Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some 'thunkings':
  1. Hoping at some stage LE or a rigorous journo will post via MSM - an accurate timeline -> getting the 'truth' from these two self-serving, selfish, enabled, spoilt, morally deficient, potentially drug-affected individuals is as likely as seeing pigs-flying.
  2. When *I* listen to the 911, I hear *a-lot-of-detail* -> end result, straight-out-of-the-bag, I'm suss!
  3. On one occasion - "just days before CM died", CM & JS took a ferry to the caravan park, witness recollection(s): "CM was chatty; JS was behaving oddly during the trip, silently 'staring straight ahead." ref: Detectives pull apart run-down caravan where Kallista Mutten spent the night as her nine-year-old daughter was allegedly murdered 80km away at fiance's luxury family estate.
  4. Who was driving the car, that left Wildenstein, without headlights, on Friday, 14th Jan, 2022 at 04:20am?
  5. So he's cheating, she cracks the sads, sends a flurry of texts to friends, takes his car, receives threats to kill, goes-walkabout-in-the-bush, has comms with him about buying sand etc., allegedly goes on a drug binge with him & celebrates by having coitus in a public place - all leading up to & AFTER her daughter dies - UGHHH (+ there's many gut churning events I've not mentioned) - ref: Pair bought drugs after schoolgirl Charlise Mutten's murder, court told
  • I'd have to ingest such a large dose of salt to *believe* either version by JS & KM - my Dr. would be admonishing me about high BP.
  • Poor, poor sweet Charlise, I'm so sorry & I hope you did not suffer at the end; I think you may have suffered in many ways leading up to your death; from the time you were tiny - may there be angels in the Milky way who soothe you & make any earthly memories vanish.
  • CMs' case & many others on WS involving innocents make me desperately sad & very angry.
All MOO.
Edit: grammar, my other Achilles:(

Davenport said JS had told various stories “to protect KM ”, and the girl was killed “by her mother” near a chicken pen on the Mount Wilson property on the night of January 12.

I find it hard to believe that LE haven't verified that KM was at the caravan park IMO. Interesting way for the defence to spin it
Of course they’ve verified that she was there - they have the phone records.. this guys story is all over the the place and this particular explanation makes me think of how after he was arrested his mother made a statement basically telling people to look at the mother
Some 'thunkings':
  1. Hoping at some stage LE or a rigorous journo will post via MSM - an accurate timeline -> getting the 'truth' from these two self-serving, selfish, enabled, spoilt, morally deficient, potentially drug-affected individuals is as likely as seeing pigs-flying.
  2. When *I* listen to the 911, I hear *a-lot-of-detail* -> end result, straight-out-of-the-bag, I'm suss!
  3. On one occasion - "just days before CM died", CM & JS took a ferry to the caravan park, witness recollection(s): "CM was chatty; JS was behaving oddly during the trip, silently 'staring straight ahead." ref: Detectives pull apart run-down caravan where Kallista Mutten spent the night as her nine-year-old daughter was allegedly murdered 80km away at fiance's luxury family estate.
  4. Who was driving the car, that left Wildenstein, without headlights, on Friday, 14th Jan, 2022 at 04:20am?
  5. So he's cheating, she cracks the sads, sends a flurry of texts to friends, takes his car, receives threats to kill, goes-walkabout-in-the-bush, has comms with him about buying sand etc., allegedly goes on a drug binge with him & celebrates by having coitus in a public place - all leading up to & AFTER her daughter dies - UGHHH (+ there's many gut churning events I've not mentioned) - ref: Pair bought drugs after schoolgirl Charlise Mutten's murder, court told
  • I'd have to ingest such a large dose of salt to *believe* either version by JS & KM - my Dr. would be admonishing me about high BP.
  • Poor, poor sweet Charlise, I'm so sorry & I hope you did not suffer at the end; I think you may have suffered in many ways leading up to your death; from the time you were tiny - may there be angels in the Milky way who soothe you & make any earthly memories vanish.
  • CMs' case & many others on WS involving innocents make me desperately sad & very angry.
All MOO.
Edit: grammar, my other Achilles:(
I think the bit in your point 5 is not quite right.. from what I understand the bit where they went to Sydney to buy drugs and then had sex at the park happened after JS picked up KM from the caravan park to take her back to the estate. He had told her there was no rush because the mysterious real estate agent was caring for CM.. I suspect it was a way of buying time while he figured out what to tell her about where CM was when they finally got back.

From this article:

"Stein allegedly told Mutten that Charlise had been sick and that he left her with a woman who had come to do a valuation on the property, who was also a friend of his mother.

Phone-location data suggests Stein later picked Mutten up from the caravan and they drove together to Surry Hills, where they allegedly purchased methamphetamine.

They continued on to nearby Centennial Park, where Mutten told police the pair had sex."

Of course they’ve verified that she was there - they have the phone records.. this guys story is all over the the place and this particular explanation makes me think of how after he was arrested his mother made a statement basically telling people to look at the mother
Yes I agree with you, I was more making the point of why would the defence say this when it can be proved otherwise

Justin Stein told police two different stories about Charlise Mutten after she was allegedly murdered, court told​

“He told officers that Kallista Mutten "dumped" that version of events on him in a phone call just before he was asked to attend Penrith Police Station and make a statement about the disappearance.

The court heard Mr Stein changed his story to say that Charlise was actually alone with Kallista at the caravan park on the morning she went missing, while he was in Mount Wilson.”

“The accused told police Ms Mutten started causing fights as soon as Charlise arrived in Sydney in December, 2021.

"Ever since [Charlise] has come our whole relationship has gone to s***," he said.

Mr Stein denied he was "jealous" of Charlise and had been upset that she was there.

"I have no problem with Charlise ... I look at her like literally my daughter," he said. “

Ahhh, so the Grandparents did have legal custody. I had thought I read that it was just an agreement, and not guardianship.

“Before her death, Charlise lived full-time with her grandparents in Tweed Heads, near the Queensland border.

They were given legal custody when Mutten went to jail over a driving incident in which her passenger was killed, the court heard.”

“The jury was told Charlise had only seen her biological father once by accident during her life.”

Poor little Charlise…… so many wrong things happened to such an innocent little cherub.

Does anyone recall if a crime scene was established re where the shooting took place?
This may help determine the who and where imo

I don't think a specific location / scene of the murder, ie the shooting/s, has been declared. At the time, after it was established that JS had taken CM's body in the barrel etc, I assumed somewhere in / around the family house was the site of the shooting but I don't think that was ever stated

Ugh this case is so so horrible for so many reasons! As an American I'm always nervous about what I can say or can't say due to sub judice, so I'll just comment that these are two very very very not good people, and Charlise deserved so much better.

Does anyone recall if a crime scene was established re where the shooting took place?
This may help determine the who and where imo

Seems that both Wildenstein and the caravan at Riveriera Ski Park were both declared a crime scene.

“Stunning wedding venue on exclusive acreage is declared a crime scene as desperate search for missing girl, 9, continues with her mother's fiancé questioned by detectives and police seizing a boat for forensic testing.”​

“Investigators are now treating the manicured 12-acre property, including the residential buildings on it, as a crime scene.

Police divers scoured a pond at Wildenstein, which is run by Justin's brother James Stein, on Saturday, 9News reported.

They also seized a white boat used on the property and analysed it for fingerprints.”

“Charlise Mutten's mother's caravan searched, declared a crime scene in murder investigation”​

“A Hawkesbury River caravan where Charlise Mutten spent time in the lead-up to her death remains under police guard after it was declared a crime scene this afternoon.
Detectives spent hours forensically searching the shack on the banks of the Hawkesbury River where Charlise's mother, Kallista Mutten, was believed to have been staying on the night her daughter was allegedly killed by her fiancé more than 80
kilometres away in the Blue Mountains.”

I think the bit in your point 5 is not quite right..
Hello @discostu,
Thank you for commenting.

I believe it's covered in:

"all leading up to & AFTER her daughter dies - UGHHH (+ there's many gut churning events I've not mentioned)."

YMMV

Perhaps it would read better or suit IF I'd written:

"all leading up to before & AFTER her daughter dies - UGHHH (+ there's many gut churning events I've not mentioned)."

Reading & writing about this vile, chunderous pair is hard yakka.

I'm on countdown for the verdict, the sooner the better (imo).

Cheers.
Moo.

Hello @discostu,
Thank you for commenting.

I believe it's covered in:

"all leading up to & AFTER her daughter dies - UGHHH (+ there's many gut churning events I've not mentioned)."

YMMV

Perhaps it would read better or suit IF I'd written:

"all leading up to before & AFTER her daughter dies - UGHHH (+ there's many gut churning events I've not mentioned)."

Reading & writing about this vile, chunderous pair is hard yakka.

I'm on countdown for the verdict, the sooner the better (imo).

Cheers.
Moo.
Definitely missed that bit, distracted by the numbered points so my brain was thinking sequentially!
Also looking forward to the verdict, I really hope we will see justice for Charlise. x

I wonder how JS felt about KM being pregnant??IMO

Also I am trying to understand how CM came to be with JS alone overnight? IMO

Did JS offer this option because he knew KM was going to be wasted/tired etc??? IMO

Or did he want to teach KM a lesson and make her suffer?? JMO

The accused told police Ms Mutten started causing fights as soon as Charlise arrived in Sydney in December, 2021.

"Ever since [Charlise] has come our whole relationship has gone to s***," he said.

Mr Stein denied he was "jealous" of Charlise and had been upset that she was there.

"I have no problem with Charlise ... I look at her like literally my daughter," he said.

Mutten and Stein were caught on camera in August 2021, breaking into a house in the Blue Mountains. During the break in they allegedly stole two rifles – a BSA .22 calibre bolt action and Winchester .30 calibre lever action – and one of those is central to the crown case, prosecutor Ken McKay SC said.

I don't understand how this crime didn't affect KM's chance of having special holiday custody of CM when she was involved with JS in this crime together in August way before December school holidays. How was that a good option for CM?? MOO

I am struggling with the timeline--different papers giving different dates, possibly due to confusion over whether "early hours" belong to the day that has passed or the day that is beginning. To begin with, on what date did (allegedly) Justin and Charlise leave the caravan park to go to Mt Wilson without K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173