Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. I'm very keen to see what CA Craddock has for him when he's next in the witness box. I imagine he has a very good reason for having GO answer certain questions before other witness's gave their testimony and then recalling him to answer further questions. All very tactical

Another thing he said was that he rang the evening of the 11th and spoke to FGM's other daughter. There was a call to FGM's landline from him the morning of the 12th which wasn't answered. Probably due to the family being outside.
If he rang the evening before, I wonder why he would ring again the next morning? Or didn't he ring the night before and if not, why did he say he did?

Argh! so many questions.

Has it been confirmed if FGM's other daughter was there on the 11th? I just wonder if somehow he was made aware that the family we due to arrive.
I get so muddled up with everyone but GO is the one who was due to finish the decking correct? Is he also the one who said he was unwell or in hospital and couldn't complete the decking or am I confusing myself?

Perhaps him and a couple others just showed up with the intent of asking FGM if they could do the repairs and then happened upon WT and things got out of control... could be a completely wild idea...

JMO...

Would anyone know if the call was made from a cell ph and at what time,could it be to get fm running inside to answer?
G Owen had both a cell and a landline in 2014... Sorry that is not helpful ..(I was hoping to find he only had a mobile...:D)
Ref - http://www.kendall.org.au/Chronicle/Volume_11_issue_5.pdf

But I don't know if Craddock asked him that particular question yet????? Doc Sleuth???

Craddock asked FM to look at the FGM landline records re the call to BS and from GO and IIRC no one heard the call from GO as they were all outside with the kids riding bikes at the time.....

GO is the one who was due to finish the decking correct? Is he also the one who said he was unwell or in hospital and couldn't complete the decking or am I confusing myself?
Yes you are correct, he is the one ..... ended up finishing the deck, later, after the hospital visit ....

Yes you are correct, he is the one ..... ended up finishing the deck, later, after the hospital visit ....
Thanks Slouth

Was he in hospital on the day WT went missing?
It might just be me but there is something so sus about the connection between these men... FA, GO, RP etc.... and they all have their story and some sort of connection to the events of thay day, the FGM house etc. It has to be more than just a coincidence.

I remember hearing once, as I am sure many have, that a lot of the time the perpetrator is right there in the file, either right from the beginning or close to it.

If we try to think logically... (if that's even possible in this case) and just think of plausible occurrences that morning:
1. WT wanders off into the bush...this was proven not true as he would have been found.
2. A neighbour or someone that was familiar with the street or visiting for trade purposes.
3. Someone who knew the neighbouring house to FGM was empty while occupants were on holiday (I wonder how long they were gone for)
4. Snatched on foot... as no car sounds were heard in that instant or car doors closing etc.

The other thing that is a huge worry is that people were free to come and go as they please in and out of the street. No crime screen cordoned off. Which leads me to the thought that the perpetrator could easily have been hanging around in the days that followed even helping in the searches... I guess they would looked at photos and footages of the searches over and over to look for any clues.

Apologies for the ramblings.

JMO

It would also be useful to know what time that morning (12th) did G Owen pay for his advertising at the Kendall Community Center????
And if that phone call was before, or after his visit to the Kendall Community Center....??
ETA So phone call at 9.00am and then in Kendall between 10.100am and 11.00am Did he decide to call in and see FGM while he was there??

Last edited:
The tweets re Owen start here....

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Oh I just noticed (remembered) that he said he paid at the Kendall Community Center between 10.00am and 11.00am........ so right time as well as location .... hmmmm

Ok I just had another read of his testimony, and unless he had testimony that was not published, that was extremely short.
So he inspected FGM's decking on 8 September... could it be possible she let it slip her daughter and kids would be coming hence why she needs it fixed? I know the family arrived a night earlier than expected. Just seems that maybe he was meant to come over the Friday morning to fix (before kids were due to arrive perhaps) and he brought his handyman mates along to help him? Just speculation of course.

His testimony basically pointed out 3 things:
1. He had been to FGM house before
2. He had an "alibi" for the time of the abduction
3. He knew FA

To me that seems like and introduction and then all these other men give testimony with the common link being either FA or GO... then they will wrap up with FA and GO?

JMO

Ok I just had another read of his testimony, and unless he had testimony that was not published, that was extremely short.
So he inspected FGM's decking on 8 September... could it be possible she let it slip her daughter and kids would be coming hence why she needs it fixed? I know the family arrived a night earlier than expected. Just seems that maybe he was meant to come over the Friday morning to fix (before kids were due to arrive perhaps) and he brought his handyman mates along to help him? Just speculation of course.

His testimony basically pointed out 3 things:
1. He had been to FGM house before
2. He had an "alibi" for the time of the abduction
3. He knew FA

To me that seems like and introduction and then all these other men give testimony with the common link being either FA or GO... then they will wrap up with FA and GO?

JMO

There was more to his testimony Madoodi. There's always more than what's reported.

After quoting the job at FGM's he received a call informing him the hospital procedure he was waiting for was to take place on Tues the 16th. He would be out of action for 6 days. He said he rang FGM on Thursday and spoke to her other daughter.
He was asked questions in relation to FA moving to the caravan at Misty Way Logan's Crossing and about the arrangement that was in place. FA was making improvements to the caravan in return for living there.
He was read a long list of the many different types of work he undertook. He gave agreement to each.
He was asked if he passed FGM's deck repair job onto FA as he was unable to complete it himself in the short term, GO said - no he didn't. He said he wouldn't have as FA's workmanship was not up to his standard.
He was asked what car he owned at the time to which he replied Mazda 626.
He was advised he would be recalled at a later date.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the deck being repaired was maintenance needing to be completed before the sale of the property was settled.

Could someone please help me with the rules? I'm currently reading one of the books on the subject and wondering whether we can discuss the books here?

"For various reasons, the book "Searching for Spiderman" is not an approved source at Websleuths. Members may discuss it via private conversations if they wish, but please don't discuss it or bring the content to the public thread.

Thank you."

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

So, does that mean it's OK to discuss any other books on the subject?

I think they should be okay - as one is a journo and one is an ex-lead detective on the case - but I will alert on my post and see if a mod can clarify how we should reference. Whether that be the book and page number, or a screenshot of the specific excerpt from the page of one of the allowable books.

IIRC stormbird was putting up screenshots when she spoke of particular passages from Overington's book.

Last edited:
So just reading Jubes's new book .......:)
We finally have an answer about the Post Lady.....

"We bring the Post Lady in for an interview in April 2017 .She tells us her mail run to the street the day was unusually early, at around 8.45am so she would have been long gone before William disappeared."

Ref: I Catch Killers
Chapter White Spider Pg 4 E Version

So just reading Jubes's new book .......:)
We finally have an answer about the Post Lady.....

"We bring the Post Lady in for an interview in April 2017 .She tells us her mail run to the street the day was unusually early, at around 8.45am so she would have been long gone before William disappeared."

Ref: I Catch Killers
Chapter White Spider Pg 4 E Version

So it couldn't have been the postie's car the Crabb's heard, as they didn't return home until around 9.30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase