Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

Good job everyone! You are all fantastic...

I have multiple addresses in Texas that fit age etc description, she might be from Texas

ok, now I am grasping at straws, but I've found something of interest, but I need to wait until the name is allowed to be posted to post the interesting thing.

remember to change the spelling of first and middle names, as this is a verbal name quote, not written yet, so the variations could be a few! Good luck all!

The one I found has a birthdate of 2/28/67 which would put her right at 40? And the address was a local Dallas address. I think she's a local girl.

She seemed pretty shy to me. I wonder if she'd be posting like that in a public forum? (just thinking out loud) Of course, some shy people might like posting anonymously...

Well, I can't wait to hear her story. I hope it's not a sad one.

Now I have NO excuse not to do the laundry today. Rats.

I have just about every state for this name with multiple listings, but seems most concentrated in Texas

dang I found a names address and phone number first name spelling is minus the E in Leander TX is that near Dallas???

and one "minus the E " in Colorado City TX

In Zabasearch I find her name (abbreviated middle name though) for Jackson MS as of 2000, to go along with that same PDF I found from 1995, different street address same town.

It shows her birthday being August 1971 at Zabasearch

I've also figured out what state MS is :) go me! hehe

It ticks me off that she was supposedly reported missing but yet we can't find any mention of it even WITH HER NAME. Clearly we aren't getting those missing persons cases out there!

Right on ANgie, I found her supposed info on where she lived, but its private so feel free to share it PM folks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back