Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped.

Has this been verified by LE or anywhere else in MSM other than the NG podcast? Most folks including LE and SAR avoid digging through a dump unless there is pretty good reason to or the evidence has led them there. It's a very nasty job.
NG title is very misleading/wrong. If you listen to the podcast, it is said that BM was going through a trash can at the Poncha Springs market. (not a dump)

Respectfully snipped.

Has this been verified by LE or anywhere else in MSM other than the NG podcast? Most folks including LE and SAR avoid digging through a dump unless there is pretty good reason to or the evidence has led them there. It's a very nasty job.
I'm threads behind but recently made this inquiry myself.

I believe the dump headline is typical NG, and it's actually the dumpster outside of the Poncha Market. Reportedly, a store employee observed BM looking in the trash just before he knocked at the door (after hours) and talked to the store manager where he gave her the infamous "note" citing baby blue bike helmet and biking clothes when describing SM missing.

Respectfully snipped.

By “dump,” it appears she meant “trash can.”

ETA: Double jinx

NG title is very misleading/wrong. If you listen to the podcast, it is said that BM was going through a trash can at the Poncha Springs market. (not a dump)

Yes, it was the trashcan in front of the store. That doesn't make it less weird, does it? I can't imagine sticking my hands in a public trashcan.

And there's no way that I can believe that he thought that was where he was gonna find Suzanne's helmet.

He was up to something. I have no idea what!
Moo

What are you guys thinking about BM not taking the bobcat to Broomfield when he was planning to do so? (This is per LS in the NG podcast "Suzanne Morphew hubby caught searching dump for missing wife's bike helmet".)

If he's innocent (unlikely) he didn't take his main piece of equipment he would need to do the job.

If he's guilty, holy smokes, did he have a brain fart or what?

What about the possibility that he had to leave it somewhere so someone else could use it to dispose of SM? Seems like he would have taken care of that business in the dark. Guess I'm am arguing with myself on this...

I just can't believe he simply forgot it. He seems to bring it everywhere with him. Why would he not take it with him???
bbm
I think that was a another word for the trash can.
As in, not the landfill.

We don't know that the landfill hasn't been searched ; possibly it has ?
It's possible that LE may also have checked for discarded coolers.
That still bugs me that there weren't any found in that house.
There's at least one photo of a smaller size cooler and they must have had larger ones to transport game.

My .02 is that there's a ton of searches and evidence LE aren't revealing and that's a good thing as they're building a damning case against someone.

Yes, it was the trashcan in front of the store. That doesn't make it less weird, does it? I can't imagine sticking my hands in a public trashcan.

And there's no way that I can believe that he thought that was where he was gonna find Suzanne's helmet.

He was up to something. I have no idea what!
Moo
Given that it was after hours at the Poncha Market, perhaps BM was thinking about throwing something in the bin until he noticed the employee in the window watching him. Instead, BM goes to the door and says he was looking in the rubbish for SM's helmet, writes the note, and leaves.

Given that it was after hours at the Poncha Market, perhaps BM was thinking about throwing something in the bin until he noticed the employee in the window watching him. Instead, BM goes to the door and says he was looking in the rubbish for SM's helmet, writes the note, and leaves.
He’s about as subtle as an earthquake.

I still want to see what's on the BACK of that receipt.

JMO

That would make more sense than looking for her helmet. So maybe instead of digging, he was stuffing. It would be awesome if he had successfully stuffed something down in the trash and it was left there. LE could have whatever it was.
Trying to to think positive thoughts. Moo

Would that be a mechanical thing a person would do?JMO

Just speculation on my part. Could have been anything on the back of that receipt. The receipt itself would have had a time stamp that could have conflicted with a fabricated timeline. And yes, you can look up how to disable almost anything on the internet.

What are the chances that LE had him under observation on the Tuesday after Mother's day, when he ended up at a trash can in Poncha Springs? Moo
Good question. Reportedly, the manager contacted authorities about BM's visit to the store and it was weeks later when they followed up -- too late for their video surveillance that had already recycled.

Some people might remember the story of Timothy Treadwell....
Oh, God. That was awful. For Treadwell, of course, but doubly so because his girlfriend, who didn't want to go with him, was convinced to go, and . . . she was killed and eaten, too. But she was a brave one -- the bear went after Treadwell and she tried to drive it off by hitting it in the head with a cast iron frying pan. :eek::eek::eek: IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea