Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you would have something to place it based on other events. The day after there would have been the major news story that a child had disappeared. There would have been the added detail that they were abducted from a place where you'd been calling.

I couldn't tell you what I was doing last week but I can tell you exactly what I was doing the day I heard princess Diana was dead. More personally - I could tell you exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard a student at the University my daughter attended had gone missing. Both were significant events one was both significant and it's location resonated with me.

Good points

For arguments sake, lets assume the call was nothing to do with the crime. It was just a call from outside PdL on an unrelated matter.

1. Would the caller, 13 years later, remember what the number was, and thus realise they made the call?
2. Would the caller know where CB was? I make calls all the time to people and don't bother to ask them if they are out, at home, or wherever
3. Would the caller remember, 13 years later, that they called CB before the crime?

I mean I can much more believe that had they called him after the crime, and they knew he lived local, they would ask him about it and that would stick. But a call before hand - i wonder if anyone is going to remember that

Like you, I can remember discussing Diana with 2 people - and even some specific comments - but I can't tell you who i spoke to the day before

Very likely! Hard to imagine, that Supersolicitor FF takes two flights to PDL and solves the case, because he got crucial info from a anonymous source!

In all that time of talking and assuming journalists and solicitors, the case stays in the minds of the whole world.

Time for prosecuters to make some progress hopefully and some people start talking.

I'm okay with that!

I think he is preparing potential libel action against the UK media. As usual their coverage has been highly sensationalised and goes well outside what Herr Wolters has made public

Obviously you're right!

But one thing doesn't fit IMO. Claiming innocence by saying in almost the same sentence, that there will be no cooperation, doesn't seem straight! If there is a proven alibi, why not promoting it before it get's to an interrogation or a trial? Instead of that, blaming witnesses credibility.

I mean I definitely would not make the alibi details public. Quite apart from anything else, 13 years later, there is a legitimate risk the client "misremembers" something. Best to wait to see what the prosecution holds.

I have a hunch FF is going more in the direction of fleecing the UK tabs for some ££. Either by suing, or selling exclusive, or both.

It really is. I think they're on a hiding to nothing with this.

Wolters from the off has emphasised that placing that phone in CB's hand on the evening of the 3rd is crucial to their investigation. Enough time has lapsed since he made that public plea to suggest that no caller is ever going to come forward, for the multitude of likely and entirely plausible reasons discussed on earlier threads.

Which makes me wonder where that leaves the investigation?

The problem is, why on earth would you remember that number all these years later?

IMO the only way this makes sense is if the crime was being discussed on the call. But it could have been a call about anything.

I have no idea who i called on 3 May 2007, but at least I still have the same number as then. For some unknown number, and maybe a prepay

Phew

The thing is, since it was CB phone number and since his lawyer claims CB is innocent re MM, then the content of the call would have been innocent in nature, a mere coincidence and CB would just reveal the name of whom he spoke to as it would add weight to his own defence! X

I have come to the conclusion that the German ex employee of the OC who had the phone number in the diary is MW!!
There is mention of a diary, working alongside LA at the OC doing pool maintenance. Being questioned about certain individuals entered in her diary. This can all be read in MW witness statement pages 1540-1544. Also, MW went to Morrocco for a Jehovah's Witness meeting! There is something not right there X

Good points

For arguments sake, lets assume the call was nothing to do with the crime. It was just a call from outside PdL on an unrelated matter.

1. Would the caller, 13 years later, remember what the number was, and thus realise they made the call?
2. Would the caller know where CB was? I make calls all the time to people and don't bother to ask them if they are out, at home, or wherever
3. Would the caller remember, 13 years later, that they called CB before the crime?

I mean I can much more believe that had they called him after the crime, and they knew he lived local, they would ask him about it and that would stick. But a call before hand - i wonder if anyone is going to remember that

Like you, I can remember discussing Diana with 2 people - and even some specific comments - but I can't tell you who i spoke to the day before

The caller should recognise his/her own number and CB's number, now that it's in the media.
He/she would know whether it was CB speaking on the phone. A conversation of 30 minutes is quite long ....... to be just chit chat.
The caller should know whether he/she had ever spoken to CB at all.

2. Would the caller know where CB was?
Not necessarily.

The caller should know whether he/she had ever spoken to CB, through those two phone numbers

But since the caller has not exposed him/herself (as far as we know), the caller doesn't want to speak or is dead.
Or: doesn't remember ever having phoned CB (Alzheimer?)

I have come to the conclusion that the German ex employee of the OC who had the phone number in the diary is MW!!
There is mention of a diary, working alongside LA at the OC doing pool maintenance. Being questioned about certain individuals entered in her diary. This can all be read in MW witness statement pages 1540-1544. Also, MW went to Morrocco for a Jehovah's Witness meeting! There is something not right there X
Do you know what struck me a long time ago?
That Dutroux's wife was also a Jehovah Witness.

The caller should recognise his/her own number and CB's number, now that it's in the media.
He/she would know whether it was CB speaking on the phone. A conversation of 30 minutes is quite long ....... to be just chit chat.
The caller should know whether he/she had ever spoken to CB at all.

2. Would the caller know where CB was?
Not necessarily.

The caller should know whether he/she had ever spoken to CB, through those two phone numbers

But since the caller has not exposed him/herself (as far as we know), the caller doesn't want to speak or is dead.
Or: doesn't remember ever having phoned CB (Alzheimer?)

If I move back 13 years there were many calls I have no idea which numbers were used. Not even the contents.

Of course I remember people from the time but I have no idea if I did a 30min. call to them.

At the time I had another mobile number I have no idea which one was it.

If one of those people showed up on TV with 2 mobile numbers I would be just one more looking at them.

Mobile communications are investigated by LE not just by number. They need location, IMEI, loading details, an extensive log and so on.

HCW lost all that because he's 13 years late. Data protection helps nothing here.

MW isn't an ex employee, is she? Where's any mention to diary and Morocco?

Also, Mirror says "his diary" and not "her diary".

MW’s then husband, LA was doing the pool maintenance at the Ocean Club.

And HCW should comment DCI Mick Neville's (who's an investigator as reputable) statement that the fate of MM is just an opinion by German prosecutors.

“It must be remembered that Madeleine McCann may still be alive, whatever the opinion of German prosecutors.”

Madeleine may be alive despite German 'proof she's dead', says ex-Met detective

Good thing, OG in the background has been granted more money until march 2021. So they think, germans and PJ are on a good way!

The quote tells me, OG knows, what evidence the other prosecuters have.

Sexta9 mentioned two Russian brothers.
What are the links to Russians/Ukrainians in the PJ-files? Apart from SM (and his mother)?

1. A possible sighting a couple of days after MM went missing; two Russians embarked a plane to Dublin, accompanied by a girl similar in appearance to Madeleine, whose child passport was hand written. (Hand written??)
P.J. POLICE FILES: PORTUGAL SIGHTINGS

2. A boat called 'Snark' under GB flag; RU owner\skipper (44) with RU (30) and UA (Ukraine) (70) crewmen.
Arrived in Lagos from Cascais on 4 May and sailed on to Marbella on 5 May
P.J. POLICE FILES: BOAT MOVEMENTS BETWEEN 1/5 AND 7/5/07

3. Svetlana-1, mother of SM cleaned apartments at the OC for a cleaning firm by the name Blue Ocean.

4. Svetlana-2, kitchen assistant at the Tapas restaurant. During the times meals were served, she worked outside the restaurant for some of the time, near to the grill.
P.J. POLICE FILES: SVETLANA STARIKOVA VITORINO

If I move back 13 years there were many calls I have no idea which numbers were used. Not even the contents.

Of course I remember people from the time but I have no idea if I did a 30min. call to them.

At the time I had another mobile number I have no idea which one was it.

If one of those people showed up on TV with 2 mobile numbers I would be just one more looking at them.
You would remember the people. You would remember having phoned Christian. Perhaps not the exact date and time, but whenever.
Would you come forward if you would have nothing to hide?
His ex-girlfriends have come forward, but Mr/Mrs mobile phone has not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519