Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, MAN.

To quote Nancy Kerrigan: "Why? WHY? WHYYYY????"

It pains me to do this. It really does.

But when I see genius, I have to acknowledge it. So here goes:
47.gif
20.gif
5254.gif
6049.gif

That post is a thing of beauty.

It really is sheer brilliance.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to need to go kiss the porcelain god, on account of I've just given myself a severe case of the dry heaves.

I ain't doing this ever again.
Write it down.
On second thought, never mind: I just did.

JMO.
I have to agree 100%. I HATE the New England Patriots, but otherwise I want to be MassGuy when I grow up!
Bravo - great post.

I get the feeling that Sheriff Spezze is not appreciating the soon-to-arrive army of volunteers. Help, Hinderance or Headache?
IMO

I’m wondering if the trial could be jeopardized in the event evidence or a body is found. What’s to keep a defense attorney from arguing that it was planted by a search team member who obviously sided against BM, especially if LE had already searched the area.

Finding a body would be less of an issue but finding evidence could be problematic.

It's impossible to know what is happening in private, but IMO all moms get a free pass in situations like this. I think it is hard-wired in most mothers to believe in their children and overall that's a good thing. Per the DW, BMs mom is a truly wonderful woman (I know you weren't stating otherwise, but wanted to put that out there). JMO, but I imagine anyone close to him is probably walking on eggshells.

I agree with all you said

I was trying to put myself in her situation and in hindsight/light of day, i don't know why i did that outloud here
:/@me

Hmmm. Well, there’s lots of research that says BM is therefore possibly a user, himself as a reaction formation.

At any rate, I wouldn’t infer anything either way - just yet - about BM and drugs, but the fact that he was so anti-drug as to deny his wife treatment that she thought might benefit her...is a red flag. It’s two red flags. It’s making a decision for someone else (wife) and it’s an balanced decision (anti-drug).

He sounds controlling but also short-sighted.

At any rate, rehab is filled with people who seemed to their families to be very “anti-drug.” BM may or may not be that type of person. He certainly is now in a situation where his whole life is under scrutiny.

There are things he could do to mitigate this - perhaps he needs a different attorney.
IMO he was anti-drug WRT Suzanne’s cancer because he didn’t want her to survive.

Not sure why, but I keep coming back to the hotel and the "chlorine" smell.

- I cannot fathom why a landscaper working on a wall would need chlorine for that project.
- A landscaper would not use chlorine or muriatic to clean tools, because they could contaminate or poison plants.
- I may have missed this, but did hotel staff also smell chlorine? If so, great. If not, this is hearsay from a guy who spent years in prison.
Old time sleuthers, I'm a newby, know exactly what the smell of chlorine or bleach means.

And the report of the home also smelling of bleach? Hearsay? And Suzanne's conversation with her friend interrupted? Hearsay?

I could go on, but point is, each item can be called hearsay, but a lot of things are fitting together and this train is moving on down the tracks, picking up speed.

A guy who spent time in prison is more believable that the husband at this point, and his personal life off limits. But no doubt he will be eviscerated by BM.
Moo

- I cannot fathom why a landscaper working on a wall would need chlorine for that project.
- A landscaper would not use chlorine or muriatic to clean tools, because they could contaminate or poison plants.
- I may have missed this, but did hotel staff also smell chlorine? If so, great. If not, this is hearsay from a guy who spent years in prison.

Funny how certain details stand out to some, and just fall by the wayside for others.
It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn the strong chlorine smell at the hotel had nothing at all to do with the case.
For me, it's more of a head-scratcher that BM would allegedly rent a room for his crew member to stay in (when there were actually 3 crew members), then leave the room with wet towels & personal mail strewn around the room. o_O

Well this is just a few thoughts I have on that, he has a hot tub at home so may have had some laying around. And even if thats not a possibility I could still find pool supplies at my Walmart in May and June since bleach was hard to come by. Speculation on why he used it is still up for debate, but how he got it not so much.
Let's not forget BM should have a buisness license and a TaxID. So there are alot of things that are at his finger tips that are not available to the average public.

I agree with all you said

I was trying to put myself in her situation and in hindsight/light of day, i don't know why i did that outloud here
:/@me
I think we'd both agree (as would many others) that we can only hope that maybe someone who is still close to BM is a voice of reason and conscience to him. JMO.

Question about the Bobcat.

When did this "mechanical thing with his bobcat" take place? Why do you think police asking him about the Bobcat? Why is BM so vague about the Bobcat? Sensitive subject?

Do you think he brought the Bobcat with him to Broomfield? Knowing that he has a trailer with him could limit the possibilities of where Suzanne could be.

Last edited:
Funny how certain details stand out to some, and just fall by the wayside for others.
It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn the strong chlorine smell at the hotel had nothing at all to do with the case.
For me, it's more of a head-scratcher that BM would allegedly rent a room for his crew member to stay in (when there were actually 3 crew members), then leave the room with wet towels & personal mail strewn around the room. o_O
Agreed. And also that he left early in the am to set up (and use) hotel rooms that weren't needed until that evening. It makes zero sense.

And this is simply an aside, but who lays on top of a motel bedspread? I'm not exactly a germophobe, but the first thing I do in a hotel room is pull the bedspread down.... they wash those things maybe once a month.. just sayin'

Actually, the smell of chlorine was corroborated by BM himself. In trying to disparage JP he actually gave him more credibility.

I have no doubt Coloradans can handle the snow! In Alabama everything shuts down for a few little snowflakes. It’s only really snowed and covered the ground twice since I’ve lived here and both times it was so amazing & beautiful. It’s fun to go out and play in the snow & my dogs loved it! When it warms back up and your first snowfall melts I hope it doesn’t happen again right before or during the search. Couldn’t snow cover up a lot of things including remains or disturbed ground? Hopefully it won’t snow on the 24th. And how do ya’ll know how to dress every day?! Guess you have to check the weather to see if you are wearing shorts or down jackets? :eek:

Lol we never know what the weather is going to be like. But usually 50 degree weather only requires a sweatshirt. Also when it snows it is not very cold but the day after a snow storm it is always freezing. Yes the snow could cover up a lot but if people are out there long enough i am sure they can sift through it. I don't know where the search will take place but i am hoping they will do one in the broomfield area since BM was there. If they do I'll go join them. Salida is pretty far from where I am. I am hoping to find out soon.

One possible reason is that he received word that his wife was missing and left in a hurry. OR that he created a scene to give the impression that he left in hurry because he received word that his wife was missing.

One possible reason is that he received word that his wife was missing and left in a hurry. OR that he created a scene to give the impression that he left in hurry because he received word that his wife was missing.

Or he left nothing of value to him, trash and towels, and expected housekeeping to clean up after him.

JMO

Listen, i have done over 400 tours of this thread and i can't see any other logical explanation other than barry being behind this.
Let me be the first to welcome you as an official member of Club Convinced. I hope you enjoy watching BMs lies all start to implode in what im sure will be a very public and ill advised series of interviews. Patience and faith in karmic justice are what keeps our faith alive

View attachment 263061
I am confident investigators found evidence of a crime in the Morphew residence. These pictures speak a thousand words. CBI is not going to be showing AM all their cards.
I agree. In fact, LE responded "No" to every question asked by AM. This negative response may very well mean that LE was not confirming if there was evidence of a struggle or if SM's phone located. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname