Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember it was when BM was searching with others in Crested Butte. A friend noticed he was looking over a bluff before he lay down on the ground. AM said LE was interested in this area. I can't remember which interview it was or whether it was the 4th day but it was apparently in the beginning when they first searched. It sounded like AM wasn't there but had heard it from someone else. Imo

Could he have been lying down with his head over the edge to get a better look at what was down there? That's what I would do, rather than stand there peering over the edge.

I remember being in a park where some falls were and some young kids were stand on the very edge looking down and people were yelling at them to get back because from below you could see that the earth had been carved right out from under them and they were only standing on a thin ledge.

I haven't seen anything in this case that leads me to think more than one person was responsible for SM's disappearance.

jmo
Not right atm, it doesn't appear that way.
Just a sliver of hope on my part that something will break soon.

Personal opinion : If there had been anyone else involved or even suspicious about BM's actions --I'd think LE would've been all over them by now !
LE have been pretty silent but I think they might be ok with Suzanne's brother speaking out in her behalf.
MOO

I haven't seen anything in this case that leads me to think more than one person was responsible for SM's disappearance.

jmo
Can you tell me if Indy News media on YouTube is an approved source? I’m asking because the host has a very interesting interview with Andy Moorman, but I’m not sure if it’s considered MSM. Thanks in advance!

Someone suggested this at the time (it may have even been you) so I did go back and watch with the audio muted.
It does indeed look as if he's far more focused on maintaining that facial expression than anything else.
Try it yourself, in the mirror.
Stand in front of the mirror, put on that furrowed brow expression, then say the alphabet (1 letter for each second) and see if you can maintain that same face, all the way through.
What you'll notice is, that facial expression is very deliberate.
You really do have to work at it.

jmo
Control...

Can you tell me if Indy News media on YouTube is an approved source? I’m asking because the host has a very interesting interview with Andy Moorman, but I’m not sure if it’s considered MSM. Thanks in advance!

After discussion with another mod, an exception has been made in THIS case only, and you are welcome to post the YT link.

PLEASE NOTE: the exception is being made for THIS video interview of AM, only. Thank you.

jmo
I agree. I'd be extremely surprised if there was an accomplice. Maybe I'm naive, but how does anyone make that phone call (hey buddy, I have a huuuuuge favor to ask..... )? BM would have to be closely tied into a big-time criminal element to make a phone call like that, and i just don't see it.

After discussion with another mod, an exception has been made in THIS case only, and you are welcome to post the YT link.

PLEASE NOTE: the exception is being made for THIS video interview of AM, only. Thank you.
Thank you so much! There is a lot to unpack!
I’m having trouble with the link because I’m on my phone, so it may take just a min.

WOW, Thank you so very much. It is packed with new info I’m dying to discuss, lots info to unpack for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub