Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted here yet or if ya'll are interested. 4 Feel the Fire ~ Part 1 Guest David Warwick "From Gangs to the Gospel"
It shows me the link is broken..? There seems to be audio file missing, is it a problem on my side and others can hear the audio?
Regarding DW and MG going with Chad and a realtor to look at a rural property not far from Chad's:

That news came out of nowhere to me. I just cannot see DW and MG having an interest in moving to Rexburg.

I wonder if Chad had proposed to DW an "investment" deal whereby DW purchases a property and builds a home (or moves a modular home onto the property) and whereby Chad and Lori would live as rent-paying tenants?
IIRC Rexburg was a place of special importance for PAP/AVOW group - like the place where survivors / tents will be when the doomsday comes. So if MG and DW were deep into this at that point they could consider purchasing land for tents or their own house as they "don't like camping, Mel". MOO

This is why it will have to be a passive defence.

Just hint at stuff and speculate - because it won't be possible to offer any coherent version that can cover all his evidential exposure

Prior is a master of deceptive questioning techniques.
Flaring anger selectively, stating questions in convoluted, random and repetitive manner.

MOO Prior identified DW as a slower, methodical thinker.
So he played with his mouth to microphone distance, oscillated
the distance to be barely audible at times so that DW is straining to hear Prior at the same time as just deciphering Prior's words and meanings.

Prior badgered him easily without getting caught.
Woods is too passive.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="April_Dawn99, post: 16286189, member:
<snipped for focus>
IIRC Rexburg was a place of special importance for PAP/AVOW group - like the place where survivors / tents will be when the doomsday comes. So if MG and DW were deep into this at that point they could consider purchasing land for tents or their own house as they "don't like camping, Mel". MOO[/QUOTE]

But...but...144,000 tents? Even if shared by sealed exhaltees, that's a pretty big footprint. Oh well, I guess they figured "If you build it, they will come."

Regarding DW and MG going with Chad and a realtor to look at a rural property not far from Chad's:

That news came out of nowhere to me. I just cannot see DW and MG having an interest in moving to Rexburg.

I wonder if Chad had proposed to DW an "investment" deal whereby DW purchases a property and builds a home (or moves a modular home onto the property) and whereby Chad and Lori would live as rent-paying tenants?
Lori in a modular home? That was never gonna happen IMO.

I thought Rexburg was deemed to be the gathering place for the last days? I thought that was why Chad left his previous home and moved to Rexburg? DW and MG were total believers in this, MOO.

We did an experiment with this on our podcast last night. It was almost impossible to use the duct tape with gloves. I don't see how anyone could have used gloves with the amount of duct tape that was on JJ.

I have used duct tape with those heavy suede gloves with the high cuffs. Not to murder anyone, just packing up rose bushes. The trick is to put something tough (like a plastic picnic knife) in the end of the tape after you tear it, to make the end easy to pull out for the next wrap.

The cell phone analysis of Tammy's phone?

We know that's usually the case, as a technical argument, but a jury would need something more than conjecture from an attorney to convince them someone else was texting Tammy pretending to be Chad, doing something on their property. As you said earlier, inferences can be drawn by the jury.

his phone,
in his own house,
texting his wife back and forth over the afternoon,
no police report from Tammy or Chad that someone had been in their pet cemetery and fire pit because Chad later denied it was him.

moo
CD phone tracking will be interesting thay day. He said he went to BYU to write, did he?

The whole MG didn't get along with Tylee is going where?

Is it just to make the witnesses mad and confused?

Prior is not displaying the proper respect that he is defending in a heinous crime.
Any act by his client to impede the investigation of the children is then also a heinous act.
Is Prior going to argue that Alex acted alone, that CD wasn't home and someone else was using CDs phone?

Or that MG killed TR because they didn't get along, stole CDs phone and texted Tammy while she was burning and burying TR in the innocent CDs yard.
The irony of this focus on MG and the teen TR not getting along, is that in the end MG was an adult force in support of TR and JJ.

So for MG, meet a gal in church, follow the prepper socializing path and end up involved with brutal serial killers.
It is literally a nightmare.

Now Prior ..."so you didn't get along with with the teen who was murdered, chopped up, burned and buried in a animal graveyard?"

Last edited:
I have used duct tape with those heavy suede gloves with the high cuffs. Not to murder anyone, just packing up rose bushes. The trick is to put something tough (like a plastic picnic knife) in the end of the tape after you tear it, to make the end easy to pull out for the next wrap.
Yes, those can work, leaving tons of suede fibers and hopefully human touch DNA of the wearer.
More brutality if so; thinking ahead to have gardening gloves on hand.

It doesn't add up to a cohesive defense. Unless Chad is going to say his phone disappeared that day and came back to him, and they never checked the yard after the texts to Tammy, to see if it was dug up.

I don't understand the worry here.

moo

I think it was just planting a seed if reasonable that he might water at some point down the road. It isn't much, but he has to use what he can scrounge up.

I imagine Lori had played out her lifestyle so long that her credit and reputation were long gone. She had to use Tylees phone, Charles credit cards, the Daybell name. She was a fake.

Exactly.
And she is still trying to claim she is not even herself while in jail. Remember how she had her lawyer request to the judge that people refer to her a certain way with a certain name?

I wish the judge would have reprimanded her right then and there and say to her you can call yourself whatever you want, including a if you want, but the court will refer to you by your legal name only as its listed and documented on your marriage certificate.

In the taped phone call to MG it was so interesting to hear how LV would not even tell her Ex-BFF where she was. MG was wondering if she would ever get to see her ever again. LV had no loyalty to anyone but herself and CD who was her next financial meal ticket. Since Charles life insurance didnt work out, lets try his spouse instead.
JMO

Last edited:
That’s not actually known. Brandon didn’t know where she was for months before he hired a private investigator to find Melani.
There's no indication that MBP was in Rexburg in September. When BB was shot at on October 2nd, she was in Arizona. He exchanged his younger children with her on the same morning before the shooting. IIRC the PI was hired afterwards. We know that MBP went to Hawaii with Lori in October, that she visited Lori in Rexburg the same month and that she moved next door to Lori at the end of October.

Her body language towards Means has changed somewhat, so it is entirely possible she is anchoring on him at the moment. He's her "protector" now.

I'm wondering if she's gone full Manson girl. She may be prepared to take the fall if her sacrifice helps CD.
Is she even capable of telling the truth? Lying seems to be her default mode.

I just bend over the end a little bit where it sticks to itself to give me a small area to grab for the next time.

Rubber gloves definitely dont work. Ive tried it before too and it sticks so bad to the tape that you start to rip the rubber gloves as you try to tear your hand away from the tape.

Like others are saying, even if he had on felt gloves or work gloves then hopefully fibers from the gloves can be found and maybe LE will find the gloves used.

There was so much tape I think LE will be able to get good evidence from the tape itself. And even if they cant, there is always the bucket, and other materials found that could have evidence. Lets hope LE found something that directly ties one or both of them to the burials in the yard.
JMO

It doesn't add up to a cohesive defense. Unless Chad is going to say his phone disappeared that day and came back to him, and they never checked the yard after the texts to Tammy, to see if it was dug up.

I don't understand the worry here.

moo
If these were murder charges, I would be worried.

In the context of the prelim I think JP's goal was to establish a record that MG has memory deficits. They both said different people were there that day but one of them has to be wrong unless different people came and went and they weren't all there at the same time to notice.

moo
Thanks! So, this wasn't about the meeting and the relevance of that, but who recalled who was there?

I just bend over the end a little bit where it sticks to itself to give me a small area to grab for the next time.

Rubber gloves definitely dont work. Ive tried it before too and it sticks so bad to the tape that you start to rip the rubber gloves as you try to tear your hand away from the tape.

Like others are saying, even if he had on felt gloves or work gloves then hopefully fibers from the gloves can be found and maybe LE will find the gloves used.

There was so much tape I think LE will be able to get good evidence from the tape itself. And even if they cant, there is always the bucket, and other materials found that could have evidence. Lets hope LE found something that directly ties one or both of them to the burials in the yard.
JMO

Some enterprising individual should develop the dispenser for duct tape that works like the tape gun used for strapping tape. (Although, to be quite honest, even using one of those, one or two of my dog's hairs always somehow ends up captured in my otherwise pristine wrapped package. A person with a flatcoat retriever could NEVER get away with murder without leaving evidence.)

(Edited to remove hanging post.)

Yes, or did Lori have a phone in AC's name? She seemed to not want anything in her own name, such as the apartments, and the storage unit. She used Tylee's phone instead of her own and burner phones, and she would be the one most likely to have access to AC's phone.
BBM, agreed.

Did they lay foundation for the asertion that it was AC's phone that pinged? I know that Agent Dean mentioned phones plural in relation to Chad, so wondering whether AC had more than one phone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa