Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too keep going back to thoughts of concrete and the wood chipper too and wondering if those two machines could be run at the same time? Ugh
With the river front property being used it sounds pretty simple to dispose of someone or something right there.
Also I have wondered if the personal item found might have been a wig? Also hate that too but can’t think of a more demeaning thing to do to a recovering chemo/cancer patient. I hate this but trust LE has it under control.
bbm
Extremely possible given that she was in remission.
But how sad !
Suzanne deserved to be loved.
Imo.

Yes and I think LE these days never releases information to family unless they want it to be leaked for various reasons.

Took 13 years for LE to solve my stepfather's murder. They asked us questions. We answered questions. Thirteen years and they told us "ZERO", and we knew most of the LE involved in the investigation.

I too keep going back to thoughts of concrete and the wood chipper too and wondering if those two machines could be run at the same time? Ugh
With the river front property being used it sounds pretty simple to dispose of someone or something right there.
Also I have wondered if the personal item found might have been a wig? Also hate that too but can’t think of a more demeaning thing to do to a recovering chemo/cancer patient. I hate this but trust LE has it under control.
I do recall hearing that Suzanne lost her hair, in her late teens, the first time she went through chemo. She did not lose her hair during her most recent treatment.

Well, in a legal case, motive does affect credibility. If, for example, a state's witness testifies against my client, I may bring out the fact that his charges got reduced as part of a deal to testify. His motive was to get a lighter sentence. That, in turn affects his credibility with a judge or jury.
Of course it might be that the states witness only motive was to see justice done. I understand that your viewpoint is that it was done to get a lighter sentence. However in law there are usually differing viewpoints.

How about if it the camping trip was planned by BM as a last chance effort to work on their marriage, giving them an opportunity to be alone for a while, and things went awry?
I think, the girls weren't living at home normally, so he had time enough before without a camping trip. I believe, he made sure, they were away - yes. But not to fix his marriage. MOO of course.

Of course it might be that the states witness only motive was to see justice done. I understand that your viewpoint is that it was done to get a lighter sentence. However in law there are usually differing viewpoints.

Of course, there may be multiple motives. An attorney often doesn't know for certain what the witness's real motive is: there's no way to "get inside" the witness's head. Indeed, most witnesses aren't going to come out and say, "I wanted to get a better deal." The attorney must use the reasonably possible motives as part of an argument to a jury.

I do recall hearing that Suzanne lost her hair, in her late teens, the first time she went through chemo. She did not lose her hair during her most recent treatment.
Are we certain? I know chemo protocols have changed significantly since her first diagnosis but I also know that they come at the cancer hard and fast after a secondary diagnosis. I read the statement to indicate since she lost hair the first time maybe it recurred with the second cancer too. Also MOO ETA I appreciate you sharing your thoughts!

No new filings in the guardianship case as of this afternoon. Roughly two weeks are left until the hearing, so we'll see if anybody files to challenge the guardianship.

If no-one challenges the guardianship, BM would still be limited wouldn't he on how he manages SM's finances/assets/land etc? Sorry if it's a stupid question

Are we certain? I know chemo protocols have changed significantly since her first diagnosis but I also know that they come at the cancer hard and fast after a secondary diagnosis. I read the statement to indicate since she lost hair the first time maybe it recurred with the second cancer too. Also MOO
If memory serves, she did not lose her hair the second time. I’m sorry I cannot recall the source. Does anyone remember this?

Can anyone point me to the most recent flyer with the new picture(s) or the newest missing flyer? I’ve been through the media thread, google and social media with nada. TIA!

here is the newest flyer. it's a screenshot of a screenshot. i haven't seen a better copy than this one, actually.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 22.29.04.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 22.29.04.png
    744.7 KB · Views: 21
It was 2017 that she said she wanted 20 more years. Things change, people change. A move can make or break a relationship sometimes, just like building a house together. Then, another bout with cancer- that is quite a test in and of itself.
We just don’t know what was going on behind closed doors, but I did notice that she did not post pictures of BM in the last two years on her FB page, why did she stop? Something seemed to change after 2017 IMO...
Maybe BM put a kibosh on the picture posting for some reason. MOO.

According to the interview of her friend by Lauren S, Suzanne lost her hair the first time she battled cancer, worried she'd lose it the second time (didn't want BM or her daughters to see her that way). Her hair only thinned, according to the friend, this time.

Just my opinion/recollection

Are we certain? I know chemo protocols have changed significantly since her first diagnosis but I also know that they come at the cancer hard and fast after a secondary diagnosis. I read the statement to indicate since she lost hair the first time maybe it recurred with the second cancer too. Also MOO ETA I appreciate you sharing your thoughts!
According to her lifelong friend and fellow cancer survivor ( at 1:45 ), SM did not have hair loss during her most recent bout.

Suzanne Morphew’s family speaks out; Their thoughts three months after her disappearance | FOX21 News Colorado

FB implemented some privacy enhancements and I've discovered that my profile pictures are always public - no way to eliminate that unless you replace your profile pic with something that doesn't include your image. I've messed around quite a bit with privacy and public pictures and it could be that new privacy enhancements allowed the suppression of profile pictures after a certain point in time if they were taken advantage of. However, I'm reading something else entirely into this myself.
JMO

Iirc it was from Lauren's recent
interview with Suzanne's friend.

According to the interview of her friend by Lauren S, Suzanne lost her hair the first time she battled cancer, worried she'd lose it the second time (didn't want BM or her daughters to see her that way). Her hair only thinned, according to the friend, this time.

Just my opinion/recollection

According to her lifelong friend and fellow cancer survivor ( at 1:45 ), SM did not have hair loss during her most recent bout.

Suzanne Morphew’s family speaks out; Their thoughts three months after her disappearance | FOX21 News Colorado
terrific to see how our sleuthers jump right in with the info... thank you !
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member