Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I remember that place from when I google street walked. It was something Inn, a bed & breakfast place I think

eta : just walked it again, it’s the River Inn. But could it still be BM’s lot and a trick of the lens re distance behind it?
You are absolutely right! Thank you so much for pointing this out.

In this photo from today’s DM article, you see the southwest side (or “Longhorn Ranch side”) of the building that you see in the upper right hand corner of the screenshot of Google Maps:
DD893C48-99AC-4F65-825A-3F6B446407EB.jpeg 1CCC1572-3966-4E31-B3F6-3058D99A20BC.jpeg
Also, on the passenger side door of the white truck in the background is the name of the business located there.

<modsnip>
51CC9A42-F10F-47CF-A4F2-65064775DDED.jpeg

I'll pay somebody $*** to give me the coordinates of that blessed tree.

Some say it's near puma path residence. Some saying it's near the rock pile at Longhorn subdivision (located in Salida).

I think the only thing we know for certain is that it's not located on property owned by BM.....

These aren’t coordinates but if you go to the PE story map, you can zoom in on the location for the little tree and get an idea of its location. I’ve attached screenshots.

Source: Suzanne Moorman Morphew

Attachments

• 6A62D207-1A70-4D89-8BCC-B81526CF1426.jpeg
    6A62D207-1A70-4D89-8BCC-B81526CF1426.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 0D7CD34B-A987-466B-BFAB-940C023F46E2.jpeg
    0D7CD34B-A987-466B-BFAB-940C023F46E2.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 110
  • EEBB2E42-9F5F-45C3-AE07-37BD3B146E18.jpeg
    EEBB2E42-9F5F-45C3-AE07-37BD3B146E18.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 117
I'll pay somebody $*** to give me the coordinates of that blessed tree.

Some say it's near puma path residence. Some saying it's near the rock pile at Longhorn subdivision (located in Salida).

I think the only thing we know for certain is that it's not located on property owned by BM.....

PE has a photo of the location. Click on "Andy's Search" and scroll down to the three separate sites of interest. The tree site is #2. Above the photo, you can click a link to a map indicating the location. It's on Monarch Estate Drive, in the rural housing development located between the Puma Path residence and Hwy 50.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

It appears that it’s right across the street from this building that they are digging:
View attachment 266037 View attachment 266038
FBI agents are seen investigating plot of land owned by Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online

And if so, that is not part of Longhorn Ranch, though it appears to be only 1/5 - 1/4 mile away (as the crow flies) from the lot <modsnip>.
View attachment 266040 View attachment 266039
Thank you @MyHumbleOpinion -- I think these photos are much closer to the Sand & Gravel operation than the subdivision.

PE has a photo of the location. Click on "Andy's Search" and scroll down to the three separate sites of interest. The tree site is #2. Above the photo, you can click a link to a map indicating the location. It's on Monarch Estate Drive, in the rural housing development located between the Puma Path residence and Hwy 50.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew
Suzanne Moorman Morphew

Got it -- big thanks @Diddian. I wish Chris would have just referred to the this site last night and said good night!

@sunflowerchick said:
Can someone point me to where it actually says they are digging? Everything I have seen so far just shows LE walking around.

PE's Chris made a big fuss last night that the "tree" hit was not speculation. He alluded to this being a very significant location with two hits from different dogs. I wonder why so much reporting on the rock pile that did not have the same level of importance.

Show us the tree investigation! We want to see FBI at the
tree site!

73395401-b913-43f4-9c12-c4a1c71cd4dd-jpeg.266032

***Request***
To throw a bone to those of us who are unable to use the twitter site, wonder if there is someone here, who wouldn't mind posting the text of some tweets for us, rather than just the link?
And maybe some photos, if allowed?
Please?
Pretty Please?
tyia!

Last edited:

***Request***
To throw a bone to those of us who are unable to log on to twitter, I wonder if there is someone here, who wouldn't mind posting the text of some tweets for us, rather than just the link?
Please?
Pretty Please?
tyia!
Absolutely. The issue is that all the news outlets apparently have better things to do than send reporters to cover a potentially major development in a story that has garnered national attention.

***Request***
To throw a bone to those of us who are unable to log on to twitter, I wonder if there is someone here, who wouldn't mind posting the text of some tweets for us, rather than just the link?
Please?
Pretty Please?
tyia!
The tweets can be posted but not the comments ?
Fwiw.
I can try to copy a few over if you want.

Apologies, no comments so far, just replies.
An interesting reply from an (ACovert) !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members