Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this turns out to be true and he buried Suzanne under a tree ...

Was he going to fondly look at that tree for the next thirty years and remember what a great wife Suzanne was? Incredibly bizarre and I can't imagine how this is going to impact the girls if true.
The thing that keeps hitting my mind is when he says 'he is going to go home to make his wife happy'. Maybe SM had once stated how she wanted to be buried and he (I wanted to say dumb a-as) figured burying her under a tree would be appropriate.

In reference to the Daily Mail and it's veracity.
I got a kick out of Andy saying he talked to the UK.
The man was exhausted.
He has never read the Daily Mail, doesn't know that many consider it a rag sheet. I don't. They do get some things right, IMO.
Getting back to Andy.
When I posted that he was softening on Barry, I meant it.
Not that he has forgiven him, but that it saddens him.
IMO, Andy has no malice in him.
When he says I just want to find my little sister he truly means it.
Early on when he gave an interview , he mentioned that Barry has a great family, especially his mother.
IMO, it's a tremendous, painful weight on him.
He's just a good man.
MOO.

If BM had carried her body and/or had walked around on rugs or ground where her body had lain, could his boots/clothing carry enough of her scent and transfer that scent to another place sufficiently for a cadaver dog to hit on it and the body not be present in the area?

It’s so damn confusing. I guess it’s possible that in addition to that lot purchase, there is land in another location that is owned by Barry.

Then again, the Daily Mail seems to have a photo of a dog with its handler at what appears to be that lot purchase site.

I’d love for the local media to, you know, do it’s job.
But it doesn't fit with those pics from a week ago.
There was only one dwelling on another lot.
No trees. No nothing. Looked like mounds of dirt on some of the lots. Flat, barren, open. I didn't even see any large stones.
Puzzling.

IF it’s the Longhorn Ranch property, this map was in the petition.
View attachment 265807

In google maps, if you google Frantz Reservoir, the property is just northwest of the Reservoir. North of Cemetery Gulch. Off of Route 160.
Pardon my ignorance but does anyone know what the big circle is? Just Curious :)

But it doesn't fit with those pics from a week ago.
There was only one dwelling on another lot.
No trees. No nothing. Looked like mounds of dirt on some of the lots. Flat, barren, open. I didn't even see any large stones.
Puzzling.
It also doesn’t fit with the Daily Mail headline, which described the area as “wooded.”

Bringing this insightful post over from the previous thread.
You're all posting so fast.
Trying to catch up.

here's my theory-
BM offered in writing to purchase the lot before SM's disappearance. But he tells seller/developer he can't close til June sometime due to closing on Indiana house.
But later asks seller if he can plant these trees
on the lot before closing, cause I don't want the trees to dry up in their pots and the lot would be improved with a few trees even if I never close.
Seller says fine, help yourself.
So theoretically BM could have buried her there right after doing the deed.

( My reply) :
I am still on the fence re. the theory of premeditation.
But it's a wobbly one.
Imo.

It’s so damn confusing. I guess it’s possible that in addition to that lot purchase, there is land in another location that is owned by Barry.

Then again, the Daily Mail seems to have a photo of a dog with its handler at what appears to be that lot purchase site.

I’d love for the local media to, you know, do it’s job.

Speaking of local media -- so very disappointed in Fox21. On this date, the best we have is News 7 re-tweeting their May 2020 tweets and nobody with boots on the ground to set things straight!

For better than 3 months, LS pretty much single-handedly was our trusted, boots on the ground reporter that was our staple -- separating fact from fiction. And that's exactly what we have right now -- fiction.

Not a good thing when a girl is denied the code of the west: finish what you start, word is your bond, get'er done. We all know and experienced that LS lives the code. A sad day for a trusted friend in the news. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member