Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way it's his last crime..I mean I wish it was but we need to remember recidivism and compulsion. most serial killers and rapists will continue to kill and rape until they cannot do it anymore or they are caught. BG is definitely not too old to commit more murders. He has proven to himself that even in a high risk situation he can still get away.

He may also know what they don't have on him and feel pretty sure they don't know who he is.

there is really no telling what BG may have done before or after Libby and Abby..with SK's you may never know unless you can get them to admit to their crimes. They have no intention of getting caught.

in some ways these broad daylight murders feel like thrill kills. Here's a guy that kills on a trail ...he doesn't grab a lone girl off the street and drive away, he doesn't break into a home and kidnap , he's not in a parking lot waiting for a lone girl or child. he hasn't trapped a sex worker in a car , or drugged a girl in a bar.

not to say that he won't do all of these things at some point.

mOO.
Or alternatively maybe he has done all of these things and we just aren’t aware yet. IMO

Is this his last, first or only murder or is this a one and done? I'm 50-50 at best on other murders. HOWEVER, I don't believe it is his ONLY sexually based crime. Either before or since, I believe he has at least committed a peeping tom offense or even sexual assault of some type. I just can't believe this guy committed this offense out of nowhere and crawled back down into a hole never to do anything of the sort again.

yeah no way he just quits a thing like this..no way ..he was PREPARED...he had a goal. it's not like he accidentally flipped out and strangled his girlfriend.. or he got carried away and regrets a rape that turned to murder.

no, no sireee...he's on that bridge like lah tee dah. and he's probably now that I think of it , trapped little girls before,
taken chances before, had his particular approach since he can remember..I bet he has been a stealth bully and a
confident attacker since day one...maybe this is why his demeanor and posture are so notable for LE, because someone might have seen him approach in this way.

this was a great moment in his life..he has no shame and wants to do it again asap.

mOO

Thank you! I couldn't understand and couldn't decipher, so it was was very helpful!
Wiki:
Her debut novel, Promise Not to Tell, was published by Harper Paperbacks (an imprint of HarperCollins) in April 2007. Promise Not to Tell was described by Publishers Weekly as "Part mystery-thriller and part ghost story".[1] It was released in Germany by Rowohlt Verlag, under the title Das Mädchen im Wald (The Girl in the Woods), in October 2007.
Do you believe that this would be a good book to read in regard to the case? Have you read it?

Couple questions:

Is our perp on the FBI Most Wanted list? If not, why not? Is it because there is no confirmed identity. (I suppose that might be the case.)

If the perp is a SK, why was it that there were so few people on the podium for the controversial April presser?

Is it normal for county or state LE to be the lead in SK cases?

Do you believe that this would be a good book to read in regard to the case? Have you read it?

I read it.

Salient details:
A 13 year old girl named Tori, is murdered while hanging out with other teens in the woods, at night, while telling ghost stories about a girl named Del who had been killed 30 years before, in a cabin, in the same woods. Tori is murdered because she is wearing a borrowed jacket that had a stolen Sheriff star pin on it that was a kill trophy belonging to the 19 year old murderer who had taken it back from Del after he murdered her 30 years prior. Although nude, Tori wasn’t raped. Del was killed because of an ‘M’ tattoo she had gotten on her chest. The killer had given the Sheriff star pin to Del, but took it back after he killed her. In both cases, the victim was strangled and a square patch of skin was cut from above their left breast. They were left naked, with their clothes neatly folded beside their body.

It's eerie.

Couple questions:

Is our perp on the FBI Most Wanted list? If not, why not? Is it because there is no confirmed identity. (I suppose that might be the case.)

If the perp is a SK, why was it that there were so few people on the podium for the controversial April presser?

Is it normal for county or state LE to be the lead in SK cases?

Is he on the FBI Most Wanted List - no, and the reason is his identity is not known.

Why were there so few people on the podium at the April press conference - no idea, possibly a behavioral strategy; FBI and other detectives who regularly work the case were, however, present on the perimeter of the room based on press photos published that day (which are still available to be seen).

Is it normal for state or county LE to be the lead in serial killer investigations. Yes - just off the top of my head, but Gary Ridgway's task force was headed by King County, BTK's task force was headed by Wichita PD, Lonnie Franklin (Grim Sleeper) by LAPD, GSK had a multi-agency effort because he offended in multiple counties but Contra Costa County played a key role. I don't know if this is exactly what you are asking, but the FBI plays a support, not lead, role in most of these investigations. The FBI Rapid Response Team often assists in setting up the local taskforce.

All MOO.

Is this his last, first or only murder or is this a one and done? I'm 50-50 at best on other murders. HOWEVER, I don't believe it is his ONLY sexually based crime. Either before or since, I believe he has at least committed a peeping tom offense or even sexual assault of some type. I just can't believe this guy committed this offense out of nowhere and crawled back down into a hole never to do anything of the sort again.
BBM
This is what I had mentioned earlier. Perhaps he's been and possibly still is a peeping Tom and things escalated. ie maybe into sexual assaults, fantasies of sa's into murder and then he just did it.
Then back to being a peeping tom for awhile, maybe some other sexual assaults, more fantasies.......ticking time bomb.
Just speculation, but it makes some sense to me.
Throw in a peeping tom and stalking.
jmo

I didn't say it is his first offence or sexual crime.. but meant ( murder )
clearly they don't have his DNA in the system whatever the dna sample they have ...which is what made Riley say when interviewed by the youtuber... that if he did commit a previous crime ...we are not aware of it..or something like this
my hunch is that the killing wasnt that impulsive...he def was planning for something big to happen ..and came with tools
this preparing is what makes me think its not completely a sexual crime ...its a combination of rage and thrill kill and most importantly
leaving a mark or his signature..which would explain the bizarre crime scene
see if this was an impulsive sexual crime... the alleged strange staging giving the very limited time wouldn't make much sense

I didn't say it is his first offence or sexual crime.. but meant ( murder )
clearly they don't have his DNA in the system whatever the dna sample they have ...which is what made Riley say when interviewed by the youtuber... that if he did commit a previous crime ...we are not aware of it..or something like this
my hunch is that the killing wasnt that impulsive...he def was planning for something big to happen ..and came with tools
this preparing is what makes me think its not completely a sexual crime ...its a combination of rage and thrill kill and most importantly
leaving a mark or his signature..which would explain the bizarre crime scene
see if this was an impulsive sexual crime... the alleged strange staging giving the very limited time wouldn't make much sense
BBM
This is what leads me to wonder if we have a serial killer out there, just waiting to strike again.
It's scary.

there is a serial killer lurking out there, BG. make no mistake, this is his vocation. He's been a sneaky violent sadist and pervert since childhood. he definitely knows he is going to kill at the point we see him on the bridge making his ascent. Why is he doing this? because he knows he's going to enjoy it. How does he know? He's done it before.

dying to know what that crime scene told investigators. obviously it was not an execution by a hit man.

it must bee very specific information. and they can't reveal it.

mOO

no way it's his last crime..I mean I wish it was but we need to remember recidivism and compulsion. most serial killers and rapists will continue to kill and rape until they cannot do it anymore or they are caught. BG is definitely not too old to commit more murders. He has proven to himself that even in a high risk situation he can still get away.

He may also know what they don't have on him and feel pretty sure they don't know who he is.

there is really no telling what BG may have done before or after Libby and Abby..with SK's you may never know unless you can get them to admit to their crimes. They have no intention of getting caught.

in some ways these broad daylight murders feel like thrill kills. Here's a guy that kills on a trail ...he doesn't grab a lone girl off the street and drive away, he doesn't break into a home and kidnap , he's not in a parking lot waiting for a lone girl or child. he hasn't trapped a sex worker in a car , or drugged a girl in a bar.

not to say that he won't do all of these things at some point.

mOO.

bbm

I fear, he has much more confidence now than ever before and has done possibly something more spectacular than the double-murder already. Since April 2019 there is a new sketch #2, which might be a lifelike copy of himself and - nothing happened so far. Meanwhile he had to try his luck once more, afterwards being able to participate in discussion forums again and enjoy the many media sources, which are reporting over months and months.
"More spectacular" would be for example not only to murder a victim, but also to kidnap the victim before murder.
I'm sure, BG likes to attract attention in any form, with his ability of masterminding a crime. IMO

I read it.

Salient details:
A 13 year old girl named Tori, is murdered while hanging out with other teens in the woods, at night, while telling ghost stories about a girl named Del who had been killed 30 years before, in a cabin, in the same woods. Tori is murdered because she is wearing a borrowed jacket that had a stolen Sheriff star pin on it that was a kill trophy belonging to the 19 year old murderer who had taken it back from Del after he murdered her 30 years prior. Although nude, Tori wasn’t raped. Del was killed because of an ‘M’ tattoo she had gotten on her chest. The killer had given the Sheriff star pin to Del, but took it back after he killed her. In both cases, the victim was strangled and a square patch of skin was cut from above their left breast. They were left naked, with their clothes neatly folded beside their body.

It's eerie.
BG might have read this book also .......

could they have communicated with someone about this book? is there a forum? a book club..?

leave no stone unturned. mOO

IMO well, the thing is...if the book is sitting in LG's room, that means the book was never taken in as evidence. Does that mean a connection to the book was never investigated at all? Like I said previously, was this a genre of books she normally read or is it out of the ordinary? Where did she get the book from? IMO I hate to go down a rabbit hole, but thank you to the poster that mentioned this book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500