Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puckett also said he discovered a pile of mail in the room – including a letter about property insurance – and later turned it over to the FBI.

He said: ‘I found some mail in the hotel room. His mail was in there and I gave it to the FBI. I thought it was kind of odd to have it there.

‘Some of it was from an insurance company, like insuring your property, that kind of thing.’

Why would Barry leave important mail in his room?
Did he leave in a hurry?

Mail he didn’t want to have found at the house perhaps?

Wet towels and strong smell of bleach in BM’s room. IMO LE knows what happened and latest publicity from PE and Moorman Family is to put pressure on BM and those around him.
Wow the whole story seems to be coming together.
I find it interesting that NOW it's OK for AM and other 'untrained' searchers seem to have the blessing of LE to do a wide search.
Now bleach in the hotel room. What'd he do
take a bath in Chlorox? dump his truck bed with bleach to clean it? Clean up some tools?
He must have been a bloody mess or the truck was . Maybe the hotel has video of his activities.
Little by little the small players are coming forward to fill in the blanks.
Wonder who else has brought forth information?
This is getting verrrrry interesting.
Anyone believe PE guys have some good contacts in LE? I do.

Possibly he had the room for the 8th and 9th.... not doing any sleeping there on the 9th obviously.

If Suzanne thought he was working up in Denver, he may have ambushed her. Hunter, prey. Putting a hard stop to her social messaging.
JMO
This is what I think as well. He checked in on Friday, drove back home and killed her Saturday night and then dove back to the motel. This is probably why the GPS records weren’t matching up. I’m thinking he disposed of her body somewhere on the way back to the motel. MOO
This also shows it was all planned. MOO

BM being out of town that Saturday night also could piece together why SM’s best friend was so panicked when their messaging stopped. If she knew that SM was home alone, and maybe SM sends her a message like ‘oh, a truck just pulled into the driveway. I’m going to check it out and be right back’

then silence. I’d panic too.

Nah, she wouldve phoned someone shortly after, not leave it for the girls to realise.

Waiting to see somebody leak security footage of Barry at the hotel. I wonder if Barry is going to change the sleeping Suzanne story to Saturday at 5 am. It also explains the request for all those days of security cameras. I’m off to look at the company Barry worked with, that now has a name. Even if we took everything this guy said with a grain of salt, the case is hot. I guess LE always had this stuff, but it didn’t seem to bother Barry. I hated seeing him with his barbecue sauce and peanut butter. WTH is he making that needs those two ingredients?
Mountain lion drumsticks.

This steady leak of information from different sources, e.g., LS, the PE dudes, AM, the DM, etc., is growing steadily more powerful.

It's gone from a trickle, to a stream, to a heavy flow.

And now, a veritable tsunami.

I likened it earlier to the Chinese Water Torture method.

I believe this information is absolutely and intentionally coming from LE.

They're crushing the perp beneath the waves of guilty indicators.

It's all over but the shoutin'.

They've got him dead to rights.

JMO.

Last edited:
So many trophies inside and outside the house. Seems a bit crazy, seems to leave no space for Suzanne.
Yes, it looks to me like BM had successfully expanded his parasitic personality to the point that she was very much sidelined, disregarded, non-existent, without a voice in the marriage, even prior to her disappearance. Moo of course.

This steady leak of information from different sources, e.g., LS, the PE dudes, AM, the DM, etc., is growing steadily more powerful.

It's gone from a trickle, to a stream, to a steady flow.

And now, a veritable tsunami.

I likened it earlier to the Chinese Water Torture method.

I believe this information is absolutely and intentionally coming from LE.

They're crushing the perp beneath the waves of guilty indicators.

It's all over but the shoutin'.

They've got him dead to rights.

JMO.

I can't wait to see him in handcuffs. Jmo

Also, according to DM article, there were towels all over the floors. (It was messy.). That means housekeeping had NOT been cleaning in there recently (so anything smelling like bleach or chlorine was there due to occupant).imo

hotel spokesman said they don’t even use bleach in their cleaning. Barry’s goose is cooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member