Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you thinking maybe he was forgotten in the car? It was 85* in Toledo on that Thursday, and 77* on that Friday, definitely hot enough to kill him if he was locked in a car.

Autopsy would show signs of a hot car-related death.

Likewise, if he had been kept in a freezer after death pathological examination of his organs will show this IMO.

Those pictures of the pool must remove any doubt about whether he had been in the pool and somehow missed.
If he had been there he would have been found.
Yes. The rescue worker in the deep end of the pool where the Toledo Blade said Braylen's body was found (link upthread), up to his *calves* in water could not have missed him if he tried.

No matter how Braylen left his apartment - on his own <modsnipped> - it remains that he was not in the pool on that first day. IOW foul play occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 263789
View attachment 263790
View attachment 263791

These photos were taken the first day when Braylen was reported missing

Please notice how water was lowered, extremely, and see the color.
The ladders for checking attic during door-to-door search.
When they looked inside and under cars they had tracker/cadaver dogs helping.
With these photos, the others I have seen, and information I have read - including the comment on the hole dug up that "wasn't there on prior searches" - I have no doubt that they were very thorough.
What a perplexing case!

IMO unless Toledo Fire Rescue use visually impaired personnel there's no way Braylen was missed. The pool was the very first place searched according to the link below. Dogs were brought out immediately. In the video from the link the reporter shows a close up of a dog searching with its handler - just behind the pool area.

The reporter himself is also near the pool. The water isn't crystal clear but not "murky" enough to conceal a body IMO. At 20:00 into the video there are rescue officers looking directly at the pool from outside the fence. At 23:00 they're in the pool area, preparing to search.

TFRD, TPD searching for missing 3-year-old near Swan Creek
View attachment 263782

Agreed! Especially with a black shirt on. And the divers would have not missed him- no way.

My pool was basically milk after one hurricane. I could still see dark branches and leaves on the bottom

Braylen Noble's donation fund set to cover funeral expenses and autism awareness - There is no ETA on a full autopsy and the toxicology and microscopic examination has not yet been completed.

https://wtol.com/article/news/local/braylen-nobles-donation-fund-set-to-cover-funeral-expenses-and-autism-awareness/512-130ed260-b45d-4e42-a55f-994518b4c9f4…

https://twitter.com/WTOL11Toledo/status/1305938189304107014

Mama Nails made a fortune off of Maleah's passing. FYI...
And every service and the casket and I believe the headstone as well was donated by businesses

If you look at the pictures of the building in this case it's not completely impossible. The bottom floor is kind of sunken into the ground so it's more like 2.5 storeys and there is grass all around the bottom underneath. Link to post with picture for reference Found Deceased - OH - Braylen Noble, 3, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020 *nonverbal* So it's not really like jumping off the top of 3 storeys. I'm sorry about your cousin, hope she's ok now.
Gotcha! That does make a big difference! I hadn't seen the pictures, just kept hearing it was a 3rd story window. I see what you mean from the pictures.

And, yes! You would never know what happened to her if you saw her today. She was extremely lucky.

Thank you :)

View attachment 263789
View attachment 263790
View attachment 263791

These photos were taken the first day when Braylen was reported missing

Please notice how water was lowered, extremely, and see the color.
The ladders for checking attic during door-to-door search.
When they looked inside and under cars they had tracker/cadaver dogs helping.

There is just no way so many focused eyes could missed him... He was not in that pool on that day. No way IMO.

Thank you for those pics! That pool pic says more than a thousand words....

I don't believe that he was in that pool the entire time but how with so many people walking around searching for him could anyone put him in the pool after it was searched? If they had put him out somewhere in the woods behind the apartments one would think that searchers would have found him there instead. I just can't make sense out of how anyone could have hid his body and then moved it without getting caught in the process.

I don't believe that he was in that pool the entire time but how with so many people walking around searching for him could anyone put him in the pool after it was searched? If they had put him out somewhere in the woods behind the apartments one would think that searchers would have found him there instead. I just can't make sense out of how anyone could have hid his body and then moved it without getting caught in the process.
I can’t remember the case, (how horrible there have been that many), but it was last year IIRC the little girl went missing from an apt complex, her neighbor was the perp and he ended up killing himself after LE found evidence of her being in his apt while going through his trash. Can anyone help me out here? IIRC she was moved from his apt to the woods behind the apts. (where she was eventually found murdered :(). A spot that had been searched thoroughly before. It doesn’t seem possible but it happens. MOO

I can’t remember the case, (how horrible there have been that many), but it was last year IIRC the little girl went missing from an apt complex, her neighbor was the perp and he ended up killing himself after LE found evidence of her being in his apt while going through his trash. Can anyone help me out here? IIRC she was moved from his apt to the woods behind the apts. (where she was eventually found murdered :(). A spot that had been searched thoroughly before. It doesn’t seem possible but it happens. MOO

Faye Swetlik.

I’ve been here long enough to see the obvious patterns, and am still going in that direction with my thoughts, but dang. It’s starting to kind of look like somebody could be playing mind games. If so, imo it would be somebody random, showing off. Bloody blanket, hole, black shirt in the cloudy pool.

After police searched the pool, volunteer searchers were organized.
You must all be together, no deciding to go look off somewhere on your own.
Unfortunately, if an untrustworthy person is there, they know where your going, and when that area is declared cleared. TV and print news also discuss it in detail.
He could have been in woods, or a persons apt, or a storage unit or anywhere.
So searchers didn't see him or evidence. But when it was known people have quit looking in XYZ place, it becomes a perfect spot.
I don't know where body was held.
I know the move(s) had to be at night, and there were nights it rained and there was fog. A reporter got caught in it, and LE called people back because of visibility problems.
JMHO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads