Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he incapacitated her around 12:30 Saturday, and drove with her to the hotel, and brought her inside, surely there is video of this? I just don't think she was in that room. but we shall see.
JMO
Maybe, there is video of BM rolling luggage or something to and from the room. Maybe, that's why he said that he was hauling his tools into the room, when in fact, SM was in a rolling bag. With the coworker stating that there were no tools in the room sure puts BM in a bind to explain. Judge Judy would say, "If it doesn't make sense, it's a lie." I think the entire story is bogus.

I also am totally perplexed that he calls this coworker to come to Denver to complete an urgent job. Yet, BM leaves and never talks to this coworker again, not to explain what happened or instruct him to start work on the emergency job.

The reason that I still lean towards premeditation is that SM's body hasn't been found. That takes some thought and planning.

While I'm at it, why would you go to a hotel room the day before a job that is two hours away unless you are setting up an alibi? If the job runs long, wouldn't you just stay that night after work and finish the next day?

Why would you take personal insurance papers to the hotel room with you? If they were scattered about, I would look at what my boss left in the room. I wouldn't open his mail or read the papers at length; however, I would wonder if they were related to this urgent job over Mother's Day weekend.

BM can still save face and say that SM's death was an accident and he panicked. Unless the COD is apparent, he probably will be able to negotiate a plea deal.

Ohhh, I love a good cliffhanger!

Here's our chance guys, if you want anything clarified get your questions over to Lauren pronto!!!
I would like to know how many days Barry booked the room for and the day and time he checked in. I would also like to know what time BM called the employee but I don't know how to twitter!

Many hotels don't allow check in until about 11:00 am. Did Barry spend Saturday night at the hotel? If he left at 5:00 am on Sunday then where was he and what was he doing until he was able to check in?

I see it?

Profiling Evil@ProfilingEvil

Help Encourage #MalloryMorphew and #TrevorNoel to give the $32,912 to Andy Moorman's search effort. It fits the goals of the fund and Andy is putting together a team. You can sign up to help at http://profilingevil.com

#suzannemorphew #moormanfamily #plunder #itsacrime #dutyron

it definitely was deleted because I removed it from the media thread - and now it is back.... odd - I will say this - I don't like their hashtag for the "p" site -I may tell them that.

@ivegotthemic
Thank you isn't sufficient. This is great stuff. I learned a lot and much appreciate the effort. And, thank you. ;-)

In my little non-lawyer brain I judge that it would be nearly impossible a task, as of today, to prove BLM is unfit for guardianship based on what we know, including all of his unusual, sad, and suspicious actions starting from May 11th. As an unmarried person, it also seems reasonable that spouses are best suited and best intentioned to look out for one another. The process worked, whether we like it or not. IMO
Thank you for this reply @RumorMonger, seriously. Just between you, me, and all of WS I really enjoy research and legal research so i would have more then likely dug in to satisfy my natural curiosity. Plus, its a good refresher for me. Law school is super stressful, overly competitive at all times for no reason and not fun, but when I get to explain a statute or legal reasoning on WS I actually enjoy spending time on it. So im really glad its actual been helpful to someone.

the legal jargon used in official statues, usually doesn't help make it easier to understand. the law has a talent for making something simple sound super complicated so it was an honor to translate everything into plain english for you.

plus I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes the way courts work seems to go against what would obviously feel the better choice. the day scott peterson's sentence got turned over i was ready to scrap the whole justice system.... of course then i read the courts opinion and as much as i personally detested in, it was legally the right call and i begrudging still believe in the justice system (although let me tell you, im keeping a close eye on it). if you have an lingering questions about how it works in IN or CO let me know, ive sort of done a deep dive into both and i think i get it.

(as a friendly reminder for my future character and fitness investigator im still a law student and not a bar licensed attorney, so this is just my personal interpretation of the law not legal advice)

Help Encourage MM and TN to give the $32,912 to Andy Moorman's search effort. It fits the goals of the fund and Andy is putting together a team. You can sign up to help at profilingevil.com

https://twitter.com/profilingevil/status/1301259185028358144?s=21

*Edited to change names to abbreviations
It's sad that MM and/or TN would have to be encouraged to use this money for its main purpose. I retweeted PE's post. (I don't go on Twitter very often. So, I hope that I did it correctly.)

i've thought she was hit at the house and the cleanup was not done well. then she was taken from the house in an older car - somehow equipment is involved and he had to do something Saturday night - nearly 11 hours after her texting stopped - so my guess is she is in a spot (or in a state) where he's super confident she won't be found - now if he used that equipment (bobcat?) from the dig site - and if he did not trailer it - those little things can go pretty far - so I would draw a circle around the dig site and go out 5 miles. However, if the machine sat there and was running for half an hour or so - well then, I would guess that it wasn't used to move anything at all. it fits in somehow though. all just guesses of course
IMO

i've been so sure it was premeditated and happened at the house , but i don't know anymore. ( i am still very suspicious of the elk rack. i can't really get that to make sense).

i guess it's possible he trailered the bobcat, and he and suzanne took off towards denver together, to leave it there for his upcoming project and then return to salida. that would mean he used the bobcat anywhere in between salida and the hotel, then went to the hotel to clean up. but why bring the bobcat back to salida at all? and why risk putting it back at the salida job site at midnight? (unless it wasn't truly needed at the denver job).

i still can't get past the fact that LE never left the house, but maybe we don't know of other searches that have taken place elsewhere.

Maybe, there is video of BM rolling luggage or something to and from the room. Maybe, that's why he said that he was hauling his tools into the room, when in fact, SM was in a rolling bag. With the coworker stating that there were no tools in the room sure puts BM in a bind to explain. Judge Judy would say, "If it doesn't make sense, it's a lie." I think the entire story is bogus.

I also am totally perplexed that he calls this coworker to come to Denver to complete an urgent job. Yet, BM leaves and never talks to this coworker again, not to explain what happened or instruct him to start work on the emergency job.

The reason that I still lean towards premeditation is that SM's body hasn't been found. That takes some thought and planning.

While I'm at it, why would you go to a hotel room the day before a job that is two hours away unless you are setting up an alibi? If the job runs long, wouldn't you just stay that night after work and finish the next day?

Why would you take personal insurance papers to the hotel room with you? If they were scattered about, I would look at what my boss left in the room. I wouldn't open his mail or read the papers at length; however, I would wonder if they were related to this urgent job over Mother's Day weekend.

BM can still save face and say that SM's death was an accident and he panicked. Unless the COD is apparent, he probably will be able to negotiate a plea deal.
oh lord not another rolling cart (Patrick Frazee) - but this is definitely possible - so much video they must have now.
If he was in a frenzy and not thinking straight - he could have checked in (maybe they have remote check in?) - unloaded his car, showered, went out again, came back and left Sunday - he definitely had time based on what we have heard so far. I hope Lauren asks JP what time he got the call to go to the hotel.
JMO

Can you expound on the CYA mode and how BM manipulated him? IYO of course ...

Sure!

Here's how I see BM using this poor, hapless employee as his patsy:

First, BM orders him out to Denver on short notice for a (nonexistent) job.
Then, he takes off before the employee even arrives, citing a "family emergency."
He has the employee "take over" his hotel room.
A room that stinks of chlorine, is littered with wet towels and has highly personal documents left behind, i.e., a room that's a secondary crime scene.

In effect, RP was set up to be both an alibi and a fall guy.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating:
BM is highly manipulative.
He's a puppeteer.

I find him utterly despicable.

JMO.

Last edited:
I would like to know how many days Barry booked the room for and the day and time he checked in. I would also like to know what time BM called the employee but I don't know how to twitter!

Many hotels don't allow check in until about 11:00 am. Did Barry spend Saturday night at the hotel? If he left at 5:00 am on Sunday then where was he and what was he doing until he was able to check in?
The husband of missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew spent the night before she vanished at a budget hotel in Denver – and left the room reeking of chlorine, a co-worker has claimed exclusively to DailyMail.com.

Now DailyMail.com can reveal that a co-worker of Barry’s took over his Holiday Inn hotel room on May 10 and found it scattered with wet towels and stinking of chlorine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8685695/Husband-missing-Colorado-mom-spent-night-disappearance-cheap-Denver-hotel.html?ITO=applenews

I'm looking forward to Lauren's interview with JP, I think she will clarify the details that matter.

I see it?

Profiling Evil@ProfilingEvil

Help Encourage #MalloryMorphew and #TrevorNoel to give the $32,912 to Andy Moorman's search effort. It fits the goals of the fund and Andy is putting together a team. You can sign up to help at http://profilingevil.com

Wow!
The PE guys are even calling out the older daughter in their tweet.
That's super interesting.

Then again, MM is named as the beneficiary of the Gimme $$$ Fund, so it makes sense that they would appeal to her to do the right thing with those monetary donations.

@ProfilingEvil, while I admire the tactic: Don't hold your breath, guys.

That Gimme money was never intended to go toward any meaningful searches.

JMO.

Last edited:
'We never wanted to let her down': Meet the investigators who helped solve Kelsey Berreth's murder

This may help you understand what is going on possibly behind the scenes - and as we have had the assistance of our @Angleterre @OldCop @riolove77 - we know they only get one bite at the apple. we must be patient
JMO
Thanks Oviedo - unfortunately I cannot open the link (UK-GDPR). Is there any way that you (or someone) could copy and paste for me? Perhaps just the main bits so it doesn't overtake this thread? I know the KB/PF case, but it would be interesting to learn about what was taking place behind the scenes. Patience is a virtue - and not my strong point :rolleyes: Thanks!

Help Encourage MM and TN to give the $32,912 to Andy Moorman's search effort. It fits the goals of the fund and Andy is putting together a team. You can sign up to help at profilingevil.com

https://twitter.com/profilingevil/status/1301259185028358144?s=21

*Edited to change names to abbreviations
Is that how much money is left? I would think most of it was spent when they had family staying in Colorado and were searching in the beginning.

If anyone should be encouraged to donate it should be Barry. I'm sure he can spare a little of that reward money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member