Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the link for the hearing? Figured EIN would have it on their main page

In the YouTube search bar, search "Lori Vallow Daybell Arraignment Livestream" and you will successfully find to see charge and plea. Potentially, schedule for future dates, even though there is a motion for joinder etc.

Some resulting sites on youtube allow chats and have already begun, some do not.

Last edited:
Specifically, MO, to the bolded parts, yes, I do think Lori would try to absolve her own culpability in the murders by saying that it was Chad's idea, even though as you state in the original light/dark readings, no one was declared a zombie.

Secondly, that is correct that Lori was not the first woman propositioned by Chad with claims that he had been married to them in past lives, and that he had been saying that for years.

So why was this time different, in that it resulted in the the death of Tammy under suspicious conditions, when nothing of the sort happened before Lori entered the picture? When did the trouble begin? JMO
I agree with you Forever Young Lori in her mind now (IMO) that Lori has absolved herself in the fate of her children. So has Chad. They both knew his/their work was a tissue of lies yet together they convinced themselves it was all true. From what we have been informed, in the news Lori really made thing hard for Tylee in her life also her treatment of both children. IMO I believe got them a good connection in the beginning as well as his books was their dislike for Tylee like two immature teenagers which we have seen in past crime history in the School Oval dislike a person, making their life hell even to the point(edging each other on) of crossing the line into taking that person life with total disregard and thinking they will get away with it. Mixing in this fiction/ lies they were selling, this is lethal.
I have seen a case in 1980's where persons bring in fiction to absolve their behaviour,a kid placed in foster care, the Bio Daughter(already dislikes this teenager foster kid) brings to her Mum a video of a movie she thinks her Mum will find interesting. It is called "The Godsend" it was made in the 1970's it is not the remake movie. They watch over constantly that day, foster mum watches it all the time through a whole week. They know this movie is fiction, the daughter is 30, Mum is 50 yet for a period of over a year they abused the foster child because the child is evil in what they were convinced is that they were doing the right thing. Lucky the Foster Child was rescued.
Chad, if it is correct I agree with you, Forever Young, he was making the moves on women "We were married in our past life" would had thought he hit the Jackpot with Lori. Just like him, IMO she made a few snide remarks plus a" oh la la" video...... (A expression I know from childhood) Chad thought with his vegetable and potatoes.
If my Grandparents were alive, they would say and I would agreed, Chad and Lori are two peas in a pod. In what they have been charged with, what behaviour they have shown to the public IMO they are a perfect marriage of their own egos.

It’s interesting. It seems most of us have an opinion as to which of the two is more evil, and/or has been evil longer. Who was the real driver behind whichever deaths weren’t natural.

I’ve long believed Lori was the impetus based on her history of multiple marriages, dead spouses, lawsuits, moves and the like. Compared to Chad who had one wife and roots in his communities. But I also acknowledge those that think Chad was the puppet master have convincing arguments too.

Regardless of who did what when, by now they are both guilty as sin and I don’t think there are any extenuating facts or circumstances that even partially absolve either one. They are both rotten to the core and should be locked up forever IMO.

I hope by the end of this we have a better understanding of when and why each of them decided killing people was OK.
IMO this is one of those cases that, regardless the outcome of any future trials, will be pondered and discussed for a long time. There are so many layers and so many liars, I doubt we’ll ever know the whole truth of who did what. I just hope that every person, who had a hand in any of this, is eventually brought to justice. That includes the plotting and planning of the murders of JJ and Tylee, the murder of Charles Vallow, the attempt on Tammy, the likely murder of Tammy, the attempt on BB, and the possible murders of JR and Alex and any subsequent coverup. .

We are live with arraignment. Calling her Ms. Vallow.. In another baby blue shirt. In a baby blue voice.

ETA at hearing, they waived the reading of the charges and the judge did not read as the lower court did.

Trial set for April 2nd 10 am... March 22nd pretrial scheduled.

@Niner

Last edited:
Caught bits and pieces, very broken up. Zoomed in on LVd and does not appear to wear makeup. Very far off shot for her and her lawyer compared to the others, probably at her request

Did see the video...still broken up. Could be that Zoom is having issues being overloaded with all the schools on line?

I do wish the Judge had mad Vallow answer the question guilty or not guilty, not Means answering for her.

Also, before the Judge came on, the Prosecutor had a funny look on his face. I could hear Vallow and Means talking and laughing in the background and even see their movements. I could not hear what was said but I believe the Prosecutor May have heard. They should be better aware of open mics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member