Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

Get over to the Nursys website. Ruling from the Idaho Board of Nursing is finally published. None of it is a surprise but very profound to see them put her conduct in writing. Interesting that she was offered to voluntarily surrender her license but chose not to do that. Documents included. If she would have surrendered the license none of this would have been printed. This was done on emergency measure by the board. (I know, they work slow) They served it up to her! Thank you Idaho Board of Nursing for doing the right thing!!
Thanks for the heads up, woundwarrior. :) Although I'm relieved to see this, I could have done without seeing that plea agreement again! :mad:

The pdf is 35 pages: https://www.nursys.com/LQC/LQCViewReport.aspx

Attachments

• Nursys-QuickConfirm-License-Verification-Report_2020_10_28.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Get over to the Nursys website. Ruling from the Idaho Board of Nursing is finally published. None of it is a surprise but very profound to see them put her conduct in writing. Interesting that she was offered to voluntarily surrender her license but chose not to do that. Documents included. If she would have surrendered the license none of this would have been printed. This was done on emergency measure by the board. (I know, they work slow) They served it up to her! Thank you Idaho Board of Nursing for doing the right thing!!

Thanks for the update!

As long suspected, it appears that the Board could not act until KK was formerly convicted/sentenced which occurred on January 28, 2020.

By letter dated Feb 19, 2020, the Idaho Board of Nursing advised KK they were aware of her criminal conviction on 1/28/20 and her plea on 2/8/19.

I was surprised to also read KK self-reported her alleged violation of the Nursing Practice Act and the Board of Nursing -- but did not voluntarily surrender her license when given the opportunity to do so, causing the nursing license board to file a formal Administrative Complaint, and act on a final decision - ordering KK license suspended. Order signed August 8, 2020.

https://www.nursys.com/LQC/LQCViewReport.aspx

@skyedaze - any date yet in November for her parole hearing?

TIA!
citrouille14.gif

@skyedaze - any date yet in November for her parole hearing?

TIA!
citrouille14.gif
Hey Niner, I'm going to make a guess. Hopefully this link works...

CDOC Offender Search

Hover over the November calendar for Parole Board Hearings on the top left side of the page. There is one date in November that has the initials "DWCF" (Denver Women's Correctional Facility). That date is Wednesday, November 25.

ETA: Okay, I see the link didn't work so I'll explain how to get there.
  1. Google Colorado Department of Corrections, Offender Search
  2. Click on the link that reads "Inmate Locator - Department of Corrections"
  3. Click on the second tab "Par. Board" and you should see the calendar

Last edited:
Hey Niner, I'm going to make a guess. Hopefully this link works...

CDOC Offender Search

Hover over the November calendar for Parole Board Hearings on the top left side of the page. There is one date in November that has the initials "DWCF" (Denver Women's Correctional Facility). That date is Wednesday, November 25.

ETA: Okay, I see the link didn't work so I'll explain how to get there.
  1. Google Colorado Department of Corrections, Offender Search
  2. Click on the link that reads "Inmate Locator - Department of Corrections"
  3. Click on the second tab "Par. Board" and you should see the calendar

I get:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.doc.state.co.us. Peer using unsupported version of security protocol.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

oh well - that's why I have to count on someone here to let me know! :) But - I see you gave me a date of 11/25 - THANKS!!

I get:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.doc.state.co.us. Peer using unsupported version of security protocol.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION

oh well - that's why I have to count on someone here to let me know! :) But - I see you gave me a date of 11/25 - THANKS!!
Well, sorry you can't see it, dang it! And just to be clear, I didn't find anything with her name tied to 11/25, just the institution where she is housed. So, I'm guessing... MOO

The Accomplice is housed at Denver Womens Correctional Facility....DWCF. Like Pommy Mommy said...I hovered the curser over each date for November and the only day that currently shows "DWCF" is...wait for it...
omg
The day before Thanksgiving, Nov 25th.

The irony. Please God , deny parole for this beast on that day....of all days. wow

The Accomplice is housed at Denver Womens Correctional Facility....DWCF. Like Pommy Mommy said...I hovered the curser over each date for November and the only day that currently shows "DWCF" is...wait for it...
omg
The day before Thanksgiving, Nov 25th.

The irony. Please God , deny parole for this beast on that day....of all days. wow

I can't find this "hover over" place - but if you say it is 11/25 - I'll go with that. Thanks!

It’s been 2 years since Kelsey Berreth’s death. Today @3:30PM there will be a Remembrance Gathering outside at Memorial Park Pavilion in Woodland Park, Colorado.

Forever in our Hearts ❤️

Attachments

• EED5DB39-BA5B-463B-998C-139D5B161405.jpeg
    EED5DB39-BA5B-463B-998C-139D5B161405.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 12

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics