IN - Mother Interrupted Assault In Child's Bedroom

shdbepaintin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woman, Son Hold Man Accused Of Raping Girl
Mother Interrupted Assault In Child's Bedroom, Police Say

INDIANAPOLIS -- Police said a woman interrupted a 19-year-old man's rape of her 5-year-old daughter and, with the help of her son, held him in her home until officers arrived early Friday morning.

According to police, Jesus Valenzuela (pictured) entered the home, located in the 6000 block of Sunwood Drive on the city's northwest side, and raped the girl in her bedroom.

The girl's mother told police that she awoke at about 4:30 a.m. and found the home's patio door open. When she went to check on her children, she found Valenzuela raping the 5-year-old, police said
more at link

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/13968064/detail.html

How frigging sick! And it's so scary that these creeps enter our homes to rape our children... glad mom had a 18yo son to help her hold this pervert for the cops!!!

I know Marie.
Glad the Mom was able to hold it together and get her other
children to help. I guess he has burglarized a home before
comming there and he had some items from that home with him,
he also had items from this little girls home in his pockets.
Makes you wonder how many ohter things he has done.
He sounds like he is pretty brazen. Scary for sure

That poor little girl! I'm glad they caught the guy. PUT HIM AWAY FOR GOOD NOW.

a 13 year old was asleep in the same room as the 5 year old but he wanted to rape the baby and not the teen. in the mug shot he is sorta smiling. i can only hope he goes in GP.

Another case for Bill O'Reilly to pounce on RE: illegal immigrants.

Yeah, sherri, can you believe that smirk on his face?

The mom and son showed great restraint w/this jerk. He's lucky to be alive. I'm thinking I would have done some physical damage to him if it had been me. I guess you never know till you are in the situation though.

Another case for Bill O'Reilly to pounce on RE: illegal immigrants.

Yeah, sherri, can you believe that smirk on his face?

The mom and son showed great restraint w/this jerk. He's lucky to be alive. I'm thinking I would have done some physical damage to him if it had been me. I guess you never know till you are in the situation though.
i agree i think i would have wanted to killed him if not atleast cut off parts. then i stop and think what pain that baby must have been in and as a mom i'm not sure i could have held on to him til police came because of the overwhelming need to hold my baby who had just been ripped apart and tell her she was safe now and mommy was here. now i just pray he dont get 10 years or some crap so he gets out and does this to some other poor baby.

i agree i think i would have wanted to killed him if not atleast cut off parts. then i stop and think what pain that baby must have been in and as a mom i'm not sure i could have held on to him til police came because of the overwhelming need to hold my baby who had just been ripped apart and tell her she was safe now and mommy was here. now i just pray he dont get 10 years or some crap so he gets out and does this to some other poor baby.

Had I awoken and encountered this the police would need to bring a body bag.
They most certainly would not have found a living breathing perp.

Wow-what a story!! It's so sad what that 5 yr old girl went through-but could you imagine seeing your Mom & brother storm in and save the day!! I'm sure the act itself was very traumatizing for her-but I bet this will eventually make an unbreakable bond in that family!

Wow, how sad :( How disgusting, I just can't fathom why people do this. I wonder how many other times he has been in and out of homes and raped children :(

It would have been very hard NOT to beat the living crap outta this . Bravo to the mom & her son for keeping this maggot from escaping!

Now we have to wait to see what the legal system does with him...if anything.

We not only have the "Make My Day" law here, but we have expanded it to a new law called the "Stand Your Ground" law. That man wouldn't have to worry about being deported back to Mexico if he had broken into my house. He would have returned the same way he came into this country...under a cloak surrounded by darkness. The only difference being I would not be allowing him to rape any other children when his feet hit his home soil or be able to ever return to this country to threaten anyone else.

He is a disgusting excuse for a human being. I would have killed him. I have no doubts.

Yeah, GO BILL! This is one area in which I totally agree with him.

I know, me too! This and the stupid judges that let perverts go free all the time!

That's about all I can think of though. :crazy:

I know, me too! This and the stupid judges that let perverts go free all the time!

That's about all I can think of though. :crazy:

I seriously think that to kill this creep would have been justifiable.
I can't imagine ANY DA prosecuting nor any jury finding the mom (or brother) guilty.

I agree, Amra. I don't know how they were able to restrain themselves.

The sign on MY front window says "Beware of MOM". :D

The restraint of the mother and her 18 year old son is pretty amazing. A handgun.. or heck, a baseball bat... And who could fault them?

The restraint of the mother and her 18 year old son is pretty amazing. A handgun.. or heck, a baseball bat... And who could fault them?

I am not sure if it was actual restraint or simple shock ....

I know that I would not have thought twice.

Ditto for me. I would have beaten the life right out of him. Would've left him a bloody pulp of his former self. No doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back