Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 2 areas of interest on same property?

This is the large dirt mound, and what about the tree?
I'll pay somebody $*** to give me the coordinates of that blessed tree.

Some say it's near puma path residence. Some saying it's near the rock pile at Longhorn subdivision (located in Salida).

I think the only thing we know for certain is that it's not located on property owned by BM.....

Can someone point me to where it actually says they are digging? Everything I have seen so far just shows LE walking around.
well there doesn't seem to be a "local" reporter positioned onsite to monitor them so we really only have the tweets and DM to advise what's going on - iMO
anyone else hear a reporter is actually there?

Man I hope you’re right. I can’t speak for anyone else but I think my optimism just ran out or something. This case has had me on an emotional roller coaster b/c I want Suzanne to be found so badly and the person who killed her to pay. I feel like if I dare have hope again it will be for nothing. :(

Finding out the sheriff is out on medical actually makes me feel better about the seemingly lack of communication (w/Andy) the last couple of days.

I’m going to think positive thoughts again. Man I hope they find her!
Still catching up- where did the information the Sheriff is on medical leave come from?

Lol you gotta help me out here mods what specific people on Social Media can we attatch or talk about?? <modsnip> is there a list somewhere I can find for approved sources, I'm sure there is I just can't find it. Just want to make your life easier.

While members are expected to familiarize themselves with the rules, there is usually a post by a mod/admin on page 1 of each thread, pointing out which sources are approved for posting here. On page 1 here:

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew).

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

If you're not sure, please message a mod first, instead of posting.

Just for the heck of it, I took Andy’s DM new DM photo and just cropped it to eyes and nose. Then I did one of Suzanne. Striking. Even if these digs amount to nothing, he can go home to Indiana and look his Dad in the eye and say he did everything he could.

While members are expected to familiarize themselves with the rules, there is usually a post by a mod/admin on page 1 of each thread, pointing out which sources are approved for posting here. On page 1 here:

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew).

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

If you're not sure, please message a mod first, instead of posting.
Thank you!

So here we go. It’s almost as if it takes time to get a warrant, assemble multiple agencies, close off roads, and bring in the equipment to properly do this.

No, this wasn’t the result of a pressure campaign, but it looks to be the result of what Andy’s team found.

Massguy is getting excited again!

IIRC, it took many days of planning in the Vallow/Daybell case according to the coordinator of that search that testified at the prelim.

It appears that it’s right across the street from this building that they are digging:
View attachment 266037 View attachment 266038
FBI agents are seen investigating plot of land owned by Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online

And if so, that is not part of Longhorn Ranch, though it appears to be only 1/5 - 1/4 mile away (as the crow flies) from the lot <modsnip>.
View attachment 266040 View attachment 266039

You might want to re-adjust your sight line. The DM pictures in your post were taken with an extreme telephoto lens, which accounts for their brilliant clarity but also makes the mountains look like they are about to tip over and fall into the viewers lap. Colorado mountains ARE spectacular, but they aren't supernatural! The brick building and the white building in the near background are actually separated by a pretty wide distance. I suspect that if you triangulate a little, the sight line may land a little to the right, over in the rock piles that we scan see on Google Earth.
Also, PE's CM has tweeted that they are digging, but I see no shovels. in the picture. Just an observation.
IMO

Some say it's near puma path residence. Some saying it's near the rock pile at Longhorn subdivision (located in Salida).

I think the only thing we know for certain is that it's not located on property owned by BM.....

I matched this location to the picture on the PE page marked with the arrow.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

The only time i recall ever seeing little rocks like that around a tree is when people have burried their pets, Its hard to tell from that picture but do any of the other surround trees have rocks around them? the rocks make it appear a little odd, like somebody put them their to identify the tree.

We live on an acreage with a lot of rocks, and we pile them under the trees so that we don't keep hitting them with the mower. That's what this looks like to me.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

Thanks, I think I finally got it! I was really confused yesterday when the PE guys said AM was waiting by the tree because I assumed it was on the property where the dog alerted over the weekend and a second dog hit in the same spot yesterday.
It’s really confusing because our main sources of information are the DM and cryptic tweets. And an occasional statement from LE that there’s nothing to know about. Again I’ll say I wish we still had a reporter on this!

PE has on their Andy Search Story Map a wide angle picture of the ‘little tree’ scene that gives a better look at its location. Apparently it’s near the Puma Path residence.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew
Thanks, Manatee. That also looks like the exact site of the photo in DM, of six black LE vehicles Sunday.

The only time i recall ever seeing little rocks like that around a tree is when people have burried their pets, Its hard to tell from that picture but do any of the other surround trees have rocks around them? the rocks make it appear a little odd, like somebody put them their to identify the tree.

It’s a bit too obvious for SM, IMO. We always put rocks over our pets’ graves, to Mark the spots, sadly, our little cemetery gets larger. But I have wondered about this thruout thes threads, the Morphews had no pets?

My pure speculation, the little tree cairn, I believe BM may have a sense of humor, the Aspens look wilted, planted after announcement of search?
Rocks definitely placed there.
Where is the missing elk carcass, could something have been added to completely throw dogs off? Human blood?

I first thought perhaps AM was making sure they found something, that might keep the search for his sister going, one could understand that, certainly... hmmmm

JMVHO
Thinking aloud...
BBM:

Hold up. Stop the bus, this is where I get off.

Are you accusing AM of planting evidence in hopes that LE would then come check out the area?

Because if so, no.

Just. No.

Last edited:
PE has on their Andy Search Story Map a wide angle picture of the ‘little tree’ scene that gives a better look at its location. Apparently it’s near the Puma Path residence.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew
Looking at that photo enlarged, it looks like there are around 7 little trees that were planted in the roadside clearing on that lot on Monarch Estate Drive, and possibly one in the lot across the street.

38°32'28"N 106°13'59"W according to PE slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member