Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
When PG arrived at 4JC in Farmington around 4:30 on May 24 and found neither FD nor PG's Toyota Tacoma and keys as he'd expected to, he drove first to 585 Deercliff and picked up a bike ramp...

So, why did PG return the bike ramp he'd picked up only minutes before at 585 Deercliff if PG was planning on going dirt biking over the weekend? Did FD tell PG he couldn't use the ramp that weekend because FD planned to use it?[\quote]

My take on this (MOO) I think FD planned on using the ramp to move something in and out of the back of the truck, rather than using it for dirt bikes.

I recall saying at the time that this sounded like a deliberately ambiguous statement from Team FD. Could they mean the handyman or could they mean MT when they refer to ‘a lying lover’.

Well, for sure the term lying lover matches MT. I don’t recall any info that says PG was either of those related to this case. MOO.

Well, for sure the term lying lover matches MT. I don’t recall any info that says PG was either of those related to this case. MOO.

Also, given the vast number of inaccuracies and worse that NP threw out everywhere, I give no credence to his words without verifiable facts from other sources--ones that are reputable. MOO.

It would be an especially bad time to give MT any more freedom. I hope they have her and the monitor under close surveillance. She surely (well, you know, who can say with her, frankly) can see the case facts tightening around her. I’ve always believed that those working for justice for JFD would prevail and I feel it more strongly than ever—and I could not be happier. THANK YOU to you all! MOO.
I would guess that MT is in acute distress right now.
That is if she is smart enough to take it in.
MOO.

In response to my own post - further considerations:

There are some constraints to keep in mind when considering the possibility of dirt bikes used to transport remains for disposal sometime after 5:34 pm on May 24 (i.e. when FD and his cellphone returned to 4JC after delivering PG to 80 MS Rd to pick up his Toyota Tacoma):
  • Later that evening, FD and MT drove into Albany Ave area of West Hartford for the evidence dumping trip and surveillance shows FD's Ford Raptor arriving there at 7:31 pm;
  • FD went into the New Canaan Police Department at 2:47pm on May 25 and handed over the cellphone he had with him (FD cellphone number ending 8625), at which point it was taken and secured by LE;
  • Beginning at 5:39 am on May 25 and then repeatedly throughout May 25th, 26th, and 27th, FD texted the nanny (from FD cellphone number ending 4877) about delivering the children to him, so he would have had that cellphone on his person. On May 26, he also showed up at JFD's mother's apt in NY in an attempt to get the children.
So the time for using the dirt bikes to transport JFD's remains for disposal would have to have been:
  1. within the 1 hour and 57 minutes between the time FD and his cellphone arrived at 4JC after delivering PG to 80 MS Rd to pickup his Toyota and the time FD and MT arrived at Albany Ave on May 24; OR
  2. in the hours of increasing darkness after FD and MT arrived back home after that Albany Ave trip; OR
  3. between phone calls to the nanny on May 25th, 26th, or 27th (otherwise, FD's location would be traceable through his cellphone) and not during the time FD was at the NC Police Dept on May 25; OR
  4. done by some person(s) other than FD, who used the bike(s) for that purpose.
We do not know the time gaps between FD's calls to the nanny on May 25th, 26th, and 27th, so do not have the information to determine whether there'd be sufficient time between calls to use the dirt bikes to transport remains and dispose of them.
Impressive work - I’m so glad to see you thread regulars keeping up the good fight for justice for our girl JFD!
thank you all for your continued dedication

jmo

I would guess that MT is in acute distress right now.
That is if she is smart enough to take it in.
MOO.

I’m generally not vindictive but when I think about what JFD, The kids, GF, and others who loved JFD have suffered, I say, “Well, MT. Too bad.” MOO. She could have told what she knew before and lessened this grief but no. She literally laughed in the faces of the sad and aggrieved and of justice. I cannot feel bad for her. MOO.

Also, given the vast number of inaccuracies and worse that NP threw out everywhere, I give no credence to his words without verifiable facts from other sources--ones that are reputable. MOO.

Oh gosh, not do I. I hope it didn’t seem as though I believed Pattis! I do, however, still believe he was hinting at that fairytale as a possible future defence strategy.

Oh gosh, not do I. I hope it didn’t seem as though I believed Pattis! I do, however, still believe he was hinting at that fairytale as a possible future defence strategy.

Oh, goodness, no, I didn’t think that at all! I was just expressing my immediate reaction whenever he says anything! You are absolutely correct that he might try anything that flutters through his head, in my opinion, based on the ridiculous items he’s tried before. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu