Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

I couldn't find a direct link but it's her October 7 podcast called
BOMBSHELL: Suzanne Morphew hubby caught searching dump for missing wife's bike helmet

At 23:00 CM from PE starts explaining how MG thought BM was there at her place at 4am to pick her up & says LS can back all this up. He explains it then NG cuts him off like she does, and introduces another guest without pursuing this further.

Then at 26:00 in, it's a clip of AM speaking with Dr. Phil, and he also brings up the texting people at 4am, trying to get them, to get a crew to Broomfield. (this was the phone call MG stated that she got, where he "changed everything at the last minute") He called it "testimony from an employee" says BM was doing this. Obviously he's referring to MG here.

So, I do believe this is what MG told LS.
at the 3:00 minute mark AM talks about BM talking to someone on the road at 4:00

Found it

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

I couldn't find a direct link but it's her October 7 podcast called
BOMBSHELL: Suzanne Morphew hubby caught searching dump for missing wife's bike helmet

At 23:00 CM from PE starts explaining how MG thought BM was there at her place at 4am to pick her up & says LS can back all this up. He explains it then NG cuts him off like she does, and introduces another guest without pursuing this further.

Then at 26:00 in, it's a clip of AM speaking with Dr. Phil, and he also brings up the texting people at 4am, trying to get them, to get a crew to Broomfield. (this was the phone call MG stated that she got, where he "changed everything at the last minute") He called it "testimony from an employee" says BM was doing this. Obviously he's referring to MG here.

So, I do believe this is what MG told LS.

Thanks I have moved my mental timeline up-and gee, it seems like Barry lied about another thing.

That she was awake at 4am IMO she was expecting him to go to work or whatever. Nobody hears a familiar truck and gets dressed at 4 am unless this is a recurring incident and she was awake listening for his truck. MOO
With the conflicting times given, 4am by MG, and 5am by Barry; not really confident about either one. Neither MG nor BM strike me as reliable reporters.

IMO

bbm
Agreed.
Saving this informative and excellent post !
Sectioned into further paragraphs by me; as it's easier for me to read it, hope that's ok. :)

I've also wondered if BM's buddy who accomplished no less than 400 tours of duty in the middle east had assisted BM in any way ?
Imo.
RBBM
Well.....at the very least, GD assisted BM by being up front and personal at the location where the bike was found so he could inform BM how LE totally messed up the “crime scene” in real time. :rolleyes: Didn’t work out well for BM though. MOO

Do we have MSM confirmation of who the girls called on the morning on Mother's Day, prior to concern? I think it was an early article. Pretty sure it was a neighbor, but not the neighbor who called LE.

JMO

DBM
With the conflicting times given, 4am by MG, and 5am by Barry; not really confident about either one. Neither MG nor BM strike me as reliable reporters.

IMO
BM we know spins a web, but MG made that statement after her interview with LE and after they took her phone. I think she had every reason to tell the truth about some things , but IMO she might not have told everything she knew. Edit- adding I think she relocated with LE help.

I'm guessing that after his rage subsided, he recognized that no life saving measures would help, so he went into CYA mode... jmo

I agree. The statement about the worst night of his life has bugged me nonstop. Its a weird thing to say unless somebody told you all about their night... maybe leaving off the murder-y parts... but if my boss called me about an urgent job, I might say something like he sounded irritated by the last minute job, tired, pissed... whatever... but what did he tell her about his night that caused her to make THAT specific statement. Its something that has bugged me and I can't shake it. Jmo

Remember that MG is speaking after knowing that SM has gone missing, and after developing whatever opinions she holds about BM's guilt or innocence.

So even though she's describing an experience from before she knew about SM going missing, she's undoubtedly letting her choice of words be influenced by what she learned/opinions she developed later.

MOO

Remember that MG is speaking after knowing that SM has gone missing, and after developing whatever opinions she holds about BM's guilt or innocence.

So even though she's describing an experience from before she knew about SM going missing, she's undoubtedly letting her choice of words be influenced by what she learned/opinions she developed later.

MOO
Agreed, it also colored JP's thoughts.

Both accounts were colored by hindsight, after all they had four months to absorb how Barry used them to set up his alibi.

IMO
Understandable.
Their phone records will sort it all out in the end.
I'm leaning toward the 4am activity being the accurate time.

ETA: Mostly because I think he pulled an all-nighter after whatever happened on Saturday. I can't imagine if he fatally injured SM he then was mindful enough to set aside some time for a little shut eye & resting up before completely changing the plan for the job in Broomfield.

jmo

Chilling!

More timeline calisthenics for the brain....at the 3:28 mark... dr p asks AM would SM go off the radar for 7 days? ok I get it...Dr.P may not have done his homework ( ie NG) but I have never heard the 'off the grid for 7 days' theory.... it has been well established that SM was texting a friend on saturday at either 8:00 am, 2:30 pm or 11:30 pm.... smh

That's always bothered me that BM asked the elderly lady to go investigate a potentially dangerous situation - instead of asking a fellow firefighter or his buddy GD or any other able bodied dude he knows. But who knows, the 70 yr old neighbor lady might be in better shape than many of us here, :p and knows how to use a weapon?
I mean, we really don't know, but it does still bug me.
Me too. Regardless of her age, only a cad would willingly put a woman into a potentially dangerous situation like that.

More timeline calisthenics for the brain....at the 3:28 mark... dr p asks AM would SM go off the radar for 7 days? ok I get it...Dr.P may not have done his homework ( ie NG) but I have never heard the 'off the grid for 7 days' theory.... it has been well established that SM was texting a friend on saturday at either 8:00 am, 2:30 pm or 11:30 pm.... smh

I can only attribute that to not knowing all the details of the case and not following from the beginning. I've seen the same with rando YT'ers and even with AwP guys.

They don't even pronounce SM's surname or Chaffee county, correctly. Those of us who follow from day 1 can always tell who's new to the case, based on the things they say & questions they ask. So, for that reason, I don't think anything Dr. Phil says is going to tweak the timeline.

And all of that, is of course, jmo :)

Understandable.
Their phone records will sort it all out in the end.
I'm leaning toward the 4am activity being the accurate time.

ETA: Mostly because I think he pulled an all-nighter after whatever happened on Saturday. I can't imagine if he fatally injured SM he then was mindful enough to set aside some time for a little shut eye & resting up before completely changing the plan for the job in Broomfield.

jmo
The day we know what we know cannot come quickly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member