund raising auction in which “they” donated a stay at the ski resort in South America. (air fare not included)

And, finally, after citing various legal cases AS states:

The defendant asks for a broad interpretation of appellate rules permitted by PB §§ 60-1 and 60-3 here, because she has demonstrated good cause.”

Ah….here it is again…MT is a good girl and deserves to be rewarded because she hasn’t been too much trouble since her arrest….She just lied…nullified herself as a witness….continued to lie….refuses to candidly discuss her relationship with LE or the civil courts. She is absolutely an upstanding citizen according to her attorney.

However, would an upstanding citizen uproot her child and bring her into a contentious divorce? Not only expose her to this situation, but bring the child into the marital home as her boyfriend’s mother-in-law pays the mortgage? Would an upstanding citizen begin traveling with her child and this man as early as 2015 knowing he was married? Would she accompany him in cleaning the EE employee's truck, write an alibi script that contains falsehoods, refuse to talk to LE?

SMH…over and over and over again. I hope the Appellate Court quickly responds to AS’s motion reminding him that no one is above the law or the pandemic.

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=Gh5t07ARimMxT4eNVsUQVw==
IMO...MOO
For the sake of comparison--here's how Martha Stewart and her lawyer accepted an extension of her house-arrest back then for not complying with rules: In effect they admitted "her bad" --that "house arrest" meant just that--not even allowed to drive around her own estate (or go to a yoga class).

Martha Stewart's House Arrest Is Extended

Darn.... can't access it - can you copy/paste a bit of it - if it's too long. TIA!

Aug 5, 2020

Appellate Court
State of CT

[...]

In sum, it is evident that the continuance order in this case was brought on by the global pandemic. And it is the state's understanding that numerous cases have been continued, not just the petitioner's case. The Judicial Branch has been forced to prioritize cases, and has prioritized bond cases involving incarcerated defendants. The petitioner, who is not incarcerated, wants to skip past all other defendants who have filed such motions, some of whom are incarcerated. Given these facts, the trial court's order of a continuance was not an abuse of discretion, especially where the petitioner has already had several opportunities in court, before several different judges, to argue the merits of her bond conditions.

III. CONCLUSION
The State of Connecticut respectfully asks that this Court dismiss the petition for review in this case or, alternatively, deny the petition.

Respectfully submitted,
STATE OF CONNECTICUT

MT’s lawyer is going to sour the court towards him before this case gets to trial. Wrong approach, but go ahead, he will seal MT’s incarceration by keeping up the antics.

This is what I am thinking, or maybe hoping...I do think judges try very hard to not be prejudiced against a defendant because their defense attorney is a knucklehead, and bend over backwards not let a jury be influenced by these antics. However, I wonder if he (JS) is doing this so the rulings constantly go against them, and the jury starts feeling sorry for her? I can’t believe that JS just doesn’t know what he is doing-there must be a method to his madness. I think this may be the only thing JS and MT have, because I believe the evidence, when presented, will be compelling. Why else would JS be making these seemingly stupid motions, and why else would MT be trying so hard to show via social media that she is such a great community asset, wonderful daughter and mother, and pillar of her newfound religion? Usually that stuff doesn’t start until after conviction, and before sentencing or parole hearings-not before the trial. I think JS knows, or thinks, that she will be convicted. I think he is riding this “take her ankle monitor off” thing pretty hard, because he might be ok with getting her in a position to sneak off to South America.

Aug 5, 2020

Appellate Court
State of CT

[...]

In sum, it is evident that the continuance order in this case was brought on by the global pandemic. And it is the state's understanding that numerous cases have been continued, not just the petitioner's case. The Judicial Branch has been forced to prioritize cases, and has prioritized bond cases involving incarcerated defendants. The petitioner, who is not incarcerated, wants to skip past all other defendants who have filed such motions, some of whom are incarcerated. Given these facts, the trial court's order of a continuance was not an abuse of discretion, especially where the petitioner has already had several opportunities in court, before several different judges, to argue the merits of her bond conditions.

III. CONCLUSION
The State of Connecticut respectfully asks that this Court dismiss the petition for review in this case or, alternatively, deny the petition.

Respectfully submitted,
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Reading into the quality of research that went into this brief gives me assurance that CT prosecutors and LE have not forgotten. MT and KM will do their time behind bars.

The CT community has not forgotten LE's superhuman efforts in sifting through mountains of garbage at the Hartford dump/incinerator in the summer heat. Doggedness by LE and prosecutors is not wasted - someone with key information on what happened to JFD will come forward now that FD has taken the easy way out.

A loan officer, an ex-FORE employee, a bank teller who kept custody of the safety deposit box of FD, a member of the real estate lobby group of Farmington, a water ski buddy, an associate/confidant of Anna Curry who knows how FD paid attorney Pfufas to transfer funds to Greece...all of these folks can help bring closure to the children. Keep watching. MOO.

Looks like things are moving slowly in probate court....According to Shannon Miller NBC CT

Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

·
24m

TODAY: Attorneys for estate of #FotisDulos ask Farmington probate judge to determine that Jennifer Dulos proceeded him in death. Motion comes as they and attorney for #JenniferDulos’ mother try to determine the title of home the estranged couple once shared. #nbcct

This will be interesting. Could the Greek relatives be making a grab for 4JX?

MOO...IMO

Related to the Probate hearing....perhaps...is the recent motion (July 27, 2020) filed in the Mark Dean foreclosure case against 4JFX.
The motion is remove the complaint against FD relative to costs of the suit...I think...need legal/financial confirmation. It was submitted by Attorney Weinstein.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?
DocumentNo=19290816

This may all be "cleanup" paperwork. I hope so. It would be nice to shut the door on that house and move on.

IMO..MOO

Looks like things are moving slowly in probate court....According to Shannon Miller NBC CT

Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

·
24m

TODAY: Attorneys for estate of #FotisDulos ask Farmington probate judge to determine that Jennifer Dulos proceeded him in death. Motion comes as they and attorney for #JenniferDulos’ mother try to determine the title of home the estranged couple once shared. #nbcct

MOO...IMO

Exactly what I was thinking. Imagine...killing your wife and then your estate claims all of her worldly goods because she died first!

IMO. When both parents are deceased the next of kin, the children Are the heirs of any monies or buildings....whatever is left...NOT the sister of the father....they are way down the list of beneficiaries! I would not put it past the Greek relatives.....imo bottom feeders.

OT: former resident of New Canaan.

My Dad got on the train at the Talmadge Hill station & rode the Penn Central into New York City.

Of course, he wasn't the only parent who did this.

A friend's Mom was the switchboard operator at Lord & Taylor. Main switchboard, anyone who called that store spoke with her.

Lord & Taylor declared bankruptcy this weekend.

Anyone think it's because a computer call-tree answers the phone now???

I now return you to

View attachment 258303
image from ncadvertiser.com

OT too. Your post made me smile. Thank you!

I rode that same train in the 70's to Grand Central. I'm a former Redding resident and caught the train in Branchville. Andy Rooney usually rode the same train. I worked on 3rd Avenue for a long time.

Those days were some of the best of my life! I really, really want to move back to CT.

OT too. Your post made me smile. Thank you!

I rode that same train in the 70's to Grand Central. I'm a former Redding resident and caught the train in Branchville. Andy Rooney usually rode the same train. I worked on 3rd Avenue for a long time.

Those days were some of the best of my life! I really, really want to move back to CT.

We had the privilege of riding the train, once in a while. I lost a tooth in Shraft's Tea Room once!

Jennifer moved her children into a lovely town!

We had the privilege of riding the train, once in a while. I lost a tooth in Shraft's Tea Room once!

Jennifer moved her children into a lovely town!

How did you lose your tooth? :(

New Canaan is a beautiful town.

Jennifer just couldn't stay far enough away from FD. He got her in the end. I feel so bad for the kids left behind. They didn't deserve his wrath against their mother. Pure evil is what he was.

When I was growing up, I rode the train with my parents once in a while, and to see Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade a few times. I loved the city so I got a job there. Then I rode the train every day! LOL!

50 threads and she was killed at 50 - will we ever find her?

Over the last few decades, several bodies have been found on the sides of the Merritt Parkway. That makes me wonder if FD dumped Jennifer either on the Merritt or somewhere close by. There were 12 minutes where LE couldn't determine where FD was, and I thought those minutes happened in New Canaan. Please correct me if I'm wrong. JMO

Shannon Miller
@_ShannonMiller

·
24m

MOO...IMO

Now, this is exactly the time when you wish that old rule-- that may still exist in some states, where it takes 7 years for missing person to be declared dead, would apply. :eek:

Reading into the quality of research that went into this brief gives me assurance that CT prosecutors and LE have not forgotten. MT and KM will do their time behind bars.

The CT community has not forgotten LE's superhuman efforts in sifting through mountains of garbage at the Hartford dump/incinerator in the summer heat. Doggedness by LE and prosecutors is not wasted - someone with key information on what happened to JFD will come forward now that FD has taken the easy way out.

A loan officer, an ex-FORE employee, a bank teller who kept custody of the safety deposit box of FD, a member of the real estate lobby group of Farmington, a water ski buddy, an associate/confidant of Anna Curry who knows how FD paid attorney Pfufas to transfer funds to Greece...all of these folks can help bring closure to the children. Keep watching. MOO.

This post is good for the spirit! And you’re right: it’s often the “small” things or the threads that tie things together. Thank you! MOO.

Exactly what I was thinking. Imagine...killing your wife and then your estate claims all of her worldly goods because she died first!

It’s appalling and then some. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members