Deceased/Not Found OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 Feb 2019 #3

I’m thinking Occam’s razor here.

Blackout drunk, angry, lost, dark, overall disorientation in the woods with water. It paints a picture that we’ve seen time and time before and will continue seeing til people (usually men) stop leaving places alone while wasted. Moo

my hope is they can find him to garner some answers towards closure for his poor family.

of course LE cannot and will not say he’s deceased, that would be reckless of them, they have zero actual evidence but circumstance.

link(s) to this information?

Thanks. But that doesn’t state that “Columbus is one of the nations highest for human trafficking.” I was looking for a link to that fact.

I meant to say Ohio not specifically Columbus. My error. I have been told by my LE friend that Ohio and Columbus are bad due to the proximity to Canada. But it is a huge issue in Columbus. My gf works for the state with people once they escape. She said Columbus and Toledo are the 2 worst in Ohio

Human Trafficking A Problem In Columbus

Ohio ranked one of highest sex-trafficking states in nation

I meant to say Ohio not specifically Columbus. My error. I have been told by my LE friend that Ohio and Columbus are bad due to the proximity to Canada. But it is a huge issue in Columbus. My gf works for the state with people once they escape. She said Columbus and Toledo are the 2 worst in Ohio

Human Trafficking A Problem In Columbus

Ohio ranked one of highest sex-trafficking states in nation
Due to the proximity to Canada? I’m not understanding that correlation if you could explain?

We're coming up on almost two years now. We need to have another search. Especially the ponds around the area. I still have not had absolute confirmation that the swampy area to the southeast of Sunbury Rd and Morse Rd. has been searched.

We're coming up on almost two years now. We need to have another search. Especially the ponds around the area. I still have not had absolute confirmation that the swampy area to the southeast of Sunbury Rd and Morse Rd. has been searched.
Some parts look particularly hard to search. I hope they can find him and bring him home to rest soon :(

I wonder if all of the drainage pipes were thoroughly searched. I’ve heard of cases where people get lost in the cold and crawl in there for warmth, but end up dying then leaves and other debris gets washed in and covers their body making them even harder to find.

I just found TD’s threads last night and was up until 4 am reading everything. I’m so baffled. It’s not like he disappeared in some remote wilderness, it’s in the city!

I honestly have nothing to add of any value, I’m beyond stumped. I guess I have to lean toward him being taken elsewhere or willingly going elsewhere, or the idea of something happening at one of the construction sites as was mentioned and he somehow got buried inadvertently.

I don’t know what to think. That being said, I would not have been surprised if he had been found in water somewhere. But almost two years later, I doubt he’d be found in water now.

All MOO, IMO

When I think of intoxicated people in the city going missing I think of cases where people passed out in dumpsters and got taken in a trash truck or kidnapped. If it were like a hit and run or something a body would have been found or someone would have seen him injured or something.

Was he drunk enough for alcohol poisoning?

I live in this area and I don't recommend anyone go anywhere in Columbus at night alone. Male. Female. Whatever. Crime has no bias.

Could someone please provide a link to a male, of Tyler's age and social demographic, in the United States, being a victim of human trafficking? Just one example? Because it defies logic to think that human traffickers were out at that time of the night, in that area, scouting for victims, and found Tyler, who fit what they were looking for.

The most reasonable explanation is that he is someone in that area. We've seen countless cases where a body is found in an area that was already searched. And it there is construction involved, well, an even better chance that the person may not be found.

I hope more searches are done in the spring and that Tyler can be brought home to his family on last time.

all MOO

We need another search this spring. We know that remains are often found in areas already searched. I hope the police can organize another. It's been two years today. I can't believe this hasn't been resolved yet.

The Easton area where Tyler was last seen is not a safe area to be during the night time hours.

The Columbus television stations are reporting that there was a shooting incident last night near the hotel where Tyler stayed at. Gun shots were fired after an argument in a parking lot and nobody was injured from that shooting incident.

And the other week ago there was another shooting incident at Walmarts which is across the street from Easton. A person was shot at Walmart after an argument and was rushed to the hospital.

On another note Tyler has been missing for the past two years. I strongly suspect that Tyler met an untimely demise.

Even though there are several plausible possibilities as to what could have happened after Tyler was last seen, I don't know if his untimely demise was accidential or intentional.

Agreed.

Additionally, I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but the Abbott campus has not been adequately searched.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back