Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they had their Crown Court hearing, I only saw the info that ScoW had not applied for bail.
Is it possible that SLW did apply ? but was, understandably, refused.

There are further charges as well that I thought would be added like preventing a burial? Does anyone know about this?

There are further charges as well that I thought would be added like preventing a burial? Does anyone know about this?

The next Court appearance - I think - is their PTPH - pre trial preparation hearing - and they should be asked to enter pleas at that point. So possibly, perverting course of justice and preventing lawful burial could be added at that stage.

Those poor kids, it’s highly unlikely that someone will step forward wanting to take care of 9 children, including ones with complex medical issues. I must admit munchausen by proxy screamed out to me at first look on SaW Twitter however the 3 children do genuinely have medical needs. It also becomes apparent to me that they were short on money at the time hence the fund raisers and posts asking for donations. This need to be seen as a mom living a hard life, look at my poorly kids yet look how happy we all are. It stinks, ScW seems like bad news all over, with his inherent need to please and prove he loves his family. IMO.

SM becomes vital in these cases, technology is highly advanced and only improving by the day, teenagers these days are glued to their social media, they tell people over message things they wouldn’t normally say to someone’s face. You can pour your heart out to someone online because you feel sort of anonymous, even if you know these people you are behind your screen and feel sort of protected so therefore feel like you can trust this invisible person with your deepest problems, which is why I think messages an SM will build a significant part of this case.

There are reports of a body having been found in the River Cam - I am not sure whether this could be relevant but I will add the msm link - and take it down if not relevant or not

Officers were called just after 10am to reports of a body found in Jesus Green Lock, Chesterton Road, Cambridge earlier today (September 22).

The discovery of the body sparked a huge emergency service response in the area with multiple police, fire and ambulance vehicles taking up the majority of Chesterton Road.

Officers remain at the scene and a police tent has been erected next to the water. An investigation into the cause of the death is ongoing.

'Insane' level of emergency service response as body found in River Cam

And only an hours drive away

I've been following along but this is my first post.

I have not been privy to the neighbours' and friend's comments so this is coming straight from me.

10 kids in a Council House and 3 of them have bonafide genetic health issue? So that's 12 people living in a small home. How many rooms would there be? Everybody in that home would know what was going on inside those walls. Those children know stuff.

I can't help but notice how much Bernadette looks like her mom. They could be twins. That worries me on a whole different level.

10 kids? Sigh....why why why would you continue to have children especially when you have a genetic mediated disease appearing? WHY????

I am guessing that a whole lot of nastiness went on behind closed doors.

MOO

I think the armchair diagnoses of Munchausens by proxy are a little bit unpleasant, not to mention inaccurate. MBP involves inducing illness in otherwise well children in order to gain attention. These children had a genuine medical condition.

I also don’t think it is up to anyone on here to decide who is “allowed” to have children. This is still a free country, and we each have the right to decide the size of our family. Many people have several children close together, only to discover years later that they have an hereditary disease that wasn’t picked up in utero or in infancy or early childhood. To even hint that someone would deliberately have multiple severely ill children is distasteful in the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley