KS - Nora, 7, & Aven Jackson, 3, missing after double murder, Leavenworth, 24 Oct 2020 *arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
LEAVENWORTH, Kan. (KSNW) – The KBI has an active Amber Alert for two girls reported missing.

Nora-and-Ava-Jackson-e1603571294972.jpg

Donna-Jackson.jpg

More at AMBER ALERT: 2 girls missing after double homicide, KBI says father is suspect in abduction

LEAVENWORTH, Kan. (KSNW) – The KBI has an active Amber Alert for two girls reported missing.

Nora-and-Ava-Jackson-e1603571294972.jpg

Donna-Jackson.jpg

More at AMBER ALERT: 2 girls missing after double homicide, KBI says father is suspect in abduction

When I saw the headline, I thought the article would say that the mother was found dead with possibly an adult male.

Instead, it says 2 juvenile males were found dead at the home, and the 2 girls are missing.

So, where's mom, I wonder?

And who made the 9-1-1 call?

JMO.

I, too, thought the deceased individuals would be the mother and another person. It's weird that a grown man would kill to juveniles and take his kids; it seems like he could have overpowered them. Although, I guess it depends on the ages of the juveniles. I wonder what their relationship was to the girls.

Amber Alert issued for 2 girls taken by father in Leavenworth, authorities say

SABBM:

Police said they are looking for the public’s help locating Nora Jackson, 7, and Aven Jackson, 3. Police said there was a 911 call at 1:16 p.m. from a home in 14900 block of Hillside Road in Leavenworth. The call led deputies to discover a homicide scene with two dead juvenile males inside the home and the girls missing.

Nora has blonde-brown hair with blue or hazel eyes. It was unknown what she was wearing when she was abducted. Aven has blonde hair and blue eyes, and it’s also unknown what she was wearing.

The suspect in the abduction and incident is the father, Donny Jackson. His vehicle is listed, but there is no known direction of travel.

Police said the suspect in the abduction and incident is the father, Donny Jackson. Jackson, 40, is 5-foot-11 and 190 pounds with brown hair, blue eyes.

Jackson is driving a black Honda Accord with Kansas license 266MXB.

I, too, thought the deceased individuals would be the mother and another person. It's weird that a grown man would kill to juveniles and take his kids; it seems like he could have overpowered them. Although, I guess it depends on the ages of the juveniles. I wonder what their relationship was to the girls.

BBM:

I agree with you completely.

I really want to know the ages of the juvenile males.

If they were teenagers, it's possible that they attempted to prevent the father from taking the girls out of the house.

I'm also wondering if it was one of the boys who called 9-1-1 when the dad showed up.

Regardless of their age, I think it's most likely that the boys are unrelated (by blood, anyway) to the suspect.

JMO.

Fort Leavenworth Police Department

Kansas Amber Alert:
Nora Jackson (7), Aven Jackson (3)
Last seen Oct 24, 2020 in Leavenworth, KS

Vehicle:
2008 Honda Accord, Black
Kansas license plate #266MXB
UPDATE: The vehicle is a Honda ACCORD, not Civic
At 1:16pm, the Sheriff's Office received a 911 call from a residence in the 14900 block of Hillside Road, Leavenworth, KS. The call led Deputies to discover a homicide scene with two deceased juvenile males inside the residence and two missing girls: Aven and Nora Jackson. The suspect in the abduction and incident is the father, Donny Jackson. His vehicle is listed, but there is no known direction of travel.
Call 911 immediately if you have seen a missing child, suspect, or suspect's vehicle. If you have other information on a missing child, call 911 or 1-800-KS-CRIME.

122463686_2937762553125301_2102798070593611797_n.jpg 122429675_2937762579791965_7385173175773035953_n.jpg

Yikes, I read that twice. So Nora & Aven were home alone with the two male juveniles?

I wonder if the mom is remarried or has a bf with kids or something like that.

Pure conjecture only, but maybe they are/were the girls' stepbrothers or something along those lines.

Very curious and unusual set of circumstances here.

JMO.

Yikes, I read that twice. So Nora & Aven were home alone with the two male juveniles?

"The call led Deputies to discover a homicide scene with two deceased juvenile males inside the home and the two missing girls."

AMBER ALERT: 2 girls missing after double homicide, KBI says father is suspect in abduction

The way it is written, we are led to believe that the two missing girls were found inside the home. (SMH)

O.K. Here is my best interpretation:

Responding to the 911 call, deputies discovered two juvenile males deceased inside the home, and the two girls were missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back