Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion has me all worried about the ridiculous number of gadgets I have lying around my house. Personal mobiles, work mobiles, old mobiles, the faulty one my child plays with, the small pile of god knows how many old ones in a box we packed when we moved and never really unpacked. I’m not even sure I’d be able to make an accurate guess at what’s in here if police ever asked. Plus tablets and laptops.

Today’s catch up has been really informative. I learned occupational therapy for children with autism and the stages of decomposition of the human body. This site never fails to fascinate and inform. Thank you.

And fwiw, I don’t believe he was in the pool that whole time and I’m sceptical about the window thing but not ready to completely dismiss it. Would any kind contributor care to remind me what the mother and Grandma said they were doing around the time he’s supposed to have disappeared, and where exactly they were?

I believe they said that mum was on the balcony smoking a cigarette, and grandma was in the living room, when Braylen went to his bedroom

I recently went on a tech purge and found five old phones around the house, wiped/reset them and sold them all on ebay. Shocked at how much a few of them went for, tbh. I saved one burner that I used for a project last year, and I'm giving that one to a friend struggling with domestic abuse issues.

How long does it take to get the rest of the autopsy testing back? It seems like it's been a long time and we still know nothing. However, I'm wondering if it will even be released to the public at this point they might keep it under wraps if his death is being investigated as a potential murder instead of the "accident" it was first portrayed to be. I just want answers for Braylen and justice if someone is to blame for his death.

I recently went on a tech purge and found five old phones around the house, wiped/reset them and sold them all on ebay. Shocked at how much a few of them went for, tbh. I saved one burner that I used for a project last year, and I'm giving that one to a friend struggling with domestic abuse issues.
Did you remove the SIM cards? Usually I don’t get a new phone unless mine is broken or damaged making it not usable. Last upgrade I did a trade-in for a reduced price for a new phone. I found my old Blackberry.

How long does it take to get the rest of the autopsy testing back? It seems like it's been a long time and we still know nothing. However, I'm wondering if it will even be released to the public at this point they might keep it under wraps if his death is being investigated as a potential murder instead of the "accident" it was first portrayed to be. I just want answers for Braylen and justice if someone is to blame for his death.

Toxicology results can take 6 weeks or more.

Did you remove the SIM cards? Usually I don’t get a new phone unless mine is broken or damaged making it not usable. Last upgrade I did a trade-in for a reduced price for a new phone. I found my old Blackberry.

Yep, I keep those for experimentation. I have a SIM card reader/writer in my bag of hacker tools.

Why did police search Hunters Ridge's swimming pool for Braylen? | wtol.com

Just to keep this thread going in hopes that we get answers for Braylen here is an article that answers some of those questions that we all had early on in this case. I hope there are answers soon that will lead to the arrest of the person or persons responsible.

Thanks Dylan'smom. This news update was from Sept. 9th. One detail that was confirmed to the reporter by LE is that it was the grandmother who called 911.

So far there has been no information released by LE indicating that they suspect homicide, abuse, or even criminal neglect. I do not think it is appropriate for any of us to “hope” for an arrest without inside information confirming that there is ample reason to believe a crime occurred. As far as we know at this point, a child left their home and somehow ended up in a pool. We don’t really know much else in this case.

So far there has been no information released by LE indicating that they suspect homicide, abuse, or even criminal neglect. I do not think it is appropriate for any of us to “hope” for an arrest without inside information confirming that there is ample reason to believe a crime occurred. As far as we know at this point, a child left their home and somehow ended up in a pool. We don’t really know much else in this case.
IMO a crime has occurred.

I’ll keep hoping for an arrest. Someone moved Braylen to the pool after it was searched. There’s no innocent, non-criminal explanation for that.

We know that his body wasn't in the pool until after it had been searched a couple of times, and that it's unlikely he was able to climb that fence to the pool. So I think we at least know that there was another person involved in getting him in that pool.

His body wasn't found in the pool after it was searched once by divers. It was found on LE's second search. It isn't clear if LE could have missed his body the first time. Their only statement was that it is usual that a second search is done. They didn't state with certainty that his body wasn't there in their first search.

LE have not classified this case as a homicide at this time, which is expected when they are in the midst of an investigation. There are no media reports of CPS being involved with this family with prior complaints of abuse or neglect, which they check out. The autopsy didn't show any signs of physical abuse or injuries. I am waiting for more information before I wonder what happened, or wonder who was responsible for what happened to this child. I am willing to wait for more information before I demand an arrest. jmo

We know that his body wasn't in the pool until after it had been searched a couple of times, and that it's unlikely he was able to climb that fence to the pool. So I think we at least know that there was another person involved in getting him in that pool.
Yes, and even the mother and grandmother said they searched the pool before calling 911. So while it's possible that Braylen's mother, grandmother, Toledo Fire and Rescue, the FBI, private search groups, a drone and both sniffer and cadaver dogs all missed his body in the pool IMO it's more likely that Braylen *wasn't* in the pool during those searches.

Currently LE is calling this a "death investigation" and not a homicide. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the case unfolds. Jesse Wilson's adoptive mother walks free even though LE believes she's responsible for his death so not all murders are closed, at least not right away. But IMO LE doesn't believe Braylen's death is some sort of tragedy and not a homicide. Not by a long shot. MOO.
https://www.scribd.com/document/477228579/Braylen-Noble-search-warrant#from_embed
Police find body of Braylen Noble after days-long search

I do not believe the Braylen was wandering around “lost” during the first search of the pool, then somehow got into it alone after that search , to be found during the second search. I do believe that if he managed to get into it himself , he was there the entire time.

we haven't seen a clear picture of what the water looked like for real. In one picture i saw, it looked milky. In the last one i saw, it looked clear. And LE has not commented on anything. So i will reserve my judgement until they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark