Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not, but then why not just contact her family when it became a circus? Unless she and the mystery man were truly off the grid that whole time.

bc she was prob in too deep and didn’t know what to do. So she faked this miraculous reappearance in hopes everyone would leave her alone. Which worked. Jmo

Maybe not, but then why not just contact her family when it became a circus? Unless she and the mystery man were truly off the grid that whole time.
bbm
Hmmm.
Also, remember early on, the husband saying to the kids that their mom would be home by T-giving ... and Voila' !!
And it's doubtful anyone involved in this case is clairvoyant.
Imo.

Last edited:
My take has been that she was in the habit of occasionally taking off for a couple of days to spend time with <ahem> someone other than her husband. The Michigan Man and the new dude from SOCAL line up with this, as does KP immediately using the "find my phone" app, rather than calling her, texting her, calling friends and family, etc.

KP was fed up, reported her missing, and blew up the news. The whole "super mom," "our girl," and "signature hair" was OTT and ridiculous, and perhaps could be read as snide or sarcastic.

And ultimately, he knew she wouldn't miss Thanksgiving with her family.

She was embarrassed and humiliated, did (or had done) just enough damage to herself to somewhat support a kidnapping story, but not so much as to have to be kept in the hospital for any length of time. And refused a rape kit.

And now she has learned her lesson, and stays home with Keith, happily ever after.

I think the $50k go gimme money was an unexpected plus.
plausible definitely

but IMO that scenario wouldn't make for a very happy warm future between them .
But maybe keeping the crazy behind closed doors is ok for them.
who knows!:confused:

moo

My take has been that she was in the habit of occasionally taking off for a couple of days to spend time with <ahem> someone other than her husband. The Michigan Man and the new dude from SOCAL line up with this, as does KP immediately using the "find my phone" app, rather than calling her, texting her, calling friends and family, etc.

KP was fed up, reported her missing, and blew up the news. The whole "super mom," "our girl," and "signature hair" was OTT and ridiculous, and perhaps could be read as snide or sarcastic.

She was embarrassed and humiliated, did (or had done) just enough damage to herself to somewhat support a kidnapping story, but not so much as to have to be kept in the hospital for any length of time. And refused a rape kit.

And now she has learned her lesson, and stays home with Keith, happily ever after.

bbm
Ita.
Extremely suspicious as the dna would've proved that the two Hispanic women did indeed kidnap her --thus incriminating not only the pair of ladies but anyone else involved.
OR -- would the test have incriminated someone else entirely, and Sheri wasn't willing to expose them ?
Imo.

bbm
Ita.
Extremely suspicious as the dna would've proved that the two Hispanic women did indeed kidnap her --thus incriminating not only the pair of ladies but anyone else involved.
OR -- would the test have incriminated someone else entirely, and Sheri wasn't willing to expose them ?
Imo.

Agree. I also still wanna know if her legs were shaved when she was "rescued."

I hate that she is blamed in so many comments here. I thought there were rules about victim blaming.

Omg yours is a refreshing question. <modsnip>

I don't know how familiar you are with this case, but I respect your compassion for this woman. It is truly pathetic that LE has not summed up this case one way or the other in all these years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brilliant summation, thank you.

My nose has been broken many times and never reset at the hospital. You just put it where you want it then don't touch it for a few days. If Sherri was indeed a fighter in her youth she may have done so even handcuffed.

MS-13 has been allowing female members in the US. This sort of thing isn't outside the realm of an initiation sort of crime.

If anyone is involved in a kidnapping we know that at least two of them have zero felony criminal record. Very rare for traffickers or gang bangers.

(In CA felons, have to submit their DNA).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member