Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm new here and looking forward to sharing ideas and theories.
I'm interested in many cases, although I must say that the disappearance of Bryce Laspiasa is one that I visit time and time again.
Living in Shropshire, England.

Happy day to you all.
B.

Hello all !
I'm new here at the forum and I'm writing just a very small introduction about myself.
I'm from Portugal - Europe and this awful Corona-Virus issue had messed up my life habits pretty badly in a way that I did end up loosing ALL the things that I did like to do the most in life (things and habits did change dramatically due to the pandemic).
As I now have to stay at home a huge amount of time because of government restrictions to contain the spread of the corona virus I do have some extra time to stay at the computer investigating stuff and as I've lost all the interesting things that I did had in life I decided to do a thing that I haven't done in many, many years now - go back to the missing children cases, pick one of those cases and attempt to help solving it or at least review it and hopefully bring new ideas or lines of investigation. I used to be good at it in the past.
I did browse the majority of the missing children cases (active, cold ones, murdered children cases, etc) and did some google checking to select a particular case to work with on the next weeks as I will have LOTS of free time.
Of course this does have MANY limitations as I don't have access to official police files case files neither I do have contact with the family of victims so I will be analyzing my chosen case only using information available on-line to the public in forums like this one.
I did already pick up the case that I will be going to review and I will be reading all that it's posted here and in many other forums for the next days. When I'm confident about posting my review in the next weeks I will post directly on the correspondent threads for the case on this forum.
If for nothing else I hope to be able to "help" in some way and if not for anything else at least maybe I can bring new insights for the case I will be working in. Hopefully at least more people will talk about it as well.
I didn't chose an "easy" one as well so I need time to think about this and formulate my theories about what did happen. For now I'm reading and reviewing all the info available on this cold-case that I did chose.
Let's hope that our "work" here at Websleuths can have some benefit and if for nothing else at least people will know that missing children might be missing for many, many years but are not forgotten.
It's nice to be here.

Hello all !
I'm new here at the forum and I'm writing just a very small introduction about myself.
I'm from Portugal - Europe and this awful Corona-Virus issue had messed up my life habits pretty badly in a way that I did end up loosing ALL the things that I did like to do the most in life (things and habits did change dramatically due to the pandemic).
As I now have to stay at home a huge amount of time because of government restrictions to contain the spread of the corona virus I do have some extra time to stay at the computer investigating stuff and as I've lost all the interesting things that I did had in life I decided to do a thing that I haven't done in many, many years now - go back to the missing children cases, pick one of those cases and attempt to help solving it or at least review it and hopefully bring new ideas or lines of investigation. I used to be good at it in the past.
I did browse the majority of the missing children cases (active, cold ones, murdered children cases, etc) and did some google checking to select a particular case to work with on the next weeks as I will have LOTS of free time.
Of course this does have MANY limitations as I don't have access to official police files case files neither I do have contact with the family of victims so I will be analyzing my chosen case only using information available on-line to the public in forums like this one.
I did already pick up the case that I will be going to review and I will be reading all that it's posted here and in many other forums for the next days. When I'm confident about posting my review in the next weeks I will post directly on the correspondent threads for the case on this forum.
If for nothing else I hope to be able to "help" in some way and if not for anything else at least maybe I can bring new insights for the case I will be working in. Hopefully at least more people will talk about it as well.
I didn't chose an "easy" one as well so I need time to think about this and formulate my theories about what did happen. For now I'm reading and reviewing all the info available on this cold-case that I did chose.
Let's hope that our "work" here at Websleuths can have some benefit and if for nothing else at least people will know that missing children might be missing for many, many years but are not forgotten.
It's nice to be here.
Nice to have you here, welcome to WS vermisstekindersuche!

Hello! I am new here.

I have read about about Websleuths in various books and also seen it discussed in various documentaries. I decided I finally had to see it for myself. :)

I am true crime/forensic science obsessed. I read a lot - currently about 75% finished with We Keep the Dead Close by Becky Cooper.

Just hoping to connect with new people and take part in discussions.

Cheers!

Hello! I am new here.

I have read about about Websleuths in various books and also seen it discussed in various documentaries. I decided I finally had to see it for myself. :)

I am true crime/forensic science obsessed. I read a lot - currently about 75% finished with We Keep the Dead Close by Becky Cooper.

Cheers!

Hello, you’ll find several cases of interest on here.

Hello! I am new here.

Cheers!
Welcome! You’ll want to read this thread since you’re reading Becky Cooper’s book.

SOLVED - MA - Jane Britton, 22, Harvard student, Cambridge, 7 Jan 1969

Hello! Welcome to Websleuths! I have been here since
2014 and only recently started posting. It took me that long to gather the courage to do so, lol. This is a great site and I am so happy I became a member. Look around there is a lot to see.

Welcome Elvee ... retired psych rehab practitioner, and follow missing persons ... always learning with the wealth of perspective, happy sleuthing.

I was thinking my trucking knowledge may help some investigations. It is a sub-culture of American society with it's own skill set, lore, etc. And, sadly, probably more predators than we know about.

I have a particular interest in cold cases but I am certainly available if someone needs a new set of eyes. So, if may I quote a cliché movie, "Point me twords danger, Master Robin. I'm ready!"

Geez I’m not even sure I’m posting this right. It’s been a long time since I’ve taken part in any forum type activity, but I’m looking to start a hobby looking into cold cases or local unsolved murders.

Im living in Arkansas, work in logistics, and have 3 kids I’m currently being a work-from-home dad for. (Thanks Covid! Totally needed the extra white to my beard.)

I’m also incredibly socially awkward so if you’re worried about reaching out to me, good news! I’ll be a lot more worried about replying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname